Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Samwise

Some needed clarification

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Bajoran Federation said:

 

I guess you still don't understand the score mechanic, huh?

 

According to you, your score of 50 (on November 11th) would've won? How's that possible when we already set the high score at 61.04 on November 4th? Or even our score of 57 in late September? Or even D1's score of 59 in late October? 

 

I'm honestly dumbfounded that you think you were actually leading most of the round. In fact, you never once held the high score.

 

Literally. Never.

 

Like we've said over and over, the only time we boosted our score with non-playing nations was after every alliance merged together for the sole purpose of inflating stats, so again, this doesn't line up with the facts. 

 

We've already proven this wrong several times, but if you want to keep denying facts to support your false narrative, then by all means, go ahead.

 

 

Lol, what? Who did deserve it then? 

 

 

This makes 0 sense, Bundy. All it does is show that you weren't paying attention to the events that transpired. 

 

I have to be honest, the level of egotism, self-righteousness, close-mindedness and unintelligence in this post rivals no one but HG himself. 

 

 

As am I.

 

 

 

The wolves never inflated their stats with ghost, temp traders or 0 day old nations so I'm going to say they were the most deserving of the award. D1 never used 0 day old nations or purposely bought in what you called temp traders to boost your score, D1 only used 3 ghost who were sitting on our aa, the other 3 temp traders were members. In total you used 51 temp traders, ghost and new nations.

 

You can stop trying to weasel your way out of this by distorting facts and the UN was the less deserving after the blatant showcase of highly frowned upon tactics. The people who think the entire community was in the wrong are incredibly incompetent and lack the wisdom of how a democratic system works, the community voted overwhelmingly against these tactics by banding together. These vets have been around for years, keeping this game alive yet a couple of confused people who barely seen what happened are taking the side of the UN.

 

And why are you trying desperately to put Al Bundy behind you on this issue and against me. We had one of the longest blood bath rivalries in the history of this game, 11 consecutive wars during it's peak and this issue bought us together, D1 and WotN are the biggest victims in this whole ordeal and we'll handle it the best way we know.

Edited by HiredGun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Samwise said:

 

No, you requested that I clarify the statements that I made. I did that. 

 

 

I'm not taking anybody's side. I fact checked you to get a full accounting on what was happening.

You were the first friend that I know of who has come out to accuse me of being a liar, a manipulator and misleading. I have a right to defend myself and you tried to deny that by staying anonymous and ignoring my questions on discord. I see why the UN also wanted to keep you and what was said anonymous, not just to protect you but so I couldn't show how wrong you are and take away the only thing they had on me. The truth is, this is all about you wanting to be the center of attention and you will no longer have my support moving forward to advance this.

Edited by HiredGun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

The wolves never inflated their stats with ghost, temp traders or 0 day old nations so I'm going to say they were the most deserving of the award

 

Your transparent PR attempts are a joke.

 

I can keep repeating myself on how we recruited 0 day old nations only after JL (which isn't even being disputed, so you're very clearly trying to mislead), and how we only approved our temps and ghosts in response to you doing so first, but it's clear now that facts are of no interest here. 

 

8 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

D1 only used 3 ghost who were sitting on our aa, the other 3 temp traders were members.

 

Members?

 

You approved them and then removed them after your score registered. Is that how you treat your members?

 

10 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

by distorting facts

 

Facts can't be distorted. They are as is. You cannot make up whatever you want to support agenda. That's not how factual information works. 

 

Thus far, you've presented nothing at all but accusations; I've presented facts. 

 

12 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

The people who think the entire community was in the wrong are incredibly incompetent and lack the wisdom of how a democratic system works, the community voted overwhelmingly against these tactics by banding together. These vets have been around for years, keeping this game alive yet a couple of confused people who barely seen what happened are taking the side of the UN.

 

Wait, wait... You mean to tell me that the majority is always correct? You clearly don't understand mob psychology, nor conformity.

