M Inc's School of War

Lord Hitchcock

Have you ever wondered what it's like sitting in Monster's Inc?

Have you ever wanted to fight alongside three nations who are ranked in the top 10 for casualties? 

Are you in a micro and trying to earn a government role in defense?

Want to get messages like this?

To: Lord Hitchcock    From: Alex66    Date: 2/5/2018 2:22:34 PM

Subject: RE: yoo hoo

Message: You might think you’ll convince Well no, this alliance is a family, we don’t care, rekt me idc we will avenge the fallen ones we will reinstate peace in our ALLIANCE SO $%&* YOU $%&* YOUR $%&*ING BALLS AND GO TO HELL.

...and transform them into this:

i9HEKCe.jpg

Then our schooling is for you. This is not a recruitment, it's a 1-month education where you learn with hands on training. Monsters Inc will show you all of our best kept secrets, so that you can go back to your alliance and improve your military!

Areas of discipline include:

1) How to spy on your enemies

2) Keeping battle moral high internally

3) How to select and track targets

4) The diplomacy of war

5) The art of planning for the unexpected

Our program is open to new and old players alike and you get to interact with veterans who've fought against NPO, IRON, SLAP, Kash, Mi6, SRA, PPO, DS, TSC, iSX and many more! Hear their stories, the never-before-backstage pass of our inner-workings! Whether your alliance is big or small, our tried-and-true war methodology is right for you.

After completion of the one-month semester, you will have to go back to your alliance, along with your individually stamped Monsters University Degree!

4f65cab3959b69156815736a48e0a93d.jpg

Don't whither away in your alliance any longer, take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and build your skill set and your resume; and bring back to your alliance, some of the best experiences and stories that you will ever have on Planet Bob! Act now, Financial Aid available!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Still getting your jollies off beating up newer nations I see......Great to see that your still scaring away new nations from the game!

Keep up the good work MI!

Al

Actually the alliance we hit is over nine years old with plenty of nukes and wonders.

And we are doing a lot more for the world than you, by establishing the League of Micros and promoting an environment of activity and responsible warring.

But hey, you weren’t looking to give a factually informative response, you’re still licking the salt we gave you from years ago. Enjoy the high blood pressure!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Actually the alliance we hit is over nine years old with plenty of nukes and wonders.

And we are doing a lot more for the world than you, by establishing the League of Micros and promoting an environment of activity and responsible warring.

But hey, you weren’t looking to give a factually informative response, you’re still licking the salt we gave you from years ago. Enjoy the high blood pressure!

Licking salt huh....I remember hitting you guys, I had to drop thousands of levels just to be in range, and again I'm thousands above you all again....Grow a little and see how long your alliance last.....but no, you will stick to low levels so you can beat up newbies nations.....

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:29 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

To: Lord Hitchcock    From: Alex66    Date: 2/5/2018 2:22:34 PM

Subject: RE: yoo hoo

Message: You might think you’ll convince Well no, this alliance is a family, we don’t care, rekt me idc we will avenge the fallen ones we will reinstate peace in our ALLIANCE SO $%&* YOU $%&* YOUR $%&*ING BALLS AND GO TO HELL.

...and transform them into this:

i9HEKCe.jpg

This guy is a little over 2 months old, but keep telling yourself you helping :)

You guys are great at beating up them newbies... Its laughable how much pride you get out of messages like this from these new nations....

Al Bundy

Edited by AL Bundy

4 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Its laughable how much pride you get out of messages like this from these new nations....

I think the keyword there is ‘satisfaction’; although if we’re really digging into the morality of m inc (because you are such an expert) here ya go:

To: Alex66    From: Lord Hitchcock    Date: 2/6/2018 9:39:10 PM

Subject: RE: Please

Message: Are ya guys hurting that bad? Like, we just wanted to play with ya- not make ya quit

Yes Bundy, he deserved a good poke and no he was not nuked. I know this doesn’t fall into your narrative of ‘how evil we are’ and let’s set the record straight between us.

