Snitches get Stitches

MaineGOP

As those who know me know I recently resigned as MoFA of TTK. I still bleed Templar though and there are some dishes best served cold.

You all may remember a war last year that started within days of my entering TTK. Our former member Ghostiepie had gotten himself in some trouble with logs that involved "PLOTTING". Well most don't know the other side of those logs were a dirty little commie named TheRedSoviet. He gave the logs to Don'tdoMethoryouwillturnoutlikehim(Methrage) who it is our contention edited them before passing them to Caustic and the rest is history.

I would forgive TRS passing the logs to an ally, in fact it may be considered the right thing to do, we don't believe he edited them, but he couldn't stop there. He decided to troll us in our public channel throughout the war. Remember TRS was the FA mouth of UCR. He trolled us, bragged about getting us rolled. In essence went from a fairly innocent participant to an enemy. Now I had some previous history with TRS and knew that he had/was trying and plotting to take over UCR. It was his stated goal from the beginning. He wanted me to coup Taco's Aevrum and he wanted support in taking over UCR.  Ghost can confirm that he had similar convos with TRS about taking over UCR.

Fastforward to the last month or so and TRS under his new alias Pr0xy as usual was running his mouth in TTK's public channel this time to Terminator the MoD of Polar. He decides to question as to whether or not Terminator had been raped before, repeated this a few times. As many know Term rightfully took insult to that and had a member of UCR attacked. TRS got removed as MoFA and from UCR for these actions.

TRS then applied to NoR and was recently rejected, I had hoped to catch him between AA's but unfortunately he was on a new AA in 30 seconds (pending of course). i decided I could not let him keep AA hopping to avoid justice for his actions. I mean no disrespect to The Prussian Empire or TTK's allies and TPE's protector Knight of the Round Table. I ask that they both allow me to enact justice upon this miscreant.

This will be my last action in this world, so let it be known there are consequences for your actions. Honor above all, Justice always comes.

Maine

TL:DR - Snitches get Stitches

My apologies in my haste to post I neglected to thank NoR for their excellent work in tying my other loose end up. Bye bye Methrage seems another lifetime we served in government together, but you lost your marbles and I would have liked more of a hand in taking you out but my friends in NoR did a great job!

Maine

As an FYI, Maine has resigned as a member of TTK before this venture.

This war of his, (although justified) was not sanctioned by TTK Government.

Thank you,

Konstantine,

TTK Elder Council, Sargent of Arms.

Edited by Lord Konstantine

16 minutes ago, Mogar said:

People are still doubting the 50 Cruise Missile Strat. NOTICE HOW MAINE WON ALL HIS GROUND BATTLES, AND HAS 50 CMS, coincidence? I think not.

I've learned from the best, we are in the midst of negotiations for surrender. I will keep you all updated, if my forum ban does not come first :)

5 hours ago, Lord Konstantine said:

(although justified)

That's a very good way to make it sound like you actually do sanction it.

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Relax TTK, no one's gonna roll you for hitting a pending member of the Prussian Empire.

The part worth emphasising is the alliance, not the fact that they are pending. Most alliances worth their salt protect applicants.

Edit: Damn it Franz.

Edited by Keysariyt Hanssen

13 hours ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

Most alliances worth their salt protect applicants.

The Prussians can barely tie their own shoe laces, much less protect their own applicants.They may have allies to help them, but let's not pretend that all-of-a-sudden TPE is an example of a functional alliance or in your own words, 'worth their salt'.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

17 hours ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

That's a very good way to make it sound like you actually do sanction it.

That would be mistaken.

Understanding his reasons for war, and actually getting our Gov to sanction it are two completely different points.

My apologies if I confused you.

1 hour ago, Lord Konstantine said:

That would be mistaken.

Understanding his reasons for war, and actually getting our Gov to sanction it are two completely different points.

My apologies if I confused you.

Hence why I left to do this as I knew I couldn't get gov to agree quick enough if at all :) Figured it could be my last action on behalf of the TTK even if they would never sanction it themselves. We should have been involved in the Aevrum war but debated it endlessly like everything else.

33 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Hence why I left to do this as I knew I couldn't get gov to agree quick enough if at all :) Figured it could be my last action on behalf of the TTK even if they would never sanction it themselves. We should have been involved in the Aevrum war but debated it endlessly like everything else.

Oh no...TTK is a democrocy???

33 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

14 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

In a sense. GM is originally elected but once elected almost effectively for life (VoC's are taken like every 6 months, but thats a  do you want to remove him, not would you prefer him or this other really awesome person). The marshals are appointed by GM. EC is elected every 3 months. Theoretically with an active GM unless its a crazy bad idea decisions could be made quickly but as with any place that doesn't have a strong dictator, discussions take forever and are ..... smh....

3 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Like all terrible alliances, they give their members options.

10 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The Prussians can barely tie their own shoe laces, much less protect their own applicants.They may have allies to help them, but let's not pretend that all-of-a-sudden TPE is an example of a functional alliance or in your own words, 'worth their salt'.

I'm glad you went to all that effort writing that out in a contradictory fashion to end up saying exactly the same thing as I did.

Edited by Keysariyt Hanssen

5 hours ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

Like all terrible alliances, they give their members options.

I'm glad you went to all that effort writing that out in a contradictory fashion to end up saying exactly the same thing as I did.

Ironically enough I got a threatening message from them finally.

After i had worked things out with TRS and KoRT doesn't seem to have an issue, big bad MLPrussia or whatever the tools name is threatened me.

Perhaps first stop is check with a lame pending to make sure they haven't done anything first and that its not resolved first... smh..

10 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Ironically enough I got a threatening message from them finally.

After i had worked things out with TRS and KoRT doesn't seem to have an issue, big bad MLPrussia or whatever the tools name is threatened me.

Perhaps first stop is check with a lame pending to make sure they haven't done anything first and that its not resolved first... smh..

If ya need a little muscle, M Inc’s got your back.

No one threatens my Maine and gets away with it!