NADC-Oculus peace

Cenk Uygur

NADC and Oculus agree to end hostilities on the following terms:

1. The NADC surrenders to Oculus.
  2. Oculus will provide protection to the NADC for 100 days.
  3. The parties will agree, as soon as possible after the publication of these terms in the OWF, on a list of Top 10 Peace Mode nations in the NADC (“Class A” nations); and Top 10 War Mode nations in the NADC (“Class B” nations).
  4. Each Class A nation shall be paired with a Class B nation, and shall send 100 tech to their paired Class B nation for 10 rounds.
  5. The NADC agrees that it will never return to Blue.
  6. The parties agree that, if any issues arise in relation to any of the above terms, they will undertake to discuss those issues with the other party as a first step measure to resolution.

Signed on behalf of the North Atlantic Defense Coalition,

Aurelius

Signed on behalf of Oculus,

Almighty Grub

Edited by Cenk Uygur

11 minutes ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

Beautiful terms to see nations that actively defend their alliance getting rewarded.

o/ Oculus 

o/ NADC

I very much enjoyed fighting The AmericanRepublic early on. 

I think I have fought the guy at least dozen times :P

Congrats NADC for achieving peace.

o/ Oculus for such lenient terms.

10 minutes ago, Lachiton said:

here is a guy I've fought! Iron is eternally my favorite opponent, from Karma to Ghostbusting.... o/ the peace!

1 hour ago, Cenk Uygur said:
  1. The NADC agrees that it will never return to Blue.

When people cared about what happened here, this type of surrender term would cause a huge amount of discussion, now it's just another pointless thing.

2 hours ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

Beautiful terms to see nations that actively defend their alliance getting rewarded.

o/ Oculus 

o/ NADC

I very much enjoyed fighting The AmericanRepublic early on. 

2 hours ago, Lachiton said:

Not too great a fight from me I'm afraid. :P

3 hours ago, D34th said:

When people cared about what happened here, this type of surrender term would cause a huge amount of discussion, now it's just another pointless thing.

I care D34th, tell me your troubles.

I am personally glad that Bob has evolved to the point where one alliance can force another alliance at gunpoint to leave a colour sphere.  I am glad because it means I can create another war when they talk about coming back in breach of their terms.  This war however seems to have finished the cycle of violence and both combatants are moving on in complete clarity of where they stand regarding the Blue sphere.  Clarity is always a good thing. 

I think we can provide clarity about a number of things on Bob, and as we stand, I am now at liberty to seek to provide further clarity somewhere else.

slightly disappointing that these negotiations were not posted for the public peanut gallery as the almighty grub had promised... however, it was a courages moral undertaking for Oculus to rid this world of the NADC filth and I am glad that you prevailed.

Glad to see peace on this finally, hopefully it doesn't come to any more blows on the subject now that discussion is an option.

8 hours ago, D34th said:

I'm sure the large percentage of CN contained in Oculus discussed it before the war. Their direct allies, an also large percentage, probably also discussed it when talking about the war with their Oculus allies. That last 30-40% of CN was either being rolled, were just rolled, might be rolled next, or are simply on the peripherals because discussion isn't something they don't do period.

7 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I care D34th, tell me your troubles.

I am personally glad that Bob has evolved to the point where one alliance can force another alliance at gunpoint to leave a colour sphere.  I am glad because it means I can create another war when they talk about coming back in breach of their terms.  This war however seems to have finished the cycle of violence and both combatants are moving on in complete clarity of where they stand regarding the Blue sphere.  Clarity is always a good thing. 

I think we can provide clarity about a number of things on Bob, and as we stand, I am now at liberty to seek to provide further clarity somewhere else.

You misunderstood me, I also do not care anymore, but I think it's a mistake to confuse the current state of cyberverse politics with evolution. It would be better defined as lethargy, stupor or coma. Sometimes I wish someone turn off the machines and let it die.