We come in pieces

They say the perfect partnership starts like a card game with hearts and diamonds...

t_144.jpg

and ends with Clubs...

s-l300.jpg

and spades...

131310-fiskars-telescopic-garden-spade-s

No idea to be honest, but I am sure D1 is long overdue for a war as our last was just a few days back..  D1 Declares on UN, the Dawner and War Dove because ....... it is your turn...

And here is the authors attempt to pass this masterpiece off to the alliance.

ksstKOy.png

Stats

DEFCON 1

Members: 22
Total NS: 697,884
Avg NS: 31,722
Nukes: 175

+40k: 6

+35k: 6

+30k: 3

+25k: 1

+20k: 1

+15k: 2

-15k: 3

United Nations/The Dawners/War Doves

Members: 33
Total NS: 725,656
Avg NS: 21,989
Nukes: 264

+35k: 6

+30k: 6

+25k: 4

+20k: 1

+15k: 7

-20k: 9

vdhkcsH.png

Fm8lvBW.gif

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

And of course the almighty D1 preys upon the unbuilt and the uncollected. 

You've had more than enough time to build, collect, pick your nose, build some more, collect some more, scratch your ass, whatever you wanted to do. You think we're going to sit around doing that, you should've been ready by now.

17 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

And of course the almighty D1 preys upon the unbuilt and the uncollected. 

You slept too much. Time to wake up. 

14 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

You've had more than enough time to build, collect, pick your nose, build some more, collect some more, scratch your ass, whatever you wanted to do. You think we're going to sit around doing that, you should've been ready by now.

Did we not start the collection process yesterday? Is that not why you decided to hit at 1pm? 24 hours longer and this would've been a fair war. Instead, you decide to anarchy a bunch of unbuilt, uncollected nations. 

I get it though, this is the only way D1 could ever get a win. It's unfathomable for you to meet your opponents on an even playing field.  

Just now, Bajoran Federation said:

Did we not start the collection process yesterday? Is that not why you decided to hit at 1pm? 24 hours longer and this would've been a fair war. Instead, you decide to anarchy a bunch of unbuilt, uncollected nations. 

I get it though, this is the only way D1 could ever get a win. It's unfathomable for you to meet your opponents on an even playing field.  

lol we didn't wage this war cos of your uncollected nations, I only noticed that about an hour before the dow when I was making the target list. As far as we were concerned you were about as built as you were ever going to be since you had so much time to get this done. You have some very wealthy nations on your side and a strong top tier so I don't know why you bother with the excuses.

The one built and collected http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000089 is also one of the ones not attacked. Lol D1

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000074

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000101

Wait for the HG spin to this narrative. 

Edited by BDRocks

4 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

lol we didn't wage this war cos of your uncollected nations, I only noticed that about an hour before the dow when I was making the target list. As far as we were concerned you were about as built as you were ever going to be since you had so much time to get this done. You have some very wealthy nations on your side and a strong top tier so I don't know why you bother with the excuses.

Are you really gonna pretend that you weren't keeping an eye on us? 

You saw us preparing to build and collect and you decided you'd jump on the opportunity and go for the easy prey. 

Your obsession with us is highly disturbing. 

Get help.  

Actually, options were limited an competition for targets drove our early declaration.

You had enough time to build, in fact more time than we did.

I guess you can thank IRON for taking the easy route.

Edited by KingBilly1

2 minutes ago, KingBilly1 said:

Actually, options were limited an competition for targets drove our early declaration.

That still doesn't explain hitting our uncollected/unbuilt but avoiding our built nations. 

14 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Lmao, yup. The ones who were built/collected weren't hit, but the ones who weren't were hit and anarchied. Smh. 

Funnily enough those with long back collects had incredibly weak defenses as well so they can only blame themselves though imo the blame should lie with management for not getting them built and collected earlier.

2 minutes ago, BDRocks said:

That still doesn't explain hitting our uncollected/unbuilt but avoiding our built nations. 

Don't worry, everyone in our range will be getting hit and go and cry to someone who cares about your failures.

Edited by HiredGun

If you think we're going to submit to your rules, you have another thing coming. There will never be any rules while we war so quit with the sob stories and finger pointing and get on with it. If you had put in the amount of effort into protecting your members as you are here trying to shine D1 in a negative light, you wouldn't be about to get beaten once again by a superior alliance. The only thing that carries the UN to victories is by having superior cash  and we can see what happens when you don't and you have to fight another major alliance on an even playing field.

4 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

So, to sum up his above post: It's not their fault for preying on unbuilt/uncollected nations, it's ours. 

This is too hilarious lmao

Some were caught with their pants down, that is the game you're playing, we've been in your position more times than we can remember as have almost all other vets but I'm sure you'll learn. +13 day back collects this late in the round is not a wise move when D1 is looking to get physical. :)

You have people with more than 12 days of back Collection, during these days we had a war and we collected twice and yet you expect us to wait for you? The round is about to end, this is not our fault if your people are sitting like ducks on low defenses for more than 4 days and waiting for a 20 days happy collection.  

I see no topic to argue about here... 

4 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

we can see what happens when you don't and you have to fight another major alliance on an even playing field.

Lmao, have you forgotten what we're arguing over? 

We fought one war this round that was completely fair/even, and we won. The only time you win wars is when you have massive advantages, period. 

4 minutes ago, wasso said:

You have people with more than 12 days of back Collection, during these days we had a war and we collected twice and yet you expect us to wait for you? The round is about to end, this is not our fault if your people are sitting like ducks on low defenses for more than 4 days and waiting for a 20 days happy collection.  

I see no topic to argue about here... 

Are you drunk? Taking one glance at our AA will tell you we started building/collecting yesterday. 

31 minutes ago, KingBilly1 said:

Easy route? We have like 9 total active nations right now lol I'm sorry we didn't suicide our entire alliance for !@#$% and giggles