Sign in to follow this  
Wayne World

Christmas Prayers

Tonight I ask for Christmas prayers ,

Many of you know me to be a foster parent

Earlier today I spent an one hour with a mother so she could giving her children presents. Three days ago this mother was arrested for doing things that no women should have to do to make money to buy her children gifts. As I watched her interact with her kids, I know she realizes that this is the last Christmas she will spend with her children, the last hugs, the last kisses.. as her children are being placed for adoption next month. Please pray for the woman that God gives her peace,,, That her broken heart be healed ... That her body be cleaned of her addictions
Pray for her

I hope that on Christmas tomorrow you can look at your blessings and give your children a hug that last just a little longer 

My prayers are with you, the children, and their mother. Thank you for the care you bring to children as a foster parent.

My prayers go with you also.

Thank you for reminding me how cruel this world can be . 

I count my blessings I had good decent stable parents when I was younger.

I remember, How they had to on many occasions, to do without so I may have the basics in life.

2 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

Thoughts and prayers...B-)

Same!

Your a great guy Wile!

Al

My prayers and thoughts are with her, her children, and your family as you all go through this. I imagine it can't be easy on any of you, and I pray that you all find peace.