Jump to content
Lord Hitchcock

The End-Game of Sir Kindle and how it Occurred

Recommended Posts

My, there is a lot of ego stroking from certain micro leaders in this thread. It might be worth reminding all of you that micros are irrelevant.

 

Carry on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

 It might be worth reminding all of you that micros are irrelevant.

 

So irrelevant that you noticed us... and took the time to reply to us...

 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

My, there is a lot of ego stroking from certain micro leaders in this thread. It might be worth reminding all of you that micros are irrelevant.

 

Carry on.

Maybe if you big leaguers did anything, the forum wouldn’t be so stagnant. At least micros have things happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

So irrelevant that you noticed us... and took the time to reply to us...

I stumbled in here by mistake, thinking Maine's thread had been replied to.

 

2 hours ago, Tankobite said:

Maybe if you big leaguers did anything, the forum wouldn’t be so stagnant. At least micros have things happen

We only do things that matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

I stumbled in here by mistake

 

Maybe if you lived a more fulfilling life, rather than that of living in NGs shadow; you'd be able to navigate through world events correctly.

 

With that being said, I am way too irrelevant, and busy, to respond to your sobbing blunders any longer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2018 at 11:04 PM, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

 

 

We only do things that matter.

Then that's about the most nihilistic thing I've seen in a while.  Because you do nothing.

Edited by Tankobite
Spelling error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2018 at 8:32 AM, Knights of the Grail said:

Perhaps if Sir Kindle had heeded Lord Hitchcock's Sixteen Points, he might still be alive.

 

And what of his family, Lord Hitchcock?

 

Sir Knight. After your many dealings with Sir Kindle it should have been clear to you that death would just be an opportunity for him. To learn, grow, and evolve. Alas, I emphasize the latter for Kindle did not taste death in the conventional sense. He did not die, he evolved. Through a temporary death a veil has been lifted. And much like the Phoenix of legend Kindle rises from the ashes. Treachery and cowardice could never overcome a noble and determined spirit. Lies and rumor serve as nothing but “Kindling” to an eternal fire.

 

Hitchcock listed those points fully knowing they would never even be considered. Hitchcock’s original post in this thread is only about 17% accurate (for example RUKUNU loves Kindle, and they are brothers. Ask RUKUNU yourself). But Hitchcock is not the true evil to this world. He is just a bad guy. The true evil has exposed itself. When death’s veil was lifted it all become so clear. One of Hitchcock’s points however should be honored. The one about apology. But apology only out of the ignorance which blinded good intention. Navigating the murky waters of Planet Bob can be challenging at times. Good appears evil, and evil good. Friend reveals himself as foe, and foe as friend. So indeed an apology is in order, but the apology is only needed because of ones inability to identify the good from the bad.

 

As for Kindle’s Family, you inquire Sir Knight? Seems like they suffer the same fate as the Knights Templar who were rounded up in a single night, Friday the thirteenth, and basically murdered by a corrupt pope and a jealous French monarch. What happened here is very similar. Some went into hiding? Many were banned? Who knows? But unlike Jacques de Molay who was burned at the stake yet did not rise, Kindle returned. And rumor has it others will too. To carry on the traditions of true warriors seeking justice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Saint Kindle said:

 Through a temporary death a veil has been lifted. 

 

and on the 30th day, he rose from the dead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2018 at 5:12 PM, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

My, there is a lot of ego stroking from certain micro leaders in this thread. It might be worth reminding all of you that micros are irrelevant.

 

Carry on.

 

It might be worth reminding you that neither yourself, nor Nordreich would ever stand a chance against a real fighting alliance. This has all been well documented and proven of course, so just a reminder. It wasn’t too long ago your entire Lower Tier was in peace mode, while the farms of THOSE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTING were burning down. That action alone (because there are many, many more) is what exposed you to the world. Exposed you as nothing more than a polished up collection of cowards, and wastemen who lie, use, and manipulate others. All I have to do is sit back and watch. Now that everyone knows your weak, I’m sure you will get what’s coming to you. You have exposed yourself as a soft target.