 

Mob Psychology - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowd_psychology

 

Conformity - https://www.simplypsychology.org/conformity.html

 

17 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

And why are you trying desperately to put Al Bundy behind you on this issue and against me. We had one of the longest blood bath rivalries in the history of this game, 11 consecutive wars during it's peak and this issue bought us together, D1 and WotN are the biggest victims in this whole ordeal and we'll handle it the best way we know.

 

More transparent PR attempts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bajoran Federation said:

 

Your transparent PR attempts are a joke.

 

I can keep repeating myself on how we recruited 0 day old nations only after JL (which isn't even being disputed, so you're very clearly trying to mislead), and how we only approved our temps and ghosts in response to you doing so first, but it's clear now that facts are of no interest here. 

 

 

Members?

 

You approved them and then removed them after your score registered. Is that how you treat your members?

 

 

Facts can't be distorted. They are as is. You cannot make up whatever you want to support agenda. That's not how factual information works. 

 

Thus far, you've presented nothing at all but accusations; I've presented facts. 

 

 

Wait, wait... You mean to tell me that the majority is always correct? You clearly don't understand mob psychology, nor conformity.

 

Mob Psychology - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crowd_psychology

 

Conformity - https://www.simplypsychology.org/conformity.html

 

 

More transparent PR attempts. 

You're the only one trying to distort facts, before JL was formed you had dozens of new members. Just cos you kept them outside the aa doesn't mean it wasn't underhanded to use them to boost your score. You only had 18 active members who fought in your wars and no more than that, the rest were only used to pad your stats and steal the award.

 

So according to you, all of your words are now facts... sure....I'm not the one trying to save my ass here cos what did I do wrong? Challenge your dirty tactics by joining JL like everyone else. Guilty as charged!

 

I'd side with our long time veterans who've been around for years than your sleazy group of manipulators any day of the year. What Sam doesn't understand is that I never mislead anyone to challenge your underhanded tactics, the entire community was informed of what was happening and came to the cause on their own choice.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

You're the only one trying to distort facts,

 

Again, facts are as is. They cannot be "distorted."

 

20 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

You only had 18 active members who fought in your wars and no more than that, the rest were only used to pad your stats and steal the award.

 

Lol, no we did not only have 18 active members. We did at a time, but we had a few join us late, like Burnt Skillet, or Aditya. We had about 21 main members, 3 main temps (who are even masked as members in our Discord), as well as ghosts (who weren't approved until you approved your 6), and temps off AA (who didn't join AA until you had your little P&W friends join). 

 

The funny thing is, everyone should've merged with the UN after D1 approved all 6 of their ghosts until their score registered, then put them back on pending for the sole purpose of beating our record of 57, which we set with our main members. But instead, we approve our ghosts in response to them, and then everyone merges against us and says we're the bad guys?

 

Where is the "justice" for us? 

 

20 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

So according to you, all of your words are now facts...

 

Please show me where I said this?

 

Just more useless rhetoric. 

 

20 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I'm not the one trying to save my ass here cos what did I do wrong?

 

This whole (forced) thread is about you trying to save your ass. 

 

20 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I'd side with our long time veterans who've been around for years than your sleazy group of manipulators any day of the year.

 

Reverting right back to the "well everyone else thinks this, so it must be right!" argument? Then to top it off you throw some ad hominem in there too? lol 

 

22 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

What Sam doesn't understand is that I never mislead anyone to challenge your underhanded tactics, the entire community was informed of what was happening and came to the cause on their own choice.

 

I don't believe she ever claimed you mislead anyone. I did.

 

She merely said you were undermining the leadership of the other all the other AAs by trying to force a coalition against us, something you've been doing in this entire thread as well. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

The wolves never inflated their stats with ghost, temp traders or 0 day old nations so I'm going to say they were the most deserving of the award. D1 never used 0 day old nations or purposely bought in what you called temp traders to boost your score, D1 only used 3 ghost who were sitting on our aa, the other 3 temp traders were members. In total you used 51 temp traders, ghost and new nations.

