bannermotto.png

U tink u no da wae but u do not no da wae. Only me and my brudahs no da wae, da wae of uGATOan people. Its part of our culture, our wae of life and wae of communicating.

*Mass meowing noises* 

Now lemme shoe u da wae before I spit on da non believas who follow fake queens. I spit on their fake queen as well. 

sketch-1515688342456.png 

GATO turns 12 today and like an alcholic refusing to leave the bar... our determination has kept us going. Through the years I have been honored to serve alongside the brilliant minds within our General Assembly and together we have all built a culture and institution worth sustaining. Many names have come and gone, wars won and lost. This is the annual reminder that regardless of the scars of time and whatever lies ahead... we will still be sitting here at the bar waiting for our next drink. 

There isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said through the previous years. Our alliance has experinced hardships and trials that have made lesser alliances fold. We've seen some !@#$ and know there is always more !@#$ to come. In this cynically depressive world where we wait for things to die, GATO still looks fondly toward the future and hopeful that new history will be written by the scratches of our claws. 

Thank you to all members of the General Assembly and all our friends and allies. It has truly been an amazing ride through time with you. Cheers more things ahead and follow us for da wae. 

Strength in Unity, Honour in Justice... forever and ever.

-Crv24

Assembly Chairman 

Edited by Masterchief777

I fought beside GATO in Great War 2 when it had over 1000 nations.  And then fought against GATO on a couple of occasions.  I also remember when Q was about to roll GPA and GATO came to use thinking they were the target freaking out. That was fun.   Congrats on still kicking.  

9 hours ago, Walshington said:

Happy Birthday, friends of Dre4mwe4er.

Echoing this! 

6 hours ago, Dre4mwe4ver said:

Holy &#33;@#&#036;, why are we still here, also, hi, Walsh. <3 SRA 4eva

Why are YOU still here, haven't you quit like 20 time by now? :P

15 hours ago, Devialance said:

I wonder what would have been the look of the world today if GATO supported NAAC in the First arctic war/First polar war, I do wonder if back then people knew what would become of this world if things would have happened in another way.

GATO may well joke about being the WAE, but they earned that title numerous times.  GATO (and later Legion) contributed to ultimate domination of the NPO in a myriad of ways and contributed nothing to the unraveling of same.  Existence as a slug-like being is truly something to be celebrated, just another alliance to lazy to disband, too lazy to contribute and too irrelevant to be rolled. 

Here's to lying inert is the shadows hoping no one notices you for another 12 years.

5 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

GATO may well joke about being the WAE, but they earned that title numerous times.  GATO (and later Legion) contributed to ultimate domination of the NPO in a myriad of ways and contributed nothing to the unraveling of same.  Existence as a slug-like being is truly something to be celebrated, just another alliance to lazy to disband, too lazy to contribute and too irrelevant to be rolled. 

Here's to lying inert is the shadows hoping no one notices you for another 12 years.

One thing is for sure, if they did more when they had the chance would NpO even be about?