The End-Game of Sir Kindle and how it Occurred

Lord Hitchcock

Before I begin, let me say that I never intend to drive leaders from the planet bob. Sir Kindle was the exception however in that he wanted leaders to quit, he took pleasure it. Back in August Operation Pink Pajamas was started, I stated that he would be leaving this world and it would be through attrition. The peanut gallery rolled their eyes, knowingly that Sir Kindle was basically in a perma-state of attrition as it was... and already has been. He's spent years perma warring KORT, threatening anyone not by his stature, but by his war count. At one point, he bragged, that it was the 'highest on planet bob'. I knew this. I also knew that starting something with Sir Kindle was damned to draw out forever and the public opinion would be of the most awful dialogue because they sucked at posting. It was going to happen however, because every-other-day he would message me with some sort of rambling dick waving rant.He would talk his smack and then proceeded by blocking any receiving message, something he would do to signify his 'control'. 

At the time it was a headache as we were tied to iSX who had ties with Animalz through their shoe string efforts of reestablishing the libertarian brown sphere pact. Monsters Inc feelings towards Animalz while tied with iSX was that we had, and wanted, nothing to do with them. Animalz feelings was that because we were connected through a mutual ally that we were obligated to reveal any spies we may have had sitting in animalz. Sir Kindle attempted to muscle this point to Junka, who was worried at the time that animalz may leave iSX and drift closer to SLAP because they were mutually tied to General Cannabis alliance, Cobra.

Prior to the SLAP war on iSX, we could clearly see the 'lines being drawn' between SLAP and iSX and it was a matter of time before Terminator's lobbying efforts took full effect in dropping the polar-isx treaty. My point to Junka was to let animalz choose a side, draw a line in the sand, their military power was of no concern and the biggest issues was that it would be embarrassing if SLAP courted Animalz, the bottom of the barrel of any alliance, to their side- it would have made for some great comic propaganda. 

At the onset of the polar-isx cancellation it became quite clear animalz was pulling the 'we're tied to both sides' card and made a genuine effort to lean towards Cobra. The save-face advice I offered to Junka was to make a distraction from the SLAP wars and drop their crap ally, Animalz. At the very least M Inc could have publicly blundered them and give a little lean towards iSX (something he was unaware of). He chose instead to double-up and asked M Inc to form a bloc with animalz, we declined. Knowing the situation was glim at best, the best approach for Junka was to stay quiet, but he couldn't do that. So we appeased the public, and ourselves, by cancelling iSX. It cornered Junka into handing over power to Galarion (which was in iSX’s best interest) while also cutting us loose to deal with Animalz. Who we could not touch at the time, only Sir Kindle- who was in his satellite alliance but with full support coming from RUKUNU.

Being completely free of the mutual tie with Animalz, we worked swiftly behind the scenes.We were planning to coup them and at our disposal was a few spies and a wonder-heavy, deeply spoken animalz member who we planned to make their new leader, or at least someone who if he branched off would take alot of the members with him.

While warring Sir Kindle, our intelligence gathering of animalz was very simple,  figure out who in their alliance supported Sir Kindle and figure out who did not support him. Our main goal was to exploit this and divide animalz, if not try to push RUKUNU from power. Based on our feedback, the spies told us the most likely  puppet candidate was Saint Jimmy. So I reached out to him on discord:

oSdZrE5.jpg

68TFMhl.jpg

The plan was this, Monsters Inc was going to beat on animalz to the point of low morality. At that point, Saint Jimmy was to draw a line in the sand in their forums discussion about why Animalz was burning for Sir Kindle's actions... of which a majority of the membership would have been in disgust while Montezuma, RUKUNU and a few others continued to burn for him. I had reached out to Morphine of Apocalypse Meow and we had all talked about backing Saint Jimmy's coup by providing muscle at the onset of the war and relief at Jimmy’s call. To add a little spice, I asked Rey the Great of LPH and Lawsten to add a little 'PR thumbs up' if we could get Jimmy off the ground. Giving it a perception that the masses would have preferred a change in direction for animalz.

That ultimately didn't happen. One of our spies finally got the ball rolling in ultimatum of choosing sides of sticking the fight with Sir Kindle or begin questioning RUKUNU's stance... something we could have used to drive RUKUNU into a corner. The Animalz discussion was split about 40%/60% (not inlcuding our spies) and that was close enough to oust a hostile takeover. But when it came time to pull the trigger, Jimmy buckled like a wet noodle. 

MpQ5Bqp.jpg

I was pissed. The execution up until this point was flawless. We at Monsters Inc were kicking-the-can at that point. Our coup had failed, and now we are stuck where we didn't want to be, a !@#$-show perma war with Sir Kindle who was notorious for dragging these on for years. 

But then something happened.

In light of the failed coup, we were realizing that the relatively even split of opinions on Sir Kindle started to make RUKUNU re-think his strategy. He had a rich history of saying one thing and then doing another. And he had an even longer history of forgiving Sir Kindle. In response to his own alliance's difference he overshot his own well-known boundaries and started distancing himself from Sir Kindle, which made Sir Kindle pissed and then their feelings towards each other started to sour. Exchanges between each other started to become disrespectful.