 

You can stop trying to weasel your way out of this by distorting facts and the UN was the less deserving after the blatant showcase of highly frowned upon tactics. The people who think the entire community was in the wrong are incredibly incompetent and lack the wisdom of how a democratic system works, the community voted overwhelmingly against these tactics by banding together. These vets have been around for years, keeping this game alive yet a couple of confused people who barely seen what happened are taking the side of the UN.

 

And why are you trying desperately to put Al Bundy behind you on this issue and against me. We had one of the longest blood bath rivalries in the history of this game, 11 consecutive wars during it's peak and this issue bought us together, D1 and WotN are the biggest victims in this whole ordeal and we'll handle it the best way we know.

Thanks HG.....Cant believe I not angry with you for once....

 

We never invited any nation from any other alliance to join us until UN started boosting their score at the end, just as they did the previous round....Hard for honorable alliances to win awards when we do not have all our members cheat to win...

 

I dont have the records from either previous round, but all i know is UN boosted stats at the end both rounds...if you were already going to win why did you accept your pending nations/new nations???? Weird how stuff works...

 

AL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

if you were already going to win why did you accept your pending nations/new nations????

 

Because D1 accepted their pending nations first, for the sole purpose of beating our record of 57 (which we got with our main members only). HG admitted this both publicly and privately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

 

Because D1 accepted their pending nations first, for the sole purpose of beating our record of 57 (which we got with our main members only). HG admitted this both publicly and privately. 

I have never stated we approved ours first, show me where I said this. The only thing we did was approve 3 ghost after you did it first and it still wasn't enough to overtake you. You're only trying to blame D1 to cover your own crimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Thanks HG.....Cant believe I not angry with you for once....

 

We never invited any nation from any other alliance to join us until UN started boosting their score at the end, just as they did the previous round....Hard for honorable alliances to win awards when we do not have all our members cheat to win...

 

I dont have the records from either previous round, but all i know is UN boosted stats at the end both rounds...if you were already going to win why did you accept your pending nations/new nations???? Weird how stuff works...

 

AL

You can see they fudge the numbers and turn of events so much to weasel their way out of it. What about in round 43 when they never deserved it yet still used the same tactics to win. They justify their actions cos another alliance offered to help D1 win it as they felt the UN did not deserve it for the same reasons JL was formed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, HiredGun said:

I have never stated we approved ours first, show me where I said this. The only thing we did was approve 3 ghost after you did it first and it still wasn't enough to overtake you. You're only trying to blame D1 to cover your own crimes.

 

The timeline of events:

 

 

 

  • D1 approves all of their ghosts and "temps" on October 21st, totaling 6, and then puts them back on pending on October 22nd after the score registered. he claims only 3 were ghosts, and the other 3 were temps. Anyway, D1 sets the record at 59, so this overtakes ore high-score of 57 by 2 points.  (Screenshot of Das and I discussing it - https://imgur.com/a/dF09u)

 

  • From October 18th - October 23rd, we were at war with IRON, RE and NLoN, plus 3 days for NA. So, after we were fully rebuilt on October 26-27th, we approved 3 temps, 2 ghosts and 1 fighting-member who started the round late, totaling 6. That gave us back the high-score at 61.04. We then declared war on OP, DCS, NDO and WD on October 27th (2). Then in early November, HG responded by having P&W tourney friends make nations and join D1. At this point, we were mainly focusing on kills, so we declared war on NLoN and RE (3), which started November 4. (Screenshot of Das and I discussing our score of 61 and HG having friends join - https://imgur.com/a/38C72)

 

  • After this, we were worried D1 would overtake our score again. So, we decided we'd set a score which they couldn't beat, but because of our two consecutive wars we didn't get a chance to do this until our next build/collection day, November 12th-13th. On those dates, we called in 4 of our off AA temps, approved them, built up, and set the score at 68. HG, you have the stats that show this, so I'd ask you to kindly post them here for everyone to see.  

