Remembering Wars Fought...

Noctis Lucis Caelum

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Yet another person I don't care about saying this, if Junka were in charge then ISX would have DOW on you already hence why he has gone to join FTW.

If you bring him back and my nation is still around, I would hope you at least clear with me first he's no longer considered a target if you're being truthful.

Just now, Franz Ferdinand said:

You should really consider self-hosting the images on Aevrum's webspace. That way PhotoBucket won't be an issue.

I do that with most images, like the ones in announcements and everything except this thread; where I momentarily got lazy since the images were on Photobucket already. Might transfer them over and put the newer link, but for now I just deleted the ugly photobucket ads.

12 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

If you bring him back and my nation is still around, I would hope you at least clear with me first he's no longer considered a target if you're being truthful.

Once you surrender to Nordreich my assumption is that peace would be in effect with their allies, including Freehold of the Wolves.

12 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Once you surrender to Nordreich my assumption is that peace would be in effect with their allies, including Freehold of the Wolves.

You will need to get peace seperate, also I expect any allies/friends who don't want to get involved in this situation to seek revenge against you until you follow my fate if this war is the end for me.

34 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You will need to get peace seperate, also I expect any allies/friends who don't want to get involved in this situation to seek revenge against you until you follow my fate if this war is the end for me.

Noctis,

we have had our ups and downs but for the most part I think you bring some interesting drama to Planet Bob.  However, you really need a person who is more practically minded and you friend to bring you down to earth.  There is nothing wrong with formally saying I surrender.  You already said you would except some terms.  No one would be fooled if Nor and you agreed to what you already agreed to in this thread but called it “White Peace” instead.  You give The Zigur crap but he has said “I surrender” when necessary.  If you are planning on moving on I do not think the people who have worked with you in victory will remember you well when you end acting like a child who can not say sorry when he made a mistake.  The terms posted are not that bad given the situation.  I have seen worse when there was not half as good CB or things were made up (i go back a while now too).  Take a look at the situation from