3 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

He tried to tell us that the terms handed to our predecessors to secure peace during Continuum-NoV were more reasonable than the terms we handed to him.

We're going to teach him otherwise.

Here's to hoping they stubbornly hold out until deletion.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Sure you don't.

If I said it, I'd like to see proof and what words she twisted to get meaning. Those terms only came up from Hanssen trying to justify their terms by bringing those up. Never said those were reasonable terms and no idea what they have to do with me.

Edit: This response to her bringing those terms up is the only thing I can think of she may have twisted in her head tof maybe mean that,

"Don't take your darkest moment in history as an example for why you think you're just in doing this"

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

If I said it, I'd like to see proof and what words she twisted to get meaning. Those terms only came up from Hanssen trying to justify their terms by bringing those up. Never said those were reasonable terms and no idea what they have to do with me.

The publicly posted terms were more than reasonable after what you allowed your minions to do. Frankly, you would've been paying a year worth of reps just on principal if I was calling the shots. Maybe then you'd learn, but I doubt it.

After the ridiculous comments made by yourself in that thread, I have zero doubt that you made some kind of ridiculous, comparable claim, either similar to, or the exact wording of the aforementioned quote, in an attempt to try to spin what is actually happening to portray yourselves as the victims, which, is again, your method of operation and always has been.

Seriously, piss down the back of someone else and tell them it's raining. I'm not interested.

Wasn't complaining over the thread. I'm sure the majority of the active community has had a chuckle at this gem.

If they want to further embarrass you publicly, that's cool. No one will really care, but I'm sure it will give some of us a good chuckle!

With or without the logs, I've silently watched your shenanigans long enough to fully believe you said something on par with Hannsen's claims, quoting you verbatim, for me, isn't necessary.

And you'll just backpedal regardless what happens, while occasionally throwing in a post of acting like an internet tough guy.

Old news is old.

Edited by DeathAdder

2 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

Please explain to Bob how you draw that conclusion, and how it isn't ad hominem.

Your constant lies and warmongering based off them. I just wonder how long NoR wants to be dragged through this war you provoked and escalated; while trying to portray the opposite to everyone else.

You wanted this war badly and will say whatever you need to try keeping it going; although people will get sick of being dragged through this conflict you provoked; while being on power trip / delusional state since.

Only damage is to be gained for both sides this war, there will never be a payday and dragging it out longer will only increase damage for NoR and those assisting.

16 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Nice to know you don't care for facts and would rather blindly hate me no matter what; so responding to you is pointless.

You've already publicly admitted that their terms were unreasonable to you and wouldn't be accepted.

Everyone else but the people in your fantasy World agree the terms are very light, at best.

NoR has publicly declared that the longer you hold out, the worse the terms will become. So, like...

Aevrum removed a Sanction without the authority to do so. Aevrum then went and pre-emptively attacked NoR following that.

Your AA started it, your AA escalated it, and due to your inability to take responsibility, like any real leader would, you continue to shift blame onto others.

When you neglected to discard those who declared war, supposedly without authorization, you took total responsibility and collusion in their actions.

Stick to your word of fighting to the death and then go away, or, you know, be a man, a leader, and take responsibility for your member's transgressions, accept terms, and punish the members who usurped your claimed authority over the AA, which, up to this point, seems to be utterly non-existent.

Maybe you should edit your title to say "Puppet King" if we're focusing on being truthful here. x3

Edited by DeathAdder

14 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Your constant lies and warmongering based off them.

You aren't proving how I am a compulsive liar by just repeating "you are a liar". 

I just wonder how long NoR wants to be dragged through this war you provoked and escalated; while trying to portray the opposite to everyone else.

Please explain how I provoked and escalated this war? You were the one that didn't even try to approach NoR about sanctions before this started. Sir Kindle caused the entirety of this war by jumping the gun on your orders.

You wanted this war badly and will say whatever you need to try keeping it going; although people will get sick of being dragged through this conflict you provoked; while being on power trip / delusional state since.

Please provide clear evidence that either I personally or the Nordreich wanted this war. There is no power trip and there is no delusion. You are in dire straits, as evidenced by the existence of this very thread, where you've tried to coerce alliances that are demolishing you out of the conflict by offering them white peace. We are not. Your place as the failing aggressor is based on fact, as is ours as holder of all the cards.

Only damage is to be gained for both sides this war, there will never be a payday and dragging it out longer will only increase damage for NoR and those assisting.

The only damage to NoR is a slight lull in growth due to having brand new nations in peace mode; not to mention the obvious PR boost that is coming from "fighting" you. Aevrum, on the other hand, stands to lose everything.

Edited by Keysariyt Hanssen
Edited for clarity.

Meth you are a master at delusion and manipulation. To think anyone following believes what you are saying is insane. Kind of like the time you told me that Aevrum didn't kick you out but had agreed to make Aevum a spin off for those who wanted to fight wars. It is you who are the compulsive pathological liar.

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

DeathAdder, you don't know or care for the facts. Although you aren't relavent to my interests, so not going to read all that.

Clearly I know more about the facts than you do.

We can have a public poll, to help ease your mind, if you like. Hint: You'll still lose.

Excellent. I repeatedly ask for evidence of things that you claim, and your retort is that it is clear that I am a liar and I am distorting things. I am so, so glad you've proven to the peanut gallery how truly wrong I am.

Just to be clear, the Reich has never had most of the active populace of the planet publicly approving of its actions, as far as I am aware. If I'm doing anything to our "brand", I'm improving it.

Just now, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Under previous regimes, something like this would have been resolved right away.

Beyond Hanssen, I think most are normal.

Under previous regimes, when people actually cared about Bob, you would already be deleted from the amount of people who would've dogpiled onto your AA after that stunt, and probably well on a new name trying to distance yourself from the whole fiasco.

As you normally do when it gets too tough.

5 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

Excellent. I repeatedly ask for evidence of things that you claim, and your retort is that it is clear that I am a liar and I am distorting things. I am so, so glad you've proven to the peanut gallery how truly wrong I am.

Just to be clear, the Reich has never had most of the active populace of the planet publicly approving of its actions, as far as I am aware. If I'm doing anything to our "brand", I'm improving it.

Exactly, if anything this is bringing non-traditional people to your side at least for this affair. This has done nothing but IMPROVE NoR's image.

1 minute ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

You do realise that I don't run the Reich, right? That I have two far more experienced superiors that have to sign off on my work?

Latexi and him I'm guessing have just went along with what you've pushed for and haven't heard more than your twisted side of everything. Seems you never even told anyone about my outreaches about peace and offering to resolve it how Kristjan wanted; only for you to continue insisting I wait on terms and there was no fix since you guys wanted to set an example.

Eventually they'll wake up to what you've been up to..