 

  • It was at this point when the Wolves thought we did this because their score of 50 was close to our current score of 52. However, the award doesn't go to the alliance who finishes the round with the highest score. Instead, the AA who sets the high score, at any point in the round, even day 1, wins the award. Us approving our temps had nothing to do with the wolves, and everything to do with D1 approving their ghosts and "temps." The wolves then asked NDO to merge with them because they, and everyone else but the UN and D1, thought the Wolves were set to win the award with a score in the low 50s. HG knew the UN was set to win it, but he seized the opportunity and instead of letting everyone know that the wolves weren't set to win it, he played along, and attempted to create mass anti-UN sentiment.

 

  • Justice League forms after hearing that we cheated out the wolves.
  • The UN starts recruiting 0 day old nations.
  • The round ends.

(1) http://forums.cybernations.net/topic/131127-dance-a-thon/ Oct 13th - Oct 18th + 3 days for NA = Oct 21st build day, the same day they approved their 6 ghosts.

(2) http://forums.cybernations.net/topic/131154-dow-un/ Oct 27th - Nov 1st

(3) http://forums.cybernations.net/topic/131166-blame-das/ Nov 4th - Nov 9th

 

It was at the third bullet point where everyone should've merged with the UN in the name of justice. Instead, it was spun on us, and continues to be spun on us. Why is it that every piece of evidence supports our story? Why is it that we're the only ones presenting evidence?

 

What I have just presented is facts; facts that prove every single element of HG's falsified version of events as just that, false.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

It was at this point when the Wolves thought we did this because their score of 50 was close to our current score of 52. However, the award doesn't go to the alliance who finishes the round with the highest score. Instead, the AA who sets the high score, at any point in the round, even day 1, wins the award. Us approving our temps had nothing to do with the wolves, and everything to do with D1 approving their ghosts and "temps."

To be fair Bajor, as a new player, I also had no idea the award goes to highest score at any point of the round. I figured it would be highest score at the end of the round, which in my mind makes more sense. Though I do see how it may encourage late round suicides to specifically target and take down one alliance. The rest of your facts are spot on but lets be real, HG will find a way to ignore it all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bajoran Federation said:

 

The timeline of events:

 

 

 

  • D1 approves all of their ghosts and "temps" on October 21st, totaling 6, and then puts them back on pending on October 22nd after the score registered. he claims only 3 were ghosts, and the other 3 were temps. Anyway, D1 sets the record at 59, so this overtakes ore high-score of 57 by 2 points.  (Screenshot of Das and I discussing it - https://imgur.com/a/dF09u)

 

  • From October 18th - October 23rd, we were at war with IRON, RE and NLoN, plus 3 days for NA. So, after we were fully rebuilt on October 26-27th, we approved 3 temps, 2 ghosts and 1 fighting-member who started the round late, totaling 6. That gave us back the high-score at 61.04. We then declared war on OP, DCS, NDO and WD on October 27th (2). Then in early November, HG responded by having P&W tourney friends make nations and join D1. At this point, we were mainly focusing on kills, so we declared war on NLoN and RE (3), which started November 4. (Screenshot of Das and I discussing our score of 61 and HG having friends join - https://imgur.com/a/38C72)

 

  • After this, we were worried D1 would overtake our score again. So, we decided we'd set a score which they couldn't beat, but because of our two consecutive wars we didn't get a chance to do this until our next build/collection day, November 12th-13th. On those dates, we called in 4 of our off AA temps, approved them, built up, and set the score at 68. HG, you have the stats that show this, so I'd ask you to kindly post them here for everyone to see.  

