A matter of irrelevance

1 hour ago, Neo Uruk said:

someone told me micros liked to have more even-sided or at least interesting wars

instead, we have !@#$ like this

I think this stopped being a micro war when FTW stepped in. And this isn't really anything against the Knights either.  We are here to train and this is best opportunity I see right now, and to be able to say "we were there". 

Everyone would like to see a more even sided war. But I don't recall when this was practiced. Save for maybe Mincs Gulag blitz the last few weeks. 

2 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I think this stopped being a micro war when FTW stepped in. And this isn't really anything against the Knights either.  We are here to train and this is best opportunity I see right now, and to be able to say "we were there". 

Everyone would like to see a more even sided war. But I don't recall when this was practiced. Save for maybe Mincs Gulag blitz the last few weeks. 

ok

so you're hopping on the bandwagon for a war that exceeded micro status, in your opinion, when the largest alliance involved decided to kick the !@#$ out of the alliance you're now attacking

and yet everyone would like to see a more even sided war

really makes u think

3 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

ok

so you're hopping on the bandwagon for a war that exceeded micro status, in your opinion, when the largest alliance involved decided to kick the !@#$ out of the alliance you're now attacking

and yet everyone would like to see a more even sided war

really makes u think

46e.jpg