TE- Round 46

Anyone else tweaking waiting for the round to start!

tumblr_luare4x2Lm1qmbxdp.gif---Waiting for the Round to start....

Image result for tweaking gif---- When the Round just Started!

Related image ----After creating my nation, for the first 7 days...

All my emotions in-between rounds, and really the first 7 days of the round hahaha

Al Bundy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this isn't true:

asterisk_red.gif Cyber Nations Tournament Edition Round 46 will start in a few months. An announcement will be posted here and on the forums prior to the start date.

Activity and membership is already hard to keep up. Taking that long a break will cost us more nations....heck my and others SE activity will go down :(

I'm hoping for a typo or possible changes to better TE?

AL Bundy

4 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

I hope this isn't true:

asterisk_red.gif Cyber Nations Tournament Edition Round 46 will start in a few months. An announcement will be posted here and on the forums prior to the start date.

Activity and membership is already hard to keep up. Taking that long a break will cost us more nations....heck my and others SE activity will go down :(

I'm hoping for a typo or possible changes to better TE?

AL Bundy

yeah I saw that too. Hime's donations are gone? Going broke?

On 2/16/2018 at 6:33 AM, AL Bundy said:

Anyone else tweaking waiting for the round to start!

tumblr_luare4x2Lm1qmbxdp.gif---Waiting for the Round to start....

Image result for tweaking gif---- When the Round just Started!

Related image ----After creating my nation, for the first 7 days...

All my emotions in-between rounds, and really the first 7 days of the round hahaha

Al Bundy

It has to be a typo, I'm sure he meant "days". :huh:@admin

• 2 weeks later...

Sooner or later Administration will unroll what it is planning or updating.   Suppose they are considering a 6 month or Year long edition?  Frankly if they announced it it could spark a big response to play from SE and more nations donating to take a bigger role..  

If they're working on a marathon round, they might as well do a halfway stage. You don't get anything directly from the stage, but it counts toward a total at the end of the round for a new award. It would spice up that mid-round drag and make people put some effort into placement early, instead of holding out till end-round.

1 hour ago, RoadRash said:

mmmmm could we start up already please 

Admin has stated the round will not start for a few months so all we can do is wait. Dark meet the TE community, TE community meet Dark. :huh:

8 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Admin has stated the round will not start for a few months so all we can do is wait. Dark meet the TE community, TE community meet Dark. :huh:

Plenty of time for all teh TE focused remnants of CN  to give up and maybe give up their SE nations too if they stuck around for TE...

Is the game intentionally being tanked?

11 hours ago, RoadRash said:

mmmmm could we start up already please 

Yeah I agree we have active members who will fall off unless the editions continue.  Frankly I played SE for years and it was so boring I fell off.  Asked to rejoin I did and tried to work among the regulars and their activeness was non exsistant.  So I dropped out of SE just before TE ended because of participation. 

Well many members are moving to a newer game from SE not TE.  I think Admin knows this and should take steps to survive in the gaming world.  IMO if we are having a break for a few months then a date should be mentioned and why.  If I was selling hot dogs on a corner and I said only buns for a while no hotdog how many would stop in next day?     

Sure would be nice if someone would just come out and say that TE is no longer going to be a thing, instead of the dead silence we've had for the past month. But what do i know, i'm just a bear. :ph34r:

10 hours ago, Colonel Medved said:

Sure would be nice if someone would just come out and say that TE is no longer going to be a thing, instead of the dead silence we've had for the past month. But what do i know, i'm just a bear. :ph34r:

Well to be accurate Admin said the next round would start in a few months or whatever. So its not as if they missed the start date and haven't said anything, he said it would be a while. What he isn't responding to is the WHY is it being so delayed.

hey admin if your even looking at these threads .. it cant be too hard to start up another round think you can do this 12 year vet a favor and start up for me I’m starting to get a little bored :P

My preddiction is that Admin wants to present something very new and fascinating, with many new game domensions (improvements, wonders, game mechanics etc.). This needs time for a new software, testing, server maybe too. Let's be patient.

Admin will appear sooner or later when he has something new to say.

3 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

My preddiction is that Admin wants to present something very new and fascinating, with many new game domensions (improvements, wonders, game mechanics etc.). This needs time for a new software, testing, server maybe too. Let's be patient.

Admin will appear sooner or later when he has something new to say.

When was the last real update to CN..... Do you really believe this?  If so, something would have been done to save the game long before

On 3/26/2018 at 9:33 AM, MaineGOP said:

When was the last real update to CN..... Do you really believe this?  If so, something would have been done to save the game long before

Could be a last-ditch update to try and salvage the game. Who knows at this point.