 

  • It was at this point when the Wolves thought we did this because their score of 50 was close to our current score of 52. However, the award doesn't go to the alliance who finishes the round with the highest score. Instead, the AA who sets the high score, at any point in the round, even day 1, wins the award. Us approving our temps had nothing to do with the wolves, and everything to do with D1 approving their ghosts and "temps." The wolves then asked NDO to merge with them because they, and everyone else but the UN and D1, thought the Wolves were set to win the award with a score in the low 50s. HG knew the UN was set to win it, but he seized the opportunity and instead of letting everyone know that the wolves weren't set to win it, he played along, and attempted to create mass anti-UN sentiment.

 

  • Justice League forms after hearing that we cheated out the wolves.
  • The UN starts recruiting 0 day old nations.
  • The round ends.

(1) http://forums.cybernations.net/topic/131127-dance-a-thon/ Oct 13th - Oct 18th + 3 days for NA = Oct 21st build day, the same day they approved their 6 ghosts.

(2) http://forums.cybernations.net/topic/131154-dow-un/ Oct 27th - Nov 1st

(3) http://forums.cybernations.net/topic/131166-blame-das/ Nov 4th - Nov 9th

 

It was at the third bullet point where everyone should've merged with the UN in the name of justice. Instead, it was spun on us, and continues to be spun on us. Why is it that every piece of evidence supports our story? Why is it that we're the only ones presenting evidence?

 

What I have just presented is facts; facts that prove every single element of HG's falsified version of events as just that, false.

 

 

 

When you set the score at 57 in September, how many members did you have?

 

You're twisting a lot of other claims like I had PW friends join which is true but they either temp traders or interested in playing but only wanted to trial it first, they were never bought over to pad stats. I'm not going to waste as much time as you did putting this all together, I have better things to do but continue to try and prove me wrong, you wont gain anything from it. :) You still don't realize that most people were against you mass recruiting new nations.

Edited by HiredGun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And if D1 boosted to 59 points with 6 extra members which btw way, I have been clear about this then you had already done this before us, it's why you got to 57 and I approved our ghost/temps in response to this. You only had 18 actives members, the rest were ghost and temp traders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

When you set the score at 57 in September, how many members did you have?

 

7 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

And if D1 boosted to 59 points with 6 extra members which btw way, I have been clear about this then you had already done this before us, it's why you got to 57 and I approved our ghost/temps in response to this. You only had 18 actives members, the rest were ghost and temp traders.

 

Is that so? 

 

 

Take a look at the screenshot posted. We had 22 main members at the time. We lost 4 of those members eventually, and went down to 18 main members. The members we lost were: Rukunu, Krazymonkeyninja, Carpet Beetle, and Wadiya. 

 

Our score of 57 was set with members who fought with us, not by approving ghosts. 

 

More lies from HG, but not a shred of evidence to back up his story. 

 

And you ignored me; I asked you to kindly post the stats you have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now let me prove that you only had 18 members.

 

First screen shot shows you had 18 members on the 9/1/2017

CB8go8T.png

 

Second shows you jumped up to 22 members on the 9/19/2017

3UNreIL.png

 

Third shows you went back down to 18 members on the 10/12/2017

 

iBXkSAd.png

 

It's clear you were inflating stats to stay at the front of the race and abundantly clear you're using the response of everyone else to justify your own actions. The only thing that matters is that the UN started using these underhanded tactics first but took it to a whole new level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

First screen shot shows you had 18 members on the 9/1/2017

 

Several members hadn't joined yet, including myself and Bdrocks, so that's completely irrelevant. Fighting members who would go on to join throughout the round include, Me, Bdrocks, Burnt Skillet, and Aditya (and I'm probably forgetting a couple others) 

 

5 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Third shows you went back down to 18 members on the 10/12/2017

 

Did you not even read what I said? I'll repeat it for you: We lost Kzjds, Rukunu, Carpet Beetle and Wadiya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

 

 

Is that so? 

 

 

Take a look at the screenshot posted. We had 22 main members at the time. We lost 4 of those members eventually, and went down to 18 main members. The members we lost were: Rukunu, Krazymonkeyninja, Carpet Beetle, and Wadiya. 

