GPA-Neutrality Liberation Force: Peace Agreement

Snicks

GPA and The Neutrality Liberation Force agree to end hostilities on the following terms:

Peace Pact:   

• 7 of GPA's current top 18 with another 5 from ranks 19-32; jerdge included
  • All of GPA gov: Pres, VP, IA, FA, MoD
  • All GPA nations without prior casualties above 200k NS
  • Optional amount of GPA nations to be thrown in below 150k NS
  • Discussion for possible war games with GPA to take place in the future (no specified timeline) for volunteer participants 

• GPA will provide Coalition a list of nation names (TBD) that will be free from future targeting (limited to nations that have experienced at least 3 rounds (weeks) of war from their dec date) for the remainder of the conflict. At any time, nations which have already experienced 1 or 2 rounds may be substituted at GPA's request after completing their 3rd round from their dec date, no matter when the replacements entered the field as long as it's post-signing. 48 hours notice to Coalition will be provided. By the end of the 48 hours, no new attacks will be launched on said GPA nation and peace will be sent/accepted at earliest convenience. These same nations can remain in war mode to aid with others without being attacked. 

In exchange for:

• Coalition will provide GPA a list of nation names (TBD) that will be free from future targeting (limited to nations that have experienced at least 3 rounds (weeks) of war from their dec date) for the remainder of the conflict. At any time, nations which have already experienced 1 or 2 rounds may be substituted at Coalition's request after completing their 3rd round from dec date, no matter when the replacements entered the field as long as it's post-signing and replacements are from the same AA as nation exiting war. 48 hours notice to GPA will be provided. By the end of 48 hours, no new attacks will be launched on said Coalition nation and peace will be sent/accepted at earliest convenience. These same nations can remain in war mode to aid with others without being attacked. 

• Total of 3 rounds from dec date for all those GPAers left who will counter after signing
  • No new declarations upon signing of agreement for any GPA nation that wasn't and isn't a counter attacker (a list will be provided of these said nations who are currently in war and any that might be mistakenly attacked hereafter should they return from inactivity none the wiser)
  • One year of peace for all in the GPA, including applicants and trainees

*Much respect for all on the battlefield and those supporting them off the field. May we all enjoy our glow for the remainder of this fray. Cheers.  o7

For Green Protection Agency:

Luxa von Bismark, President

Imperator Honorius, Vice President

Snicks, Minister of the Interior

Belisarius, Minister of Defense and Compliance

Mattmon, Minister of the Exterior

Benfro, Alliance Owner

For Sovereign League of Armed Powers:

hershicus - The Blood God

Supreme Emperor Hersh - Skull King

White Hershey - The Hand that Opens

evilhersh - The Hand that Fights

hershpes - The Hand that Guides

metalhersh - The Hand that Builds

For Umbrella:

Roquentin, President                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

For New Pacific Order:

Lord of Darkness,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Prophet of Orion
Shadow of the Order

Jesse End,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

For New Polar Order:

EaTemUp - Emperor
AlmightyGrub - Regent, Imperator Emeritus
HannaH - Minister of Truth

For Independent Republic Of Orange Nations:

The Warrior, President, IRON Councilor
Rhizoctonia, Secretary of State, IRON Councilor
Hertt, Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor
Blade 619, Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor
Mandarijn, Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor

For Orange Defense Network:

Secretary General: Franziskaner

Secretary of the Interior: Timbalistea

Secretary of Defense: Masterofwind

Secretary of State: OsRavan

Senate LXXIX:

Banned, Bucovina, Jemkm, Shining Lioness, Max Cristof

For Kashmir:

/s/ Kashmir

For Non Grata:  

caustic-lord of eternal !@#$%^ry

Edited by Snicks
Corrected name; forgot the "p" in "top"

To all the friends I've made or reconnected with throughout this war, both in the GPA and outside of it, you know who you are. Thank you. Sincerely. You've made all of this so much more fun and helpful.

And Banned: you have secured your position as my arch nemesis. Congrats on a solid job well done.   

Edited by Snicks

1 hour ago, Caliph said:

That was anticlimactic.

That's because this war has been slow and steady; no blitz tactic on our part. But personally, I reached my own climax for this war already. And after that it's just been a matter of riding it out. 

15 hours ago, Hime Themis said:

DeathAdder

Your continued stupidity is appreciated.

Dame Hime Themis

Yours was most certainly appreciated. We have a whole thread for our community to laugh at that's dedicated to your whining. :popcorn:

Please drop NS faster. Terror Tier hungers to deplete your tech.

Edited by DeathAdder

3 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Yours was most certainly appreciated. We have a whole thread for our community to laugh at that's dedicated to your whining. :popcorn:

Please drop NS faster. Terror Tier hungers to deplete your tech.

DeathAdder

Why do you care you are too gutless to step forward with me anyway. You are only able to get involved in gang bangs, such a hero. :)

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

3 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

DeathAdder

Why do you care you are too gutless to step forward with me anyway. You are only able to get involved in gang bangs, such a hero. :)

Dame Hime Themis

But he is part of the gang and your the bang?, i guess some enjoy such an act

Just my preference here, but how about we leave the trolling out of this particular thread and take it to Discord instead. I'll make unlimited fresh batches of popcorn for all. Let's not derail the mutual regard and lightheartedness that the GPA and Neutrality Liberation Force have maintained. It's a refreshing thing to see on the OWF, especially given the situation. 

Emotional neutrality, FTW

On 1/12/2018 at 8:23 AM, Hime Themis said:

-

On 1/12/2018 at 8:30 AM, Hime Themis said:

-

I mean, you had a decade plus to avoid a gang-bang, so I don't know why you're still crying about it. Did you think you'd escape without playing with the rest of us? Tsk tsk. The threat of extermination was all that could make you entertaining. And what a mine of gems it has been/continues to be. :popcorn:

How's those assassinations of your Generals going? x3

Edited by DeathAdder

7 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, you had a decade plus to avoid a gang-bang, so I don't know why you're still crying about it. Did you think you'd escape without playing with the rest of us? Tsk tsk. The threat of extermination was all that could make you entertaining. And what a mine of gems it has been/continues to be. :popcorn:

How's those assassinations of your Generals going? x3

Guess its proof you can not pay to win lol