Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, HiredGun said:

This... I thought this was common knowledge.

 

You would think so, but apparently IRON reads it otherwise. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zombox said:

 

You would think so, but apparently IRON reads it otherwise. :)

They'll learn real fast in the real world. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An easy misinterpretation to make, wouldn't assume there's any ill intentions.

 

Hope OP and NDO got their collections in early

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, zombox said:

Hmm...? Is IRON being nice by sending 0 planes or something? 6 Dog Fights with 0 losses on both sides...?

 

Also, any word on Black Ops?

IRON is completely fine with agreeing to no Dirty spy ops and no blockades for the duration of the war

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Brewersalliance said:

We agreed until Jan 2nd, not Jan 3rd. And they have more tech, more NS, and a higher average NS. So I think that would qualify as "our size"

I like you mate because you're a good warrior but you have no clue on how to read a calender, you're attacks started the 2nd 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nomnomnom... I'm getting eaten. :P

 

I look away for 2.5 mins, and you guys have completed Nuking, Air and CMs. Ouch. GG. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, zombox said:

Nomnomnom... I'm getting eaten. :P

 

I look away for 2.5 mins, and you guys have completed Nuking, Air and CMs. Ouch. GG. :)

me to mate, I was not even geared up for war and needed that last tax collection thinking  no one would be that stupid and D. Trump us like that on 2nd. I'll be bill locked before war ends because of their chicken poop move to attack early to gain unfair advantage. Oh well it is what it is and I will war until I run out of moneyz and then have to listen to there self trumping post on how they kick are arse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Agent92 said:

me to mate, I was not even geared up for war and needed that last tax collection thinking  no one would be that stupid and D. Trump us like that on 2nd. I'll be bill locked before war ends because of their chicken poop move to attack early to gain unfair advantage. Oh well it is what it is and I will war until I run out of moneyz and then have to listen to there self trumping post on how they kick are arse.

 

 

1/2/2018 8:52:14 AM (2 Days Inactive)

 

You collected before any attacks were made.  So you planned on collecting again, the next day as well?  Who on here collects a single day's collection?  And even still, as if a single day of collections was going to save you if you are that close to bill locked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rhizoctonia said:

 

 

1/2/2018 8:52:14 AM (2 Days Inactive)

 

You collected before any attacks were made.  So you planned on collecting again, the next day as well?  Who on here collects a single day's collection?  And even still, as if a single day of collections was going to save you if you are that close to bill locked

 Your right mate I was already in a bad mood  today and I'm deflecting my anger please accept my apology, at least I'll learn a thing or two about war and crushing beers with the brewmeister.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha! Isn't CN:TE is all about Education?

 

I'm getting too old for this though.   Can't even have a nice 15min time slot to carry out my attacks without being countered. You guys are too active.:P:P

Edited by zombox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just find it hard to believe no one in alliance questioned attacking on the 2nd when tagrets where handed out, they can argue their version of what 2nd means that no one agrees with or they just wanted the advantage in their attacks. But I'm beating a dead horse here and no one is going to post they questioned attacking on 2nd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Agent92 said:

I just find it hard to believe no one in alliance questioned attacking on the 2nd when tagrets where handed out, they can argue their version of what 2nd means that no one agrees with or they just wanted the advantage in their attacks. But I'm beating a dead horse here and no one is going to post they questioned attacking on 2nd.

3b2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2018 at 3:27 PM, trs4ece said:

3b2.jpg

 

damn clones, Execute Order 66. I talked with brewalliance and I'm good with what he had to say and over my anger management problem. Brewmiester is a better friend than enemy and we always have epic wars, SeaBee Sex Bot vs Thugz Mansion ; This war was more destructive than 366 of 366 existing wars. I got my arse kicked but at least i got a few shots in and you will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. – Buddha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Agent92 said:

 

damn clones, Execute Order 66. I talked with brewalliance and I'm good with what he had to say and over my anger management problem. Brewmiester is a better friend than enemy and we always have epic wars, SeaBee Sex Bot vs Thugz Mansion ; This war was more destructive than 366 of 366 existing wars. I got my arse kicked but at least i got a few shots in and you will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger. – Buddha.

Love our wars! always fun and bloody! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×