 

Our score of 57 was set with members who fought with us, not by approving ghosts. 

 

More lies from HG, but not a shred of evidence to back up his story. 

 

And you ignored me; I asked you to kindly post the stats you have. 

You're doing the same thing now, having temporary members pad your stats to log and probably bait others to approve ghost or temps so you can play the blame game. You approved every nation sitting on your alliance affiliation on the 12/16/2017 then dropped them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bajoran Federation said:

 

Several members hadn't joined yet, including myself and Bdrocks, so that's completely irrelevant. Fighting members who would go on to join throughout the round include, Me, Bdrocks, Burnt Skillet, and Aditya (and I'm probably forgetting a couple others) 

 

 

Did you not even read what I said? I'll repeat it for you: We lost Kzjds, Rukunu, Carpet Beetle and Wadiya.

Unlike what you claim, you're not showing any proof except for glimpses of what happen and you're trying to fill in all the gaps yourself with hearsay that you think are facts. I vividly remember unknowns being approved and then dropped off, not just known nations like those you've listed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

You're doing the same thing now, having temporary members pad your stats to log and probably bait others to approve ghost or temps so you can play the blame game. You approved every nation sitting on your alliance affiliation on the 12/16/2017 then dropped them.

 

lolol

 

we had near 40 members at the start of this round, if we were making a play for strongest AA we would've had all of them come on AA and we would've set an untouchable score. Like I said, we couldn't care less about strongest AA this round. 

 

1 minute ago, HiredGun said:

Unlike what you claim, you're not showing any proof except for glimpses of what happen and you're trying to fill in all the gaps yourself with hearsay that you think are facts. I vividly remember unknowns being approved and then dropped off, not just known nations like those you've listed.

 

What? 

 

First off, this isn't a court of law, there is no "hearsay" on the public forums of a virtual game. 

 

Second, are you trying to say your "vivid" memory is fact, or in some way proof, but the screenshots I've posted aren't? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bajoran Federation said:

 

lolol

 

we had near 40 members at the start of this round, if we were making a play for strongest AA we would've had all of them come on AA and we would've set an untouchable score. Like I said, we couldn't care less about strongest AA this round. 

 

 

What? 

 

First off, this isn't a court of law, there is no "hearsay" on the public forums of a virtual game. 

 

Second, are you trying to say your "vivid" memory is fact, or in some way proof, but the screenshots I've posted aren't? 

No one can see a few of your screen shots so they are irrelevant. I liked this one here with the comment "D1 is also adding members to their aa" Note the word "also" meaning you done it first. 

Vp8kzC0.png

 

 

You did have the record, no one is disputing that, what we're disputing is that you used ghost to gain that record and in response, I approved ours. We approved 3 ghost and 3 temp traders who were non-playing members so I'd consider 3 of them fair game since they were still active but only trialing the game. The reason your score got to 57 in September is cos of the ghost you approved and then dropped off. You can claim otherwise but it's clear you're only desperately trying to save yourself here, then you'd go on to use the same tactics against the WotN and then the entire game and you sit here pretending to be the victim. You have a very warped idea of what is fair and what isn't, you're making out that accepting 3 ghost was wrong after you approved non-playing member's yourself, 51 ghost on top of your 18 members.

 

But last round doesn't matter now, you're padding stats again this round.  2 days ago you dropped 5 members and have bought in another 6 new members so we know you have many floating outside the aa. Is this how you treat your members?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also I don't know what you're trying to save yourself from here given the timing of this blatant act of desperation, we're still playing a tournament, this isn't SE where we need reasons to go to war but I'd be surprised if the wolves listened to your flawed and easily distorted version of events and then gave you peace like Iron did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

No one can see a few of your screen shots so they are irrelevant. I liked this one here with the comment "D1 is also adding members to their aa" Note the word "also" meaning you done it first. 