 

Also, pretending you accidentally entered this thread, and then decided to post shows your a liar as well.

 

Carry on.

Edited by Saint Kindle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2018 at 10:54 PM, Kaznawim said:

This is a lot to take in... Here goes nothing.

 

aNiMaLz will always appreciate how you stood up for us against minc, Lucius. Your moral support was definitely appreciated. You were one of the few people that saw how unnecessary our situation was at the time. You of course knew this, because you actually came and talked with us about it unlike most of the other parties. Thank you for that.

 

@COBRA We still see you and we've got you if it comes down to that in the senate. I'm sorry things didn't work out.

 

Now to the main content of this article:

 

1. aNiMaLz has always and will always be united behind Rukunu. You deeply misunderstand our alliance if you believe there's an opportunity to be had there. Kindle only took two (out of 30) members with him when he left to form AGF, those players being Monty and Alphagun. There is no veteran, or new member that anyone could place in our alliance that would offer up a more successful coup.

 

2. aNiMaLz as a whole was already beyond fed up with kindle before minc declared on us. We had kicked him out a couple days prior to minc declaring on us, although I do understand why people would assume we would eventually take him back in. It was different this time around and I regret there wasn't a better way to show that sooner. LH and Lucius... You're both thinking we did what we did because of you two. I get you're looking for all the credit when it comes to getting rid of kindle. I can't blame you as It's quite the sought after award. That award ultimately goes to our own members that made the decisions they did for the betterment of our alliance. For years we were dragged into ridiculous wars with no real cause to them, only to be completely destroyed. Kindle was always the common denominator. We were the ones that ended our affliction. Now it's time to move forward :)

 

A new era of aNiMaLz has begun. Massive shoutout to NoR for helping us get there! We couldn't of done it without you guys and we will always be indebted to you. I hear they're one of the most active alliances out there! Go join them now :D Thank you for everything.

 

Kaz we were once brothers, and fought many wars side by side. That can’t be denied. I have had some personal issues with you that I have since let go of. I wish aNiMaLz as a whole all the best. On one hand it’s kind of interesting to see aNiMaLz become a sane, normal, rule abiding alliance. I sure wouldn’t have guessed it. On the other hand I find much of the flavor has left. I myself prefer the old aNiMaLz, but at the end of the day it’s up to Supreme Warlord RUKUNU on how the family should be run. If it ever gets serious you know at the end of the day I would back anyone in that alliance. Also I didn’t attempt a coup. I never even attacked you guys. You kept attacking me and I’d fight back, but even ask brother RUKUNU I never attacked an aNiMaLz member. Monty, and Minkleburg came with me because of their own reasons. I didn’t recruit them. A coup in aNiMaLz is nonsense, and pointless. There is no aNiMaLz with out RUKUNU (he who is aNiMaL). When I started aGF RUKUNU said I could use the name due to my service, and contributions to the alliance. Whether you believe or disable I was ever an asset, or contributed to aNiMaLz is irrelevant. RUKUNU believes I did, so he gave me permission to use the name.

 

Anyway good luck with your new era. And a word of advice: get away from NoR as fast as you can. Break, no, smash that treaty and run the other way. Unless you want to be used as meat shields and auxiliary the day someone decides to take all that unguarded wealth they are sitting on. Or stay and be meat shields. It’s just I’d hate to see that.

Edited by Saint Kindle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still fancy yourself the noble knight figure eh? 

 

You're far far from it 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Still fancy yourself the noble knight figure eh? 

 

You're far far from it 

 

Ellen your obsession with me is legendary. You have said my name more than anyone else. To prove it just scroll through your many pointless comments. Marvel at how many of them involve me. In a time when I wasn’t even allowed to post here. Your boring and always have been. You have never been able to make anything out of yourself or your alliance. This is proven by just looking at you, and knowing the pathetic history of TIE. I have chosen a new path though, and your not part of it. I will not be entertaining anymore of your negative comments. I will not argue with a fool. My time and energy is much too valuable to be spent on a hater like you. Find someone else to spend your efforts on, because when it’s all said and done I simply do not care about you, what you do, or what you say.

