We come in pieces

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Lmao, have you forgotten what we're arguing over? 

We fought one war this round that was completely fair/even, and we won. The only time you win wars is when you have massive advantages, period. 

Are you drunk? Taking one glance at our AA will tell you we started building/collecting yesterday. 

So the UN beat an half inactive Iron? pfft

Long back collects are not protective shields, if this was the case then everyone would go for them so they don't get attacked, that is only silly logic you'd spring up.

10 minutes ago, Brewersalliance said:

Easy route? We have like 9 total active nations right now lol I'm sorry we didn't suicide our entire alliance for !@#$% and giggles

I'm actually glad you didn't since it'd have meant fewer casualties for us but quite unfortunate that many have fallen inactive, I hope they return soon if not then next round.

16 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Are you drunk? Taking one glance at our AA will tell you we started building/collecting yesterday. 

I had few drinks. Saturday night you know. But i am sure about what i said. We had our stats and target list going according to your low defenses nations. True fact. 

Edited by wasso

2 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

So the UN beat an half inactive Iron? pfft

Lol, we showed each other courtesy and only hit their actives, just as they only hit our actives. 

4 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Long back collects are not protective shields, if this was the case then everyone would go for them so they don't get attacked, that is only silly logic you'd spring up.

That's not my logic at all? 

The problem here is opportunistically hitting an alliance who's literally in the middle of building/collecting. Here's a good example: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000108

One trade away from collecting and he was hit and anarchied. 

You can't excuse your pathetic and dirty moves. 24 hours longer and this could've been a fairly even war. 

Just now, wasso said:

I had few drinks. Saturday night you know. But i am sure about what i said. We had our stats and target list going according to your low defenses nations. True fact. 

Lol the notes are still there detailing their defenses are weak.

1 minute ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Lol, we showed each other courtesy and only hit their actives, just as they only hit our actives. 

That's not my logic at all? 

The problem here is opportunistically hitting an alliance who's literally in the middle of building/collecting. Here's a good example: http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000108

One trade away from collecting and he was hit and anarchied. 

You can't excuse your pathetic and dirty moves. 24 hours longer and this could've been a fairly even war. 

If you two want to snuggle up in bed together then that is your decision, what you two do in the bedroom is none of our business and we'd like to keep it like that.

This is a fairly even war, you only have to look at the stats. You can think up all of the excuses you want but the figures and your failures are all there for everyone to see. You've had around 240 hours since your last war to collect but you say you needed another 24. :wacko:

3 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

This is a fairly even war, you only have to look at the stats. You can think up all of the excuses you want but the figures and your failures are all there for everyone to see. You've had around 240 hours since your last war to collect but you say you needed another 24. :wacko:

The stats show a massive 10k advantage in avg NS? But what the stats don't show is infinitely more telling. The simple fact is any other alliance in the game would've waited the 24 hours until the other alliance finished the collection process they were already in the middle of. I guess it's not wise to hold D1 to the same standards, though. 

1 minute ago, Bajoran Federation said:

The stats show a massive 10k advantage in avg NS? But what the stats don't show is infinitely more telling. The simple fact is any other alliance in the game would've waited the 24 hours until the other alliance finished the collection process they were already in the middle of. I guess it's not wise to hold D1 to the same standards, though. 

Then you don't know how to read stats, your average is watered down by having more nations with a larger bottom tier but if we only counted your top 22 nations it'd be around a 28k avg. We didn't even know you were in a collection process, at the end of the day we were going to war once we had collected which happened yesterday, you should've seen this and the UN was an obvious choice given the limited options. We wanted to meet Iron the the battlefield cos we enjoyed our wars with them last round and we wanted to test them minus their 5k tech advantage.

but if we only counted your top 22 nations it'd be around a 28k avg.

....why would we only count the top 22?

We didn't even know you were in a collection process

You're either blind or a liar. 

4 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

at the end of the day we were going to war once we had collected which happened yesterday, you should've seen this and the UN was an obvious choice given the limited options.

Of course we were going to war. That's not the issue here lmao...

18 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

....why would we only count the top 22?

You're either blind or a liar. 

Of course we were going to war. That's not the issue here lmao...

Because we only have 22 members.

I am neither blind or lying, the issue here is that you're full of yourself when many of your members had recently collected.

Because we only have 22 members.

And that's relevant how? We don't count the top 22 because you're not focusing on the top nations, you're focusing on the weak, unbuilt and uncollected nations. Furthermore, 3/4 targets per nation means you can cover 66-88 people.

7 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I am neither blind or lying, the issue here is that you're full of yourself when many of your members had recently collected.

What? 

Just now, Bajoran Federation said:

And that's relevant how? We don't count the top 22 because you're not focusing on the top nations, you're focusing on the weak, unbuilt and uncollected nations. Furthermore, 3/4 targets per nation means you can cover 66-88 people.

What? 

You were the one complaining about the stats and now you return to your first excuse.

Majority of your nations were not sitting on long back collects so what I really think happened here is that those who were have been inactive.

It's TE, surely you are wise enough to know it's not safe to sit around with poor defences when you are mid collection.

In all honesty I never even took notice of my targets, i declared and ran attacks quickly.

