War on Microagression

Mogar

TGbc51xh.jpg
trigger.gif

Hello there Cyberverse, I am your host as usual Mogar! Today's episode features new government from the RIA, now including myself, Croix, and The Decimator! The main story for tonight however is the continued attacks by Monster's Inc against Random Insanity's treaty partner, Shangri-La, hosted by the lovely Purplemoon! The Decimator has this to say regarding these terrible events.

As FA minister for the RIA, I bring you the following irrelevant news. We are publicly declaring that there is currently a war going on and we are defending our allies Shangri-la. They were attacked on 2/20/2018 7:46:23 AM by Lord Hitchcock. We waited to see if anything more would come of it, then at 2/25/2018 11:33:12 AM another nation from Monsters Inc attacked our ally. And so, we are chaining in. Good luck to all parties involved. May many pixels be lost. And war chests depleted. I'm sorry to have to interrupt your day with irrelevant BS like this, but it felt wrong not to say anything.

I suppose that is about it for now, but we'll check in again soon!

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

Politics on Bob have never felt so alive.

It's not as though we're doing anything besides what Monster's Inc wants, a response. I suspect that Decimator will be fair and just in his peacemaking ability, and that a resolution will be reached!

I want to point out that I was thoroughly enjoying my Sunday-fun day with a few cold beverages and watching the tails of the dark ages...

Nonetheless, here I am to respond to your rhetoric, M Inc notes your intentions. With that being said, we are fully aware of our war on Shangri La and have done them a favor by beating them out of their meaningless existence and your involvement in the matter only emboldens us to pursue it more intensely. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

10 hours ago, mrmarx said:

Welcome to the fight, see you on the battlefield

You were a one-round whipping boy aided by life support from LSF. It's why we gave you peace and hit LSF instead- who proved to be even more incompetent. You two are the reason Shangri La is being hit now. Your members were leveled like a high-scoring pinball game, and because of your incompetence, Shangri La has to pay the price. 

bTSaJj6.jpg?1

fIZFeUh.jpg?1

11 hours ago, Mogar said:

Shangri-La has been our friend for a very long time, we just happen to have more people in the ranges needed here!

Let's not pretend like you are some grand standing bastion of loyalty and morals. In fact, you are the most worthless type of scum on this planet. If there was ever a snake on planet bob, you are the epitome- as in your own words, baring no 'interest in anything beyond survival' and throwing anything under the bus to save your own skin. I have never seen someone befriend so many characters and then walk with them through quick sand while standing on their heads. Your capability of using any women or child as a form of human shield is quite remarkable and your stance on anything is about as solid as an ice cube sitting beneath the Sun in a desert. 

Z6TpWNl.jpg?1

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Let's not pretend like you are some grand standing bastion of loyalty and morals. In fact, you are the most worthless type of scum on this planet. If there was ever a snake on planet bob, you are it- as in your own words, baring no 'interest in anything beyond survival'. I have never seen someone befriend so many characters and then walk with them through quick sand while standing on their heads. Your capability of throwing any women or child in front of you as a form of human shield is quite remarkable. Your stance on anything is about as solid as an ice cube in the desert. 

Z6TpWNl.jpg?1

OMG lol that's too funny 

12 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Let's not pretend like you are some grand standing bastion of loyalty and morals. In fact, you are the most worthless type of scum on this planet. If there was ever a snake on planet bob, you are it- as in your own words, baring no 'interest in anything beyond survival' and throwing anything under the bus to save your own skin. I have never seen someone befriend so many characters and then walk with them through quick sand while standing on their heads. Your capability of using any women or child as a form of human shield is quite remarkable and your stance on anything is about as solid as an ice cube sitting beneath the Sun in a desert. 

Z6TpWNl.jpg?1

Just to clarify how was NADC thrown under the bus? Honestly, i'd like to know what you meant by that.

2 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Shangri-La are still an entity? I thought they disbanded or well, just sat on their arse for the past few years doing nothing notable at all.

Purplemoon buys tech from time to time I think. Last i look their slot efficiency was a whooping 15%

1 minute ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Purplemoon buys tech from time to time I think. Last i look their slot efficiency was a whooping 15%

Just because a nation buys tech does not mean they actually interact with the world that much. The last time I recall seeing them do anything was back in 2013, around 5 years ago. At least you guys in The Imperial Entente have actually done something notable during that time frame.

Shangri-La are still around. And we still have an MDoAP with them (it's even on our wiki it's that old). Just thought it would be good and proper to make a public statement that its happening. Since even though LH is constantly posting about how great he is but doesn't see fit to post about the wars he declares.

1 minute ago, my new new nation said:

Shangri-La are still around. And we still have an MDoAP with them (it's even on our wiki it's that old). Just thought it would be good and proper to make a public statement that its happening. Since even though LH is constantly posting about how great he is but doesn't see fit to post about the wars he declares.

Typically, it's a good idea to announce what alliances you hold treaties with your alliance bio. It appears that Shangri-La did not include that information, so it is likely that @Lord Hitchcock did not realise that. In addition, he probably assumed the alliance was dead.