The End-Game of Sir Kindle and how it Occurred

Lord Hitchcock

I'm gonna say, Returning to find this war already over is surprising. I was only gone for a month or so due to ISP and personal issues. I'm glad to see that a good number of you are all doing well still. 

I'm also surprised to see nobody having bad blood over it too.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Kaznawim said:

Your well wishes are appreciated, but I can assure you aNiMaLz has not lost its edge. We still have that uncontrollable fire and passion inside of us; we're just channeling it through different avenues these days. You were always a huge part of aNiMaLz, Kindle. No one can ever take that away from you. I just wish you would of stopped to think about the bigger picture for aNiMaLz. I wish you would of stuck to internally building us up instead of getting us wrecked over and over. You should of seen my face when I was getting the messages I never thought I would get in a million years. You completely shattered the bridges with people that would of done ANYTHING for you and did EVERYTHING for you over so many years. I wish you the best regardless of our paths being so different now.

NoR helped us more than we can put into words as we were paying the price for your actions. They really are good people over there. I hope you'll see that one day.

I believe by being stripped of my improvements and wonders I have paid for any crimes I have committed. In my original post in this thread I acknowledged my short comings and wrong doings and stated my intentions on behaving myself. Although at the time I did genuinely feel for the most part my past wars were justified and I had the moral high ground (obviously except for raids. But I needed cash, and figured the ends justified the means). When we put together the first aNiMaLz constitution “honor over pixels” was a major theme. None of the original members cared about constant war because nobody expected to grow past 5-10k in nation strength. Nobody could foresee the culture of the alliance change so dramatically. The alliance evolved and I stayed the same. My philosophy was “let’s just fight for as long as it takes to get a white peace”. Most sane alliances will issue one after a few months of war just to get the monkey off their back. I didn’t care that in the process we would lose everything, but I thought we all agreed in the first charter war counts, casualties, and XP were worth more than the things money can buy.

I think you forget in the beginning the brothers enjoyed the constant war. We went from Goons, to KoRT, to SNX and in each case there was a good reason to fight. Anytime I attacked someone it was to defend the Family’s honor, so I never got complaints. It wasn’t until Supreme Warlord RUKUNU decided to take things in a different direction. That’s when I started getting in trouble in aNiMaLz. I’m the first to admit I was out of line to question RUKUNU’s decision, and that he was doing what was best for everyone. Everyone agreed that’s the way the alliance would be run from now on, and I guess at the time I just couldn’t accept it. Either way it’s the past and what’s done is done. I just don’t want you to remember only the bad times. Like I said your forgetting all the fun we had together too. Being in aNiMaLz was and probably still is a lot of fun even in its new era. And if I say it may have lost its flavor I’m just saying it’s a little different from having members be able to “hit anyone at anytime. We understand personal vendettas” to how things are now. I still have friends at aNiMaLz like Christian, Lolz, Zarrr, Panther and other’s who remember, so I am content knowing at least some of the old brothers appreciate the old days, and what aNiMaLz has gone through to get where they are today.

Edited by Saint Kindle

Sir Kindle, old friend,

I really hope you fix animalz. You built that alliance and RUKUNU robbed you of your work. Don't let racist NoR ruin that for you and your friends.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

18 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Sir Kindle, old friend,

I really hope you fix animalz. You built that alliance and RUKUNU robbed you of your work. Don't let racist NoR ruin that for you and your friends.

aNiMaLz is RUKUNU’s. I mean even the name of the alliance itself was RUKUNU’s nickname in Goons “aNiMaL”. Like I said before with out him there is no aNiMaLz, and besides as it was stated earlier the entire alliance is painstakingly loyal to him. Just insanely devout. They are a family, at least the core group. And lastly I wouldn’t do that to him, I still consider him a brother myself. I’m just going to wish them the best and carry on with my business.

I actually started the Holy Roman Empire before I joined aNiMaLz. Me, General Daniel, and some other guys. I originally created it to counter and in a way mock the Prussians by creating a Germanic themed alliance that occupied the territory they claimed to occupy. I got them protection from Goons 2.0 (at the time I was still in 2.0) which after they dissolved gave the protectorate to Sparta, who gave it off to the HRE’s current treaty partner Alpha Wolves. I’m going to try and help Daniel build something here and see what I can do. This time around I’m going to play more chill, refrain from raiding (at least until the number of nations in the game rises), and try to enjoy more the economic and political aspects of the game. After six hundred wars I believe I have experienced all CN has to offer military wise  (although of course I will fight if I have to. I’m just trying to avoid problems, especially stupid ones. I don’t want to make the same mistakes).

It seems to me you have let bygones be bygones, Hitchcock. I’m willing to bury the hatchet. We have a history we were once friends, and we fought a few tough wars together as underdogs, and have come out alright. So if you want to shake up and move forward I’m down. If you want to continue to beef with me I reluctantly accept that as well. I myself would prefer to just forgive and forget, so the ball is in your court on that one.

Out of curiosity what is the deal with your league of micros? Is that a thing? I didn’t see any declarations or anything.

Edited by Saint Kindle

The Leauge of Micros is not anything right now, and that’s on purpose.

It is, at this time, a collection of ideas from micro alliances of all backgrounds. It is NOT a platform for any type of political leverage but the idea is to establish a framework that allows micros to collaborate in a respectable and round table manner, and in hopeful cases, agree, on what we all believe is steps in the right direction for our micro community.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Neo Uruk said:

lol at still pretending RUKUNU had literally anything to do with GOONS aside from being newbie fodder

All I said was that his nickname In Goons was aNiMaL. I’m not sure how you translate that to me pretending anything. Either way RUKUNU doesn’t come to the forums, so he isn’t here to defend himself against slander.

Whatever your opinion is of RUKUNU and his relationship with Goons is between you, and him. And of course your entitled to it although I’m sure there are some who would disagree with you. Regardless of your thoughts on that matter it is strange how you would go completely out of your way to insult him. I mean for what? What did he do to you? Why waste the time and energy to enter a thread that has nothing to do with you just to drop a random insult? Because you interpreted me stating RUKUNU’s nickname in Goons as pretending something?

Edited by Saint Kindle