We scuffled with WFF and you found yourself embarrassed during our initial peace agreement, of which you signed as well. You then tried anything and everything to get back into the war and you settled on a stupid reason because one of your inactives continued to receive damage due to defeats because he wouldn’t accept our peace. You re-entered the war until we ignored you and moved on.

Your choice, we figured our issues were over.

But then your little brat personality decided to bring your scarred feelings over into tournament edition (a big no-no), and so we stomped your skull in. To make it even more delicious, after one of your members decided to damage us after our initial peace offering, we decided to give you a taste of your own medicine. My how quickly you cried foul and how quickly you forgot- And how sadly you played the victim card. Perfecting the role of the drama llama!

Since the world is winding down, I guess I don’t have to sugar coat my thoughts about you Bundy.

You are a kiss ass, always have been and always will be. Your alliance has literally built themselves on a platform of the heroic sympathy clap playing the meatshield character and your FA direction is about as straight as a coat hanger. have full faith that your decisions will be based on whichever direction the wind blows. And if there are treaties to be signed, I also have full faith that you will have pens in both hands. Now if you could just do us all a favor and keep your legs closed, and move along, ya weasel.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

7 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Licking salt huh....I remember hitting you guys, I had to drop thousands of levels just to be in range, and again I'm thousands above you all again....

Number of Soldiers Lost: 2,181,184 Attacking + 1,825,949 Defending = 4,007,133 Casualties

huh

imagine that

6 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Yes Bundy, he deserved a good poke and no he was not nuked. I know this doesn’t fall into your narrative of ‘how evil we are’ and let’s set the record straight between us.

We scuffled with WFF and you found yourself embarrassed during our initial peace agreement, of which you signed as well. You then tried anything and everything to get back into the war and you settled on a stupid reason because one of your inactives continued to receive damage due to defeats because he wouldn’t accept our peace. You re-entered the war until we ignored you and moved on.

Your choice, we figured our issues were over.

But then your little brat personality decided to bring your scarred feelings over into tournament edition (a big no-no), and so we stomped your skull in. To make it even more delicious, after one of your members decided to damage us after our initial peace offering, we decided to give you a taste of your own medicine. My how quickly you cried foul and how quickly you forgot- And how sadly you played the victim card. Perfecting the role of the drama llama!

Since the world is winding down, I guess I don’t have to sugar coat my thoughts about you Bundy.

You are a kiss ass, always have been and always will be. Your alliance has literally built themselves on a platform of the heroic sympathy clap playing the meatshield character and your FA direction is about as straight as a coat hanger. have full faith that your decisions will be based on whichever direction the wind blows. And if there are treaties to be signed, I also have full faith that you will have pens in both hands. Now if you could just do us all a favor and keep your legs closed, and move along, ya weasel.

I'm sure that newbie needed a good beat down!  What a monster making kids cry hahaha Glad your around to teach all them lessons!

I didn't want to fight ur crap alliance the first time and I didn't want to fight you again after peace... it was your fault your nation continuing to hit my nations after peace! No one agreed with u then and no one will now. So keep whining your great at it!

Hahaha and for that last part your opinion matters so much to me and I'm sure everyone agrees with you! Haha

I try to be a nice guy while your obviously not haha....If that makes me a kiss ass ok, I have alliances that I trust and know they will help mine if needed and that list is long, u on the other hand u have none...

Glad you held your opinion of me in for so long hahahaha.....

Al Bundy

Hmmm...I'm not sure this example helps your cause.  Let me see if I get this straight.

1) Lord Hitchcock attacks Alex66 (a 2 month old noob nation with no wonders).

2) Lord Hitchcock destroys a whopping 1200 NS from said nation. (Link).

3) Lord Hitchcock gets a plea from said nation begging for peace at any cost.

4) Lord Hitchcock ignores plea, continues to fight said nation until war expires.

5) Lord HItchcock's alliance continues to have additional wars against the same alliance now. (Link).

6) Lord Hitchcock boasts of great military prowess with this example on the OWF.

Did I miss anything?

• 4 weeks later...