Can't believe the mods let a fake jew, just pretending to give Nazis, get anyone banned they want over claiming them of being antisemitic.

I boycott CN until the mods stop being tools, letting themselves be manipulated into helping Nazis win.

Also go ahead and ban me, you guys already killed it when deciding to use your mod powers to side with Nazis.

Edited by Otto Pilot
Immeasurably Mad

11 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Can't believe the mods let a fake jew, just pretending to give Nazis, get anyone banned they want over claiming them of being antisemitic.

I boycott CN until the mods stop being tools, letting themselves be manipulated into helping Nazis win.

Also go ahead and ban me, you guys already killed it when deciding to use your mod powers to side with Nazis.

jesus someones salty this morning

Just now, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I've been pretty much done with this game since it became clear NoR has infiltrated the mods and will use them to their advantage. There is no fairness left in CN, so pointless trying.

no see your issue isnt that the mods have sided with anyone

Your problem is you dont seem to know when the shut the hell up and stop digging yourself further and further into that !@#$@#$ sink hole you have created for yourself

Maybe if you stopped ranting in the OWF every other minute people would forget you exist and leave you alone.

But unfortunately your ego wont allow your common sense to kick in and think "hmm maybe if i stop PISSING EVERYONE OFF i would could enjoy the game more"

just a suggestion

He is not a Libertarian, no matter what he says. His insistence on being King of any alliance he is in, his continued infringement of the NAP. To someone like him, it's a cool thing to say, not something he lives or believes fully.

Cya Meth, I don't know what happened to you in the last 10 years but its sad as hell to see how far you've fallen.

5 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

He is not a Libertarian, no matter what he says. His insistence on being King of any alliance he is in, his continued infringement of the NAP. To someone like him, it's a cool thing to say, not something he lives or believes fully.

Cya Meth, I don't know what happened to you in the last 10 years but its sad as hell to see how far you've fallen.

Matters not. Meth has forever ruined Libertarianism for me.

Edited by Lucius Optimus

1 minute ago, St Mungo said:

Awwww, come on guys. Give him some credit. I mean that must be some sort of a record. From his first post in this thread till he was band. Under an hour? 

Unless of course you all know different?

That's pretty fast. People been waiting for this for awhile.

Lol at the name change METHRAGED lol

Edited by Lucius Optimus

1 minute ago, St Mungo said:

Awwww, come on guys. Give him some credit. I mean that must be some sort of a record. From his first post in this thread till he was band. Under an hour? 

It's not even my personal best, much less a Moderation record.

1 hour ago, St Mungo said:

1 hour ago, Lucius Optimus said:

That's pretty fast. People been waiting for this for awhile.

Lol at the name change METHRAGED lol

1 hour ago, Otto Pilot said:

It's not even my personal best, much less a Moderation record.

Yeah. At least from an observer perspective, I've seen a couple banned within a few minutes. It just really depends on if a mod is on at the time and following the actual thread or not. I saw many mods cruising threads back when you could see active readers quite regularly even without anyone abusing conduct/other violations, so obviously they're vigilant even without reports.

Lol at Methraged/member title.

GGnore.

Edited by DeathAdder

Noctis manipulated  Senior Forum Mods into  banning  him.  Giving him a way out of his situation,   I believe this leaves,  wayoik holding the hot potato. I wonder if he is willing to negotiate a civilized  peace agreement with NoR.

Could I dare to suggest a New Years cease fire while its found out if someone from Aevrum is willing to negotiate?

They are probably just as bemused at this event as we are?

What say ye Gentlemen??

Edited by St Mungo

cool story bro and I nominate it best of '17...:P

47 minutes ago, St Mungo said:

Noctis manipulated  Senior Forum Mods into  banning  him.  Giving him a way out of his situation,   I believe this leaves,  wayoik holding the hot potato. I wonder if he is willing to negotiate a civilized  peace agreement with NoR.

Could I dare to suggest a New Years cease fire while its found out if someone from Aevrum is willing to negotiate?

They are probably just as bemused at this event as we are?

What say ye Gentlemen??