 

From here on out I chose to ignore you. Of course you can continue to ramble on, make stupid comments, and insult me unprovoked. I can’t stop you. But I can ignore you, and I will. You are not the true evil, just the village idiot, and an untrustworthy piece of trash. Your harmless, and irrelevant. You’re subjective, idiotic opinions are yours, and you have the right to have them.

 

So yes, from here on out I will be ignoring you. You bring nothing of interest to the table. Stale, boring, Ellen. Good luck madam.

Edited by Saint Kindle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Saint Kindle said:

 

Ellen your obsession with me is legendary. You have said my name more than anyone else. To prove it just scroll through your many pointless comments. Marvel at how many of them involve me. In a time when I wasn’t even allowed to post here. Your boring and always have been. You have never been able to make anything out of yourself or your alliance. This is proven by just looking at you, and knowing the pathetic history of TIE. I have chosen a new path though, and your not part of it. I will not be entertaining anymore of your negative comments. I will not argue with a fool. My time and energy is much too valuable to be spent on a hater like you. Find someone else to spend your efforts on, because when it’s all said and done I simply do not care about you, what you do, or what you say.

 

From here on out I chose to ignore you. Of course you can continue to ramble on, make stupid comments, and insult me unprovoked. I can’t stop you. But I can ignore you, and I will. You are not the true evil, just the village idiot, and an untrustworthy piece of trash. Your harmless, and irrelevant. You’re subjective, idiotic opinions are yours, and you have the right to have them.

 

So yes, from here on out I will be ignoring you. You bring nothing of interest to the table. Stale, boring, Ellen. Good luck madam.

Good. I've already blocked you for similar reasons. Then there is nothing more to discuss, but we both know you'll never let it say that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2018 at 3:12 PM, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

It might be worth reminding all of you that micros are irrelevant.

 

I almost regret being the last person to take on Kindle and preventing him from being able to get out of bill lock..

 

And here I was, on the verge of declaring on this guy-

 

IMG_20180211_120045.jpg

 

I'm glad someone reminded me just how irrelevant we are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tankobite said:

I'm confused how someone apparently banned for alting is back?

 

He's a  born again virgin, you see.

 

Gif related-

ltkx83eiz8ay.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

I almost regret being the last person to take on Kindle and preventing him from being able to get out of bill lock..

 

And here I was, on the verge of declaring on this guy-

 

IMG_20180211_120045.jpg

 

I'm glad someone reminded me just how irrelevant we are.

 

I don't see why you'd think I would care about them.

 

You should ask my allies and friends how often I call them irrelevant.

 

You should ask them how irrelevant all of this is, whilst you're there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

 

I don't see why you'd think I would care about them

Only because you're all over the wiki page rectifying inaccuracies and undoing revisions made by them is all :P

 

5 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

You should ask my allies and friends how often I call them irrelevant.

I'm good.

 

5 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

You should ask them how irrelevant all of this is, whilst you're there.

We get it, you don't care.

You're too cool for all of this.

It's been a pleasure-

Mr_Bean_Handshake.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

 

I almost regret being the last person to take on Kindle and preventing him from being able to get out of bill lock..

 

And here I was, on the verge of declaring on this guy-

 

IMG_20180211_120045.jpg

 

I'm glad someone reminded me just how irrelevant we are.

 

I was never in danger of being in bill lock. When my nation was deleted I was in peace restocking nukes to drop on NoR and her allies.

 

1 hour ago, Tankobite said:

I'm confused how someone apparently banned for alting is back?

 

I wasn’t banned for having multiple accounts. The admins even admit to this on the forums. I was banned for allegedly aiding banned players.

 

17 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

 

I don't see why you'd think I would care about them.

 

You should ask my allies and friends how often I call them irrelevant.

 

You should ask them how irrelevant all of this is, whilst you're there.

 

So irrelevant that you stumbled in here twice in less than 24 for hours by “mistake”? If you can’t do anything about being a coward, you can do something about being a liar. I love when people say they don’t care yet spend all their time on the subject they don’t care about. Keep rambling here. It’s funny as hell, and also I love how you expose yourself as the lying coward shill that you are.