It was something I would have never thought to happen. I would have expected that to rid Sir Kindle, you'd have to rid RUKUNU. What ended up happening was that RUKUNU was going to off Kindle himself. I was mind-blown when animalz reached out to M Inc to cease hostilities with us and AM and form a joint military offense on Sir Kindle and Montezuma. We were skeptical, we have seen RUKUNU make these outrages promises before.

3SkL7hu.jpg

ctgPqDD.jpg

However our feelings were further backed when Nordreich reached out to us to peace with animalz... while insinuating threats towards our direction if we did not peace, it was actually comforting to us because we knew that animalz was seeking full damage control, and that meant burying Kindle.

PAZMoLg.jpg

Five months after the start of the campaign, he is gone. We did what GOONs or KORT could not do after years of trying. Once the ball got rolling, we didn’t have to do much. The lesson to be had here, especially for young leaders, is to identify and exploit your enemy's weakness. Poor public opinion or a lack of resources never swayed Sir Kindle. In his case, it meant ripping out everything that encouraged him to tune into Planet Bob in the first place.

It meant driving a wedge between him and his best friend, RUKUNU.

It meant getting the very entity he created, to turn on him.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No mention of the Entente? No mention of TIE at all? You disappoint me. 

While you were wallowing in a war you couldn't win Kindle was also effing with TIE because of the spying and subterfuge YOU tried to pull. Thankfully I'm not as stubborn as you. So I did the unthinkable and approached aNiMaLz leadership bypassing Kindle. I got them to drop him a second time, I told them to reset relations with you and end the war. I told you to reset relations as well, and what did you say? 

https://ibb.co/jev5dm

When you are not ignoring me you flatly said "aNiMaLz? They are terrible" that's the last I ever heared from you. 

In the end Kindle was deleted for other reasons. And aNiMaLz relations were cut off anyway. Even my embassy was shut down who knows why. So we are back where we all started. 

Push your spin Hitchcock but I'm not fooled. 

Hit me up sometime 

-Lucius 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

1 minute ago, Lucius Optimus said:

No mention of the Entente? No mention of TIE at all? You disappoint me. 

While you were wallowing in a war you couldn't win Kindle was also effing with TIE because of the spying YOU tried to pull. Thankfully I'm not as stubborn as you. So I did the unthinkable and approached aNiMaLz leadership bypassing Kindle. I got them to drop him a second time, I told them to reset relations with you and end the war. I told you to reset relations as well, and what did you say? 

https://ibb.co/jev5dm

When you are not ignoring me you flatly said "aNiMaLz? They are terrible" that's the last I ever heared from you. 

In the end Kindle was deleted for other reasons. And aNiMaLz relations were cut off anyway. Even my embassy was shut down who knows why. So we are back where we all started. 

Push your spin Hitchcock but I'm not fooled. 

Hit me up sometime 

-Lucius 

We didn’t need / want your help because the wheels were already turning.

Plus your trust record is about as sincere as a rattlesnake with a ‘pet me’ sign...

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

We didn’t need / want your help because the wheels were already turning.

Plus your trust record is about as sincere as a rattlesnake with a ‘pet me’ sign...

My point. In the end your efforts were meaningless maybe even wasted time effort. 

Kindle destroyed his own position 

Just now, Lucius Optimus said:

I summed it up faster and easier. 

Thank you  through for revealing that you cost me resources because of the infiltration you tried. 

One could question your trustworthiness 

I hope this means that you will not be begging to work with us anymore

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I hope this means that you will not be begging to work with us anymore

They offered me a chance to join your little bloc a few weeks ago. 

Didn't need to work with you  then, still don't now. 

Eventually we won't even know the other exists 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

Just now, Lucius Optimus said:

They offered me a chance to join your little bloc a few weeks ago. 

Didn't need to work with you  then, still don't now. 

Eventually we won't even know the other exists 

Ya never know

This is a lot to take in... Here goes nothing.

aNiMaLz will always appreciate how you stood up for us against minc, Lucius. Your moral support was definitely appreciated. You were one of the few people that saw how unnecessary our situation was at the time. You of course knew this, because you actually came and talked with us about it unlike most of the other parties. Thank you for that.

@COBRA We still see you and we've got you if it comes down to that in the senate. I'm sorry things didn't work out.

Now to the main content of this article:

1. aNiMaLz has always and will always be united behind Rukunu. You deeply misunderstand our alliance if you believe there's an opportunity to be had there. Kindle only took two (out of 30) members with him when he left to form AGF, those players being Monty and Alphagun. There is no veteran, or new member that anyone could place in our alliance that would offer up a more successful coup.