 

Did it seriously take you an hour to come up with this? In this context, "also" implied that Das was changing the subject (from us planning the war with NLoN/RE to you approving your ghosts). Either way, check the date of the screenshot it and cross check it with the timeline of events and you'll see why what you just said is irrelevant. 

 

23 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

You did have the record, no one is disputing that, what we're disputing is that you used ghost to gain that record and in response, I approved ours. We approved 3 ghost and 3 temp traders who were non-playing members so I'd consider 3 of them fair game since they were still active but only trialing the game. The reason your score got to 57 in September is cos of the ghost you approved and then dropped off. You can claim otherwise but it's clear you're only desperately trying to save yourself here, then you'd go on to use the same tactics against the WotN and then the entire game and you sit here pretending to be the victim. You have a very warped idea of what is fair and what isn't, you're making out that accepting 3 ghost was wrong after you approved non-playing member's yourself, 51 ghost on top of your 18 members.

 

But last round doesn't matter now, you're padding stats again this round.  2 days ago you dropped 5 members and have bought in another 6 new members so we know you have many floating outside the aa. Is this how you treat your members?

 

 

 
Several people have disputed that we had the record, including Bundy. Can you not read? 
 
We used our main members to set the score of 57. Claiming anything else is nothing but BS. We declared war on you with those members. Those members fought you.
 
"used the same tactics against the WotN" 
 
You just admitted we had the record lmao. Do you not realize that disproves that we did anything to the wolves? 
 
We've dropped 0 members this round. We literally haven't removed a single nation. I'm confused as to why you're making claims that have no basis in reality? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

 

Did it seriously take you an hour to come up with this? In this context, "also" implied that Das was changing the subject (from us planning the war with NLoN/RE to you approving your ghosts). Either way, check the date of the screenshot it and cross check it with the timeline of events and you'll see why what you just said is irrelevant. 

 

 

 

 
Several people have disputed that we had the record, including Bundy. Can you not read? 
 
We used our main members to set the score of 57. Claiming anything else is nothing but BS. We declared war on you with those members. Those members fought you.
 
"used the same tactics against the WotN" 
 
You just admitted we had the record lmao. Do you not realize that disproves that we did anything to the wolves? 
 
We've dropped 0 members this round. We literally haven't removed a single nation. I'm confused as to why you're making claims that have no basis in reality? 

And how many members did you have to set the record at 57?

 

You had the record but you never deserved it and looking back without UN and D1 approving non playing nations, it'd be debatable as to who'd have won it or deserved it. I believe IRON and WotN had the most members that fought all round and the game algorithms heavily favor member count over strength per nation when almost everyone is within each others range and tiers so both alliances would've had a good chance.

 

Also I like how you consistently expect me to believe your version of events and then pretend it's backed by screenshots, some we can't see even when zoomed in. Das was not saying "also" for a change of subject, what a pile of rubbish and who cares if it coincided with your planned war. Why didn't he start off with saying "also" then?

 

And how many more members are you going to use to pad your stats?

Edited by HiredGun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like last round, you sneakily log the record and now you can justify using more dead beats if anyone else gets close and this is why you're going to continue to get rolled.

 

It's also good to get a glimpse of the puppet master Das at work, pulling your strings so he can win his precious flags. Give us more screen shots between you two. :popcorn:

Edited by HiredGun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You haven't removed a single nation this round? Either 5/6 nations deleted and magically the same number joined from outside?

 

Come on, who are you trying to kid with that nonsense.

 

There's some fishy stuff going on over at UN, I personally don't really care, my days of caring about underhand tactics on TE are well and truly over.

 

But the fact remains, you brought in a lot of nations last round who never returned this round, so although you claim to be trying to bring new nations to the game for the benefit of us all, it's clear that these nations were never intended to boost the numbers around here and their sole purpose was to pad stats for 1 round.

 

Or it was all 1 person, or a handful, who knows, certainly not something i want involved with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×