Ya Another Declare

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/1/2018 at 7:54 PM, Terminator said:

If I were both of you clowns, I'd delete that statistics signature yall have.  They are both pretty pathetic.  Look kind of like they belong in GPA.

LMFAO you wanabe cyber bully punkass....447303-globalradiation.png

your stats are pathetic compared to mine ...:P GPA my ass!!!:wacko:

6 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

LMFAO you wanabe cyber bully punkass....447303-globalradiation.png

your stats are pathetic compared to mine ...:P GPA my ass!!!:wacko:

you have fought 3 times as many wars as I have, and done pretty much no extra damage.

Your nation is so small you are in a range where you get multiple wars per conflict, Im lucky if I get one.  Ive spent most of my entire career over 100K NS and as you can see by our respective "cash recieved" I built my own nation, compared to you who

Remember, Ive fought you all, and Ive done 57K NS in damage and taken 0

Edited by Terminator

On 3/10/2018 at 5:18 PM, Neo Uruk said:

DeathAdder if you're going to !@#$post at people can you be a little less droll about it thanks

Rey, lets get one thing straight: You are no one. You have never done anything of substantial note, and every time you get into a pissant war you !@#$%* out of it faster than Hitchcock when he's not whoring himself out to people like Methrage did. At least Terminator has ground to stand on in here because he's actually done something in his career. Just delete your nation and stfu already. Thanks. The only real thing most of you Micros know how to do is how to be used by far better alliances than you'd ever be accepted into, and you drastically forget the fact the only reason you people haven't ended up on an EZI list is because the treaty web always has bigger fish to fry.

Edited by DeathAdder

26 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Rey, lets get one thing straight: You are no one. You have never done anything of substantial note, and every time you get into a war you !@#$%* out of it faster than Hitchcock when he's not whoring himself out to people like Methrage did. At least Terminator has ground to stand on in here because he's actually done something in his career. Just delete your nation and stfu already. Thanks. The only real thing most of you Micros know how to do is how to be used by far better alliances, and you drastically forget the fact the only reason you people haven't ended up on an EZI list is because the treaty web always has bigger fish to fry.

Image result for clapping gif meme

4 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Rey, lets get one thing straight: You are no one. You have never done anything of substantial note, and every time you get into a pissant war you !@#$%* out of it faster than Hitchcock when he's not whoring himself out to people like Methrage did. At least Terminator has ground to stand on in here because he's actually done something in his career. Just delete your nation and stfu already. Thanks. The only real thing most of you Micros know how to do is how to be used by far better alliances than you'd ever be accepted into, and you drastically forget the fact the only reason you people haven't ended up on an EZI list is because the treaty web always has bigger fish to fry.

I'm sorry you've been so thoroughly intimidated by my smooth figure. It happens. I'm not sure what you're pretending to call into question; the behavior you're dictating is.... not in my history. Maybe the one time I got bored beating Tywin up and joined NSO.

Bundy, you can stop lapping up his bathwater.

Edited by Neo Uruk

9 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

I'm sorry you've been so thoroughly intimidated by my smooth figure. It happens. I'm not sure what you're pretending to call into question; the behavior you're dictating is.... not in my history. Maybe the one time I got bored beating Tywin up and joined NSO.

Bundy, you can stop lapping up his bathwater.

So, your big accomplishments was doing something pretty much everyone has done at this point and then joining NSO, while denying you've ran from every war I've seen declared on you since 2009?

Glad you validated at least some of my points above.

No one has ever been intimidated by any of the Micros. You just aren't important enough to spend the money on to wipe out yet.

"...of 3,823 Nations"

Maybe eventually you'll be the only ones left and then become relevant. :popcorn:

Edited by DeathAdder

You're assuming I'm here to do anything anymore? We've known the people up top have the game in a purposeful chokehold for years now. Nobody with relevance is doing anything. That's the entire point. I'm not even politically active among the micros. I'm here to !@#$-talk sycophants like Bundy.

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Or you haven't kicked-and-screamed enough to get your way yet. 

Why would I kick and scream to be rolling you kids when OG is too incompetent to make me lose enough tech so I could have the pleasure of being one of the ones kicking your face in?

That doesn't even make any sense. Unlike you, I don't have to go around whining to better Alliances/people to do my fighting for me.

It's okay, though. One day, I promise you'll get to cry at my Emperor's feet. We'll all have a great laugh about it. :popcorn:

Edited by DeathAdder

On 3/15/2018 at 1:10 PM, Neo Uruk said:

You're assuming I'm here to do anything anymore? We've known the people up top have the game in a purposeful chokehold for years now. Nobody with relevance is doing anything. That's the entire point. I'm not even politically active among the micros. I'm here to !@#$-talk sycophants like Bundy.

hahaha i dont need to kiss anyones ass, like you do.... I get along with most people. Its probably because i dont run my mouth all the time or say Im am the best at everything and eveyone else is a piece of crap...like some people we all know.....

Al

10 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Okay DeathAdder, I'm going to leave this thread now. 

How long can we expect before you leave Bob again?

I would ask how long before I can expect a semi-decent comic, but, all of you kids copying Auctor aren't intelligent enough to use his subtle humor, so I guess we're stuck with Comics from the Special Ed. Ward.

Edited by DeathAdder

9 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

How long can we expect before you leave Bob again?

I would ask how long before I can expect a semi-decent comic, but, all of you kids copying Auctor aren't intelligent enough to use his subtle humor, so I guess we're stuck with Comics from the Special Ed. Ward.

Hartw’s cartoons were better.