New Year's Resolutions from IRON

14 hours ago, Brewersalliance said:

We agreed until Jan 2nd, not Jan 3rd. And they have more tech, more NS, and a higher average NS. So I think that would qualify as "our size"

I like you mate because you're a good warrior but you have no clue on how to read a calender, you're attacks started the 2nd 

10 hours ago, zombox said:

Nomnomnom... I'm getting eaten. :P

I look away for 2.5 mins, and you guys have completed Nuking, Air and CMs. Ouch. GG. :)

me to mate, I was not even geared up for war and needed that last tax collection thinking  no one would be that stupid and D. Trump us like that on 2nd. I'll be bill locked before war ends because of their chicken poop move to attack early to gain unfair advantage. Oh well it is what it is and I will war until I run out of moneyz and then have to listen to there self trumping post on how they kick are arse.

12 minutes ago, Agent92 said:

me to mate, I was not even geared up for war and needed that last tax collection thinking  no one would be that stupid and D. Trump us like that on 2nd. I'll be bill locked before war ends because of their chicken poop move to attack early to gain unfair advantage. Oh well it is what it is and I will war until I run out of moneyz and then have to listen to there self trumping post on how they kick are arse.

1/2/2018 8:52:14 AM (2 Days Inactive)

You collected before any attacks were made.  So you planned on collecting again, the next day as well?  Who on here collects a single day's collection?  And even still, as if a single day of collections was going to save you if you are that close to bill locked

3 hours ago, Rhizoctonia said:

1/2/2018 8:52:14 AM (2 Days Inactive)

You collected before any attacks were made.  So you planned on collecting again, the next day as well?  Who on here collects a single day's collection?  And even still, as if a single day of collections was going to save you if you are that close to bill locked

Your right mate I was already in a bad mood  today and I'm deflecting my anger please accept my apology, at least I'll learn a thing or two about war and crushing beers with the brewmeister.

Haha! Isn't CN:TE is all about Education?

I'm getting too old for this though.   Can't even have a nice 15min time slot to carry out my attacks without being countered. You guys are too active.:P:P

Edited by zombox

I just find it hard to believe no one in alliance questioned attacking on the 2nd when tagrets where handed out, they can argue their version of what 2nd means that no one agrees with or they just wanted the advantage in their attacks. But I'm beating a dead horse here and no one is going to post they questioned attacking on 2nd.

6 hours ago, Agent92 said:

I just find it hard to believe no one in alliance questioned attacking on the 2nd when tagrets where handed out, they can argue their version of what 2nd means that no one agrees with or they just wanted the advantage in their attacks. But I'm beating a dead horse here and no one is going to post they questioned attacking on 2nd.

3b2.jpg

On 1/5/2018 at 3:27 PM, trs4ece said:

3b2.jpg

damn clones, Execute Order 66. I talked with brewalliance and I'm good with what he had to say and over my anger management problem. Brewmiester is a better friend than enemy and we always have epic wars, SeaBee Sex Bot vs Thugz Mansion ; This war was more destructive than 366 of 366 existing wars. I got my arse kicked but at least i got a few shots in and you will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. – Buddha.

2 hours ago, Agent92 said:

damn clones, Execute Order 66. I talked with brewalliance and I'm good with what he had to say and over my anger management problem. Brewmiester is a better friend than enemy and we always have epic wars, SeaBee Sex Bot vs Thugz Mansion ; This war was more destructive than 366 of 366 existing wars. I got my arse kicked but at least i got a few shots in and you will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. – Buddha.

Love our wars! always fun and bloody!