I would never leave myself in that position knowing war could happen at any time.

But I do feel for those who have been anarchied before they've collected, that's never a good situation, I just hope they have good warchests still

You were the one complaining about the stats and now you return to your first excuse.

Your point? 

Majority of your nations were not sitting on long back collects so what I really think happened here is that those who were have been inactive.

Hahaha, you can't be serious. 

Only 4-5 of our nations have collected. I'm personally sitting on a 13 day back-collect, as is 80% of the AA. 

4 minutes ago, KingBilly1 said:

It's TE, surely you are wise enough to know it's not safe to sit around with poor defences when you are mid collection.

In all honesty I never even took notice of my targets, i declared and ran attacks quickly.

I would never leave myself in that position knowing war could happen at any time.

We were as well defended as possible considering we're still unbuilt from our previous war. I had max troops, tanks and air and I very narrowly escaped anarchy. The nation I linked earlier, North Korea, was literally one trade away from collecting and now he's down 400 Infra and anarchied. 

7 minutes ago, KingBilly1 said:

But I do feel for those who have been anarchied before they've collected, that's never a good situation, I just hope they have good warchests still

If only your leadership shared your empathy; they might've just waited the extremely short time we needed to finish collecting. 

I don't think anyone took notice of the back collects, it wasn't a long planned war. Most of us only found out earlier today, so I don't personally think there was any malice intentions.

I hit north korea and had no idea he was on a back collect. Not a wise choice this late in the round, but i would have happily waited for him to collect before i dropped some nukes lol. Wasn't expecting quick anarchies anyway, they are rare, especially 2 within 10 seconds.

On a funnier note, isn't north korea always shouting about being ready to hit the US? Not so ready as we thought 

2 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Your point? 

Hahaha, you can't be serious. 

Only 4-5 of our nations have collected. I'm personally sitting on a 13 day back-collect, as is 80% of the AA. 

We were as well defended as possible considering we're still unbuilt from our previous war. I had max troops, tanks and air and I very narrowly escaped anarchy. The nation I linked earlier, North Korea, was literally one trade away from collecting and now he's down 400 Infra and anarchied. 

If only your leadership shared your empathy; they might've just waited the extremely short time we needed to finish collecting. 

You want empathy from me but where was yours when you were trying to drag my name through the mud based on lies. Where was yours when all of the community came together to take a stand against your underhanded tactics but rather than back down and accept it was wrong, you ramped it up and tried to manipulate everyone else by convincing them that our response to your underhanded actions was all based on a vendetta I had. You've shown no compassion towards D1 or myself so we are not expected to show you any in return. We'll still take into consideration these factors against those who treat us fairly and respectfully, we showed you empathy earlier in the round by giving you and other nations peace so you'd be able to build and enjoy the game so don't pull that crap.  We have empathy and we've shown it to many people in this game from the past and present, possibly more than any other alliance has in the history of this game.

35 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

We have empathy and we've shown it to many people in this game from the past and present, possibly more than any other alliance has in the history of this game.

frank-sideeye-011.w529.h352.gif

36 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

giving you and other nations peace so you'd be able to build and enjoy the game

How can we enjoy the game when we have to constantly deal with a psychopath who has a disturbing obsession with us? 

You simply suck the fun out of TE. 

You have enough cash to fight with during this war. And enough to build and fight even more. 

Your members have twice more than yours.  More than 200-290M.

And you have been sitting on low infra low bills low defenses for around two weeks and thats just few days before the round ends. And you still expect no one to attack you. 

So basically you wanted to live a dream but we woke you up. 

15 minutes ago, wasso said:

And you have been sitting on low infra low bills low defenses for around two weeks and thats just few days before the round ends. And you still expect no one to attack you. 

First off, we just got out of a war a week ago, so you're quite obviously clueless. 

Second, you seem to have missed the point, maybe it's the alcohol, idk, but I'll reiterate it for you: we were in the middle of collecting. Going through the collection process is not "living a dream." You saw an opportunity to ruin our collections and you jumped on it.

Pathetic. 

1 hour ago, Bajoran Federation said:

First off, we just got out of a war a week ago, so you're quite obviously clueless. 

Second, you seem to have missed the point, maybe it's the alcohol, idk, but I'll reiterate it for you: we were in the middle of collecting. Going through the collection process is not "living a dream." You saw an opportunity to ruin our collections and you jumped on it.

Pathetic. 

Rather than the constant complaining why don't you get them to collect, they'll still take well over 150 mill. No amount of complaining is going to change anything.

Seems like a lot of whinning! Not like you didn't have plenty of time to collect after your war...

So sad the war didn't happen at the perfect time for you.

Wish I could have caused all this crying haha

Al

4 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Seems like a lot of whinning! Not like you didn't have plenty of time to collect after your war...

So sad the war didn't happen at the perfect time for you.

Wish I could have caused all this crying haha

Al

Are you not whining with this post?

I don't think I've seen a recent post from you where you weren't whining.

Who said CN doesn't give anniversary bonuses past 1 year?! HAPPY 10 YEARS CN!

c5aP166.png

On the flip side, thanks for 10 years worth of sucky SDI's. >:| I'm glad you finally decided to average it out, admin.