fantastic-beautiful-christmas-tree.jpg

Merry Christmas to Everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying your Holiday; regardless of our past political differences or wars between our nations.

In the spirit of the teachings of Christ, our Savior. In celebration of his birthday, we forgive all who have trespassed against us.

So long as aggression does not continue on us, we consider white peace granted to all who choose to forgive and let live; rather than let their hatred consume.

Forgiveness and Peace is granted to all who wish for it, rather than the cycle of violence to continue.

free-religious-christmas-powerpoint-temp

Signed,
Noctis Lucis Caelum, King

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Banned said:

The question is does anybody who trespassed against you want peace?

I'd rather not waste time hitting alliances who maybe had one member who did one attack, but the alliance as a whole doesn't want to get to keep attacking pointlessly.

It's a matter of lack of desire to continue warring pointlessly. Nordreich has their entire lower tier in peace mode, it's pointless when they've already done enough damage, I'm off Maroon & willing to leave them be if they wish. Those who don't want to keep attacking, I'll consider potential candidates for positive relations. Those who do will be noted as enemies, who will need to be countered and focused on.

Idealy NoR can move on with me off Maroon already, with no intention of coming back.

4 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I'd rather not waste time hitting alliances who maybe had one member who did one attack, but the alliance as a whole doesn't want to get to keep attacking pointlessly.

It's a matter of lack of desire to continue warring pointlessly. Nordreich has their entire lower tier in peace mode, it's pointless when they've already done enough damage, I'm off Maroon & willing to leave them be if they wish. Those who don't want to keep attacking, I'll consider potential candidates for positive relations. Those who do will be noted as enemies, who will need to be countered and focused on.

Idealy NoR can move on with me off Maroon already, with no intention of coming back.

I mean, or you could actually sit down with them, get peace terms, and do it the normal way.  Certainly, you do realize that NoR has no intention of letting you dictate your own terms of peace.

I'd like to note that attempts to target alliances who participated in hitting you won't end well at all for you, and threatening to do so will likely harm your own peace terms when you realize there's not an option of just walking away. You've been in this world for a decade, you know how things work.

Would like to point out that Aevrum is not even a real alliance at this point, Its so called mighty leader hides in peace mode, not sure WHY as he just claimed all of NoR's lower teirs are in peace mode, (basically he does not have the wonders to beat small nations as easy like before so he is finding it hard) As for his other friends who are over 3k days old they are now running out of nukes and cash so it seems oddly funny he would claim white peace when i mean he clearly is winning lol

On 12/26/2017 at 12:26 AM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Signed,
Noctis Lucis Caelum, King

Just going to highlight somethings for you in the hope it wakes you up to how you have already lost but can not see it.

Rheinlander - $73,609,360
2548 days old, 14k infra and 3k tech, loads of wonders and in peace mode, they know if they ever come out during this war they are dead and wont be able to regrow

Opulencia - $2,820,204

4066 days old, No money, No troops, no infra and has five nukes left but wont last long without having funds to rebuild infra, just under 5k tech so tech deals would be costly

Kingdom of Lucis - $103,148 (plus 15m if he still has it from tech deals)

338 days old, In peace mode, No cash even after you just got 15m from MostlHarmlessAlliance under the term tech deals

NEW IDEALISM - $201,819,520

2681 days old, No nukes, seems as they have pretty much given up

SunOase - $1,229,032,970

2882 days old, Nice WC, no tech, no infra, 8 nukes nothing else, tons of wonders

Dinasty Arnif - Unknown 

1790 days old, No tech, no infra Defcon 5, very few troops and tanks nothing else, tons of wonders

giants – Unknown 
40 days old, Has nothing, seems this poor guy will have to pay off all your tech debt

Common Lands – Unknown  

1064 days old, No Wonders, No improvements, No tech, No infra, might as well be a new nation

Romance Portucale - $12,850,385

3635 days old, No tech or infra, no nukes, loads of wonders but no cash

Croatia1 - $765,964
3699 days old, very few wonders, No infra or tech, no army at all

Grammaton - $1,105,989
203 days old, No infra of tech, two wonders, NO army

Time to get peace and let your "friends" rest.

How the hell does Grammaton only have 2 wonders?, we started building our nations around the same time, I had 3 months of war to slow me down, and I even have more than that. Not to mention he is your right-hand man, been with you since before you were booted out of the real Aevrum. Great nation building there bud.

On 12/25/2017 at 10:57 PM, Banned said:

I mean, or you could actually sit down with them, get peace terms, and do it the normal way.  Certainly, you do realize that NoR has no intention of letting you dictate your own terms of peace.

22 hours ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

The delusion is strong with this one. 

As someone who has always been a strong proponent of terms getting worse the longer you hold out, I urge NoR and all the other Alliances attacking Aevrum not to let them get away with lenient terms of exit, or, the Gods forbid, the horrendous mistake that is White Peace.

For years, we have watched this individual, under different aliases, commit crimes against established Alliances, whore themselves out to others for protection, while agreeing to cause chaos and division among color spheres. Repeatedly protect rogues that are recognized by the community at large as such, harbor legit membership of other alliances while they conduct raids on people they consider to be hostile, etc.

In every instance up to this point, Methrage has received a slap on the wrist as his punishment.

This circle of forgiveness, with no lessons learned on his part, cannot be allowed to continue.

It is time for him to pay for crimes of both the present, as well as the past, and finally, Maroon is doing a service to the World of Bob by ridding us of such nuisances. It is way overdue.

Methrage, stop hiding behind Jesus in an attempt to save yourself/Sir Kindle/other undesirables. Redemption is only offered to those who are truly sorry for the sins of their past.

You are not one of those individuals.

You will never learn.

You have demonstrated this to everyone who have given you multiple chances. 

Edited by DeathAdder

3 hours ago, wes the wise said:

And a very Merry Christmas to you and yours! Many blessings from the CCC and the TFK. <3

Thank you, I appreciate it. We have a no surrender policy, so we will fight until eliminated or victory if they decide white peace isn't an option.

So I appreciate all the support we receive, this is a war over our continued survival.

o/ CCC

o/ TFK

20 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

As someone who has always been a strong proponent of terms getting worse the longer you hold out, I urge NoR and all the other Alliances attacking Aevrum not to let them get away with lenient terms of exit, or, the Gods forbid, the horrendous mistake that is White Peace.

He tried to tell us that the terms handed to our predecessors to secure peace during Continuum-NoV were more reasonable than the terms we handed to him.

We're going to teach him otherwise.

14 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

So all the talk of negotiations and claiming it was NoR being unreasonable were lies? If you have a no surrender policy it is you who is unreasonable.

I might have been considering an exception at one point if the terms we're fair, although NoR never wanted to take advantage when I was open to it and I've since realized it's better to perish on the battlefield than continue as a shadow of our former selves. Also terms got voted down overwhelmingly when I tried putting it to a vote.