TE- Round 46

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:32 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

I mean, we could just do a round of tournament edition without the in game fighting. I’m sure we can make the dialogue the same. 

Announcement one: DEFCON One declares on (insert alliance here)

comment 1: ‘you down declared’

comment 2: ‘way to dodge the alliance right by you in rankings’

comment 3: ‘we miss cazaric’ 

comment 4: flag runner! Dirty dirty flag runner!

Comment 5: Cant believe you didn't post the stats on your DoW! Come on....

Comment 6: Its the first war, as long as the alliance size is the same it was fair!

Comment 7: Get them casualties!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

achh, classic Defcon one, down declaring without stats in the DoW.....also we all miss cazaric, if you don't, you lie

and of course, RE are supporting their allies Defcon 1, you guys should call yourself Defcon 2, I hate you hitchcock...

boy, this brings back memories :D

Edited by DaarioNaharis

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, admin said:

I'm getting ready to crank her back up. I haven't had time due to RL to add anything significant to TE during the break. What would you like to see added/changed for 46?

I mean at this point you should just restart it if you don't want more to drop off. You can take suggestions for following rounds. There's a crisis of confidence now.

7 hours ago, Monster said:

I mean at this point you should just restart it if you don't want more to drop off. You can take suggestions for following rounds. There's a crisis of confidence now.

I forgot it's 2018, everything's a crisis.

10 hours ago, admin said:

I'm getting ready to crank her back up. I haven't had time due to RL to add anything significant to TE during the break. What would you like to see added/changed for 46?

There are so many things id like to suggest (most in the TE suggestion page) but my biggest issue is the update on TE.

Id like to see the update time go away, instead of the set time (1am of me) the update would be when each war starts. So the first day of a war no one can be double hit at the update roll over, but for the remainder of the war it can happen.

Example is if I declare on a nation at 3pm, I cant re-hit til 3pm the next day. Nations will still be able to hit before and after an "update" its just not at a crappy time for most people, the declaring nation would set the update.

Don't know if its possible but that's my main suggestion....

Other smaller changes include the awards being changed and letting an alliance of 5 upload a flag.

O and glad to hear of the return!

Edited by AL Bundy

8 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

There are so many things id like to suggest (most in the TE suggestion page) but my biggest issue is the update on TE.

Id like to see the update time go away, instead of the set time (1am of me) the update would be when each war starts. So the first day of a war no one can be double hit at the update roll over, but for the remainder of the war it can happen.

Example is if I declare on a nation at 3pm, I cant re-hit til 3pm the next day. Nations will still be able to hit before and after an "update" its just not at a crappy time for most people, the declaring nation would set the update.

Don't know if its possible but that's my main suggestion....

Other smaller changes include the awards being changed and letting an alliance of 5 upload a flag.

O and glad to hear of the return!

I can't do much about the update times, the core of the game is built around it and it would require enormous code changes to modify.

Changes to awards have been implemented. 

Closing this thread, we can discuss round 46 in the new topic that I just created.

Just now, admin said:

I can't do much about the update times, the core of the game is built around it and it would require enormous code changes to modify.

Changes to awards have been implemented. 

Closing this thread, we can discuss round 46 in the new topic that I just created.

I figured but had to ask.

Al

• admin locked this topic