2. aNiMaLz as a whole was already beyond fed up with kindle before minc declared on us. We had kicked him out a couple days prior to minc declaring on us, although I do understand why people would assume we would eventually take him back in. It was different this time around and I regret there wasn't a better way to show that sooner. LH and Lucius... You're both thinking we did what we did because of you two. I get you're looking for all the credit when it comes to getting rid of kindle. I can't blame you as It's quite the sought after award. That award ultimately goes to our own members that made the decisions they did for the betterment of our alliance. For years we were dragged into ridiculous wars with no real cause to them, only to be completely destroyed. Kindle was always the common denominator. We were the ones that ended our affliction. Now it's time to move forward :)

A new era of aNiMaLz has begun. Massive shoutout to NoR for helping us get there! We couldn't of done it without you guys and we will always be indebted to you. I hear they're one of the most active alliances out there! Go join them now :D Thank you for everything.

18 minutes ago, Kaznawim said:

2. aNiMaLz as a whole was already beyond fed up with kindle before minc declared on us. We had kicked him out a couple days prior to minc declaring on us, although I do understand why people would assume we would eventually take him back in. It was different this time around and I regret there wasn't a better way to show that sooner. LH and Lucius... You're both thinking we did what we did because of you two. I get you're looking for all the credit when it comes to getting rid of kindle. I can't blame you as It's quite the sought after award. 

It wasn't a sought after award... it was a sought after outcome. Yes, we knew the general feelings towards sir kindle was poor... RUKUNU also had a long track record of going against common sense (I had attempted general diplomacy with RUKUNU in the past, but he still took that idiot back in anyway). Sadly, the great RUKUNU allowed his members to burn for him long after I initially and publicly posted our intentions toward Sir Kindle.Sir Kindle's eventual downfall came with friction and with pressure. 

You're welcome.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

It wasn't a sought after award... it was a sought after outcome. Yes we knew the general feelings towards sir kindle was poor... RUKUNU also had a long track record of going against common sense. Sir Kindle's eventual downfall was needed with friction and with pressure. 

You're welcome.

You would of seen that wasn't the case if you had given it a shot.

18 minutes ago, Kaznawim said:

You declared on us after Rukunu had already kicked kindle out.

Because rukunu has played that line to me (personally) before. He'd kick sir kindle out and then after a month let him back in. This time around we wanted to make certain it was handled. We have / had nothing against animalz personally. But we also understood the situation based on our past occurrences. 

Once we saw that progress was being made, we backed off animalz (they weren’t the target). The purpose of the article was indeed our failure to coup animalz, but the wheels of ridding sir kindle were already in motion.

Something I doubt would have occurred without the kinetic energy we supplied. RUKUNU still hasn’t thanked us.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I do understand how you viewed our alliance based on your past experiences with us. I probably would of viewed it the same way. I just want the record to show that an internal cataclysmic event did occur prior to you all declaring on us. One that forced my old ass out of retirement to take over where kindle left off. Nothing was ever planned like this, but I'm glad it happened for the sake of aNiMaLz.

4 hours ago, Knights of the Grail said:

Perhaps if Sir Kindle had heeded Lord Hitchcock's Sixteen Points, he might still be alive.

And what of his family, Lord Hitchcock?

I am a very merciful leader. And at certain times I have to remind myself of how bad Sir Kindle really was, and I do this by pulling up old messages from that autistic nut job.

image.png

In the end, I can say with confidence that Animalz is taking a big turn for the better and I think they will propel since that shadow is no longer over them. Per Sir Kindle's closest colleagues, methrage took the swan dive and Montezuma chomped on the magic pill amidst his capture. The history books are written by the winners and here I am, doing my due-diligence.

The era of blood thirsty micro tyrants, is officially over. 

*I would also like to point out that Sir Kindle was handsomely funded by UCR during his reign of micro terror and it has not gone unnoticed. Accountability will be implemented.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

On 2/5/2018 at 3:08 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

I am a very merciful leader. And at certain times I have to remind myself of how bad Sir Kindle really was, and I do this by pulling up old messages from that autistic nut job.

image.png

In the end, I can say with confidence that Animalz is taking a big turn for the better and I think they will propel since that shadow is no longer over them. Per Sir Kindle's closest colleagues, methrage took the swan dive and Montezuma chomped on the magic pill amidst his capture. The history books are written by the winners and here I am, doing my due-diligence.

*I would also like to point out that Sir Kindle was handsomely funded by UCR during his reign of micro terror and it has not gone unnoticed. Accountability will be implemented.

Would like to point out anyone who has to blow his own ego has a small ego.

On 2/5/2018 at 5:08 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

No it's not.

As to the ISX stuff, I think you are reading a little too much into my decisions at the time. I'm very staunch about only operating with solid casus bellis and some folks felt we were obligated to help in bandwaggon wars. I am no vassal to be called upon to muscle unfounded wars, and there was certainly nothing honorable about what happened to us last year.

My resignation was an aknowledgement of the corrupt nature of global politics today, and freed me up to compete in more sportsmanlike, active, and entertaining realms, specifically those involving driving tanks.

Edited by The Zigur