Monsters Inc News- Banned the 'Blood God'

Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, eviljak said:

0gPK3iw.jpg

While I understand it is in your nature (and often times, best interest) to 'stay low' and 'let things blow over', I think the best person to clear the air here is Mr. Banned himself. He is after all, our man of the hour. If anything presented here was 'fake news', he has every right to discredit it. Although if we've learned anything from this news segment and then go about judging by his character, he's probably slithering away like the blood rag that he is. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I think I feel aggrieved.  Banned, should I feel aggrieved?

I'm definitely feeling the same way Grub, whatever will we do about our feelings?

8 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I think we should calmly and rationally discuss solutions to our problems.

I've always been a fan of calm and rationale discussion with opposing parties. But as we can see from these logs, our adversaries don't feel the same way. Is this a strong case of do unto others?

Edited by Caustic

1 minute ago, Caustic said:

I've always been a fan of calm and rationale discussion with opposing parties. But as we can see from these logs, our adversaries don't feel the same way. Is this a strong case of do unto others?

Oh, I didn't mean talking to them.  I think time has shown that there is no reasoning with some people.

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

but I never really understood Gh0s7 denying the anti-Oculus plot when so many people knew he did it.

My guess is that if he had admitted it outright, then him and his friends would have been probed indefinitely until the witch trials were over.

And speaking of witches, where’s Banned?... he was on here an hour ago...

30 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

My guess is that if he had admitted it outright, then him and his friends would have been probed indefinitely until the witch trials were over.

And speaking of witches, where’s Banned?... he was on here an hour ago...

He is in range of Polar now, which is apparently what he wanted. :popcorn:

2 hours ago, Caustic said:

Need a back rub? They don't call me magic fingers for nothing.

HSR8YXi.jpg