Edited by Saint Kindle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Only because you're all over the wiki page rectifying inaccuracies and undoing revisions made by them is all :P

 

Wrong guy (guys? I don't think we ever confirmed that either way).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Saint Kindle said:

 

It might be worth reminding you that neither yourself, nor Nordreich would ever stand a chance against a real fighting alliance. This has all been well documented and proven of course, so just a reminder. It wasn’t too long ago your entire Lower Tier was in peace mode, while the farms of THOSE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTING were burning down. That action alone (because there are many, many more) is what exposed you to the world. Exposed you as nothing more than a polished up collection of cowards, and wastemen who lie, use, and manipulate others. All I have to do is sit back and watch. Now that everyone knows your weak, I’m sure you will get what’s coming to you. You have exposed yourself as a soft target.

 

Also, pretending you accidentally entered this thread, and then decided to post shows your a liar as well.

 

Carry on.

 

I can't name a single alliance in our coalition that was reluctant to join in against aevrum. Hell, the majority of them actually came in on their own accord. There was absolutely no need for anyone to manipulate, lie, or use others. You on the other hand were kicked out by us for doing all three of those. NoR has only been exposed as leading the most devastating anti methkindle campaign in history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Saint Kindle said:

 

Kaz we were once brothers, and fought many wars side by side. That can’t be denied. I have had some personal issues with you that I have since let go of. I wish aNiMaLz as a whole all the best. On one hand it’s kind of interesting to see aNiMaLz become a sane, normal, rule abiding alliance. I sure wouldn’t have guessed it. On the other hand I find much of the flavor has left. I myself prefer the old aNiMaLz, but at the end of the day it’s up to Supreme Warlord RUKUNU on how the family should be run. If it ever gets serious you know at the end of the day I would back anyone in that alliance. Also I didn’t attempt a coup. I never even attacked you guys. You kept attacking me and I’d fight back, but even ask brother RUKUNU I never attacked an aNiMaLz member. Monty, and Minkleburg came with me because of their own reasons. I didn’t recruit them. A coup in aNiMaLz is nonsense, and pointless. There is no aNiMaLz with out RUKUNU (he who is aNiMaL). When I started aGF RUKUNU said I could use the name due to my service, and contributions to the alliance. Whether you believe or disable I was ever an asset, or contributed to aNiMaLz is irrelevant. RUKUNU believes I did, so he gave me permission to use the name.

 

Anyway good luck with your new era. And a word of advice: get away from NoR as fast as you can. Break, no, smash that treaty and run the other way. Unless you want to be used as meat shields and auxiliary the day someone decides to take all that unguarded wealth they are sitting on. Or stay and be meat shields. It’s just I’d hate to see that.

 

Your well wishes are appreciated, but I can assure you aNiMaLz has not lost its edge. We still have that uncontrollable fire and passion inside of us; we're just channeling it through different avenues these days. You were always a huge part of aNiMaLz, Kindle. No one can ever take that away from you. I just wish you would of stopped to think about the bigger picture for aNiMaLz. I wish you would of stuck to internally building us up instead of getting us wrecked over and over. You should of seen my face when I was getting the messages I never thought I would get in a million years. You completely shattered the bridges with people that would of done ANYTHING for you and did EVERYTHING for you over so many years. I wish you the best regardless of our paths being so different now.

 

NoR helped us more than we can put into words as we were paying the price for your actions. They really are good people over there. I hope you'll see that one day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kaznawim said:

 

I can't name a single alliance in our coalition that was reluctant to join in against aevrum. Hell, the majority of them actually came in on their own accord. There was absolutely no need for anyone to manipulate, lie, or use others. You on the other hand were kicked out by us for doing all three of those. NoR has only been exposed as leading the most devastating anti methkindle campaign in history.

 

I was referring to their protectorate the UAC. Nordreich sent two of them to hit me when all the Nordlanders in my range sat in peace. I smoked them, and then started taking UAC targets. Most the alliance didn’t even know what was going on. Soon after I was getting daily messages begging for peace and asking why I was nuking them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×