Jump to content
Not suspicious

Declaration of War on The Royal House of Aevrum

Recommended Posts

I the only member of Legion of Hell declare war on The Royal House of Aevrum(Yeah I know I’m in peace mode but I’ll get out and attack them). I want this to be known this is not a war of hatred against RHA. I personally was friends with RHA however I feel as though I must intervene and try to show them they cannot win. I want RHA to be brought back to the heights it was on before this war. I was in the middle of discussing peace when they threw me out. They said I was in bed with Nordreich. That I was accepting there “Filthy Jew Money” and I was a spy. I will not be take such names lying down.However according to my constitution I will not use nuclear force and I hope my ex-friends will not resort to such cowardice ways of combat. I wish you the best of luck. Please I beg you. Please surrender.Do what’s best for you and for the whole of planet bob. Hellish my eyes on you.:excl:

 

Literally the only member of some gay alliance that no one cares about-GodsOfDeath of Legions of Hell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally would like to thank the Admin gods for finally doing the right thing and deleting Kindle and his like thinkers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man the mods are just like !@#$%*es
Running whenever you call
No I was not Kindle however since he mods seem to be sucking your dick too hard too nothice I think I’ll tell them
I am Yolo
I come back here every time and you can’t stop me
I’m already on Cybernations the game and I’m on the forum
When you strike me down I’ll get back up. And now to finish what I started
I declared war on Aevrum to tell them I was tired of there members threatening me and my friends. Now you’ve made an enemy of me. And I’m not !@#$@#$ around anymore
GOODBYE
SEE YOU IN HELL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hell has no wrath like mine said:

Man the mods are just like !@#$%*es
Running whenever you call
No I was not Kindle however since he mods seem to be sucking your dick too hard too nothice I think I’ll tell them
I am Yolo
I come back here every time and you can’t stop me
I’m already on Cybernations the game and I’m on the forum
When you strike me down I’ll get back up. And now to finish what I started
I declared war on Aevrum to tell them I was tired of there members threatening me and my friends. Now you’ve made an enemy of me. And I’m not !@#$@#$ around anymore
GOODBYE
SEE YOU IN HELL

 

 

Quit smoking METH....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meth hasn’t nothing to do with this my dear friend
I can cross through that “ban” by the simple click of a mouse
Face it Otto you’ll never get rid of me
And the more you try to.
I just come back ten times as strong
Meth can go $%&@ himself he was always incompetent and never knew when to give up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hell has no wrath like mine said:

Meth hasn’t nothing to do with this my dear friend
I can cross through that “ban” by the simple click of a mouse
Face it Otto you’ll never get rid of me
And the more you try to.
I just come back ten times as strong
Meth can go $%&@ himself he was always incompetent and never knew when to give up

You are  LPCN trash. Go away 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, I admire the enthusiasm and ambition to keep returning. If you could like, redirect the drive, to literally anything else.. anything.. even making Popsicles in those dollar store trays that seemed to break alot; who knows what you could achieve. There is a million better ways to spend your time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no life what else to you expect me to do? Actually I’ve been dicking around on Overwatxh and trying to make a Youtube video after a billion years of not uploading
And yes Lucius I own stock in Lipocine Inc. But I’m not part of the Libertarian Party of Cybernations but they sound like cool dudes
Like I said I am Yolo Lucius get that through your autistic head

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no life what else to you expect me to do? Actually I’ve been dicking around on Overwatxh and trying to make a Youtube video after a billion years of not uploading
And yes Lucius I own stock in Lipocine Inc. But I’m not part of the Libertarian Party of Cybernations but they sound like cool dudes
Like I said I am Yolo Lucius get that through your autistic head

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hell has no wrath like mine said:

Thanks but I got an account
If this is an invitation to Nordreich I’ll take you up on that offer

 

Ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This entire incident has proved how corrupt Cybernations is. Sir Kindle never had separate accounts and always followed the rules yet he gets banned. You banned Noticus proving you would love to ban all who oppose the great and mighty Nordreich. $%&@ you all. This is why your losing people guys. Corruption and !@#$%^&.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hell has no wrath like mine said:

This entire incident has proved how corrupt Cybernations is. Sir Kindle never had separate accounts and always followed the rules yet he gets banned. You banned Noticus proving you would love to ban all who oppose the great and mighty Nordreich. $%&@ you all. This is why your losing people guys. Corruption and !@#$%^&.

If that were true....

 

Kindle and Noctis would have been banned long ago. Bob is fine, but you people can be a real headache below 2k ns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good and to be honest I don’t want to be a headache. I’ll !@#$@#$ with you all until I’m a heart attack and make you quit. I hate you all. Except for SeeBeeGipson he’s a decent life force

Edited by Hell has no wrath like mine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hell has no wrath like mine said:

Good and to be honest I don’t want to be a headache. I’ll !@#$@#$ with you all until I’m a heart attack and make you quit. I hate you all

Good. Give into your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hell has no wrath like mine said:

Good and to be honest I don’t want to be a headache. I’ll !@#$@#$ with you all until I’m a heart attack and make you quit. I hate you all

 

3f0a0a85da81906e3d6c890cc8f84f75.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Emperor-Palpatine_7ac4a10e.jpeg?region=0

 

Assuming you are a real person (I doubt it) you could just not throw in with the worst in the world and actually enjoy building a nation for once. 

 

But you are too phyco for that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey someone here has a soul
And if I try to build a nation I’m either immediately tatted on by some !@#$* or I’m attacked constantly and I can’t do anything
This is truly the best part of Cybernations

Edited by Hell has no wrath like mine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hell has no wrath like mine said:

Hey someone here has a soul
And if I try to build a nation I’m either immediately tatted on by some !@#$* or I’m attacked constantly and I can’t do anything
This is truly the best part of Cybernations

Take a chill pill, 're roll, ditch the persona, ditch the LPCN. 

 

I've solved all your problems 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then you will be destroyed 

 

latest?cb=20140729092006

 

Each persona is as irritating as the last

Edited by Lucius Optimus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×