latest?cb=20070821000613

ATLANTIS WANTS YOU!

Happy New Year, Planet Bob!

I officially take this time to recreate Atlantis and start my own alliance!

Forum link: http://atlantis-cn.freeforums.net

Charter link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V-a37PtzpiVlfdEZ6GCRls0UtOHCzchiCtxfNdH72i4/edit?usp=drivesdk

Really? Of all the dead alliances over the years, you picked Atlantis? I don't know about you buddy, but I've been around long enough to remember the original, which until this dumb stunt I had fortunately forgotten about. Atlantis was mediocre on its best days, a more forgettable MHA if you will. Usually however it was a bunch of schmucks who thought that too highly of their abilities and were surprised when they ultimately failed. Me, no. I saw it coming from the beginning.

On 1/6/2018 at 9:52 AM, Rebel Virginia said:

Really? Of all the dead alliances over the years, you picked Atlantis? I don't know about you buddy, but I've been around long enough to remember the original, which until this dumb stunt I had fortunately forgotten about. Atlantis was mediocre on its best days, a more forgettable MHA if you will. Usually however it was a bunch of schmucks who thought that too highly of their abilities and were surprised when they ultimately failed. Me, no. I saw it coming from the beginning.

coming from someone in NSO that is laughable.

On 1/6/2018 at 9:52 AM, Rebel Virginia said:

Needs more Hyperion.

7 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

NSO left more of a mark on this world than Atlantis ever did, or you DBDC rejects for that matter.

What mark did NSO make please do tell, you are just like many others in this world claim to have made a mark but nothing more than a waste of air, also i never applied for DBDC so how could i be a DBDC reject ?

EDIT: i get it now, because DS was made of people who was closely linked to DBDC thats why we are rejects, I guess the same could be said to you, lets face it, NPO then NpO then NSO i mean you are like the rejects of the rejects feels bad for you.

Edited by Devialance

On 1/6/2018 at 4:52 AM, Rebel Virginia said:

Listen, man, all I wanted to do was start my own alliance and be a relatively peaceful entity that knew its limits.  I chose Atlantis because I thought it'd be a cool name, saw that it had previously existed, and re-founded it with some slight modifications.  No need to get salty with a guy who's not even trying to pick a fight.  I'm sorry that you had bad memories of the old Atlantis, but that's not who I am, and that's not what I intend this newly reformed group to be, so please...if you don't like what I'm doing, just stay out of this.

9 hours ago, Da BIG Boss said:

Listen, man, all I wanted to do was start my own alliance and be a relatively peaceful entity that knew its limits.  I chose Atlantis because I thought it'd be a cool name, saw that it had previously existed, and re-founded it with some slight modifications.  No need to get salty with a guy who's not even trying to pick a fight.  I'm sorry that you had bad memories of the old Atlantis, but that's not who I am, and that's not what I intend this newly reformed group to be, so please...if you don't like what I'm doing, just stay out of this.

Rebel Virginia sleeps in a bed of salt, brushes his teeth with salt, and works in a salt mine. Just ignore him

And good luck!

5 hours ago, Jazzy95 said:

Rebel Virginia sleeps in a bed of salt, brushes his teeth with salt, and works in a salt mine. Just ignore him

And good luck!

Salty carpet bagger balls!?!:P

Edited by Stonewall14

11 hours ago, Jazzy95 said:

And good luck!

Thanks!  I'll be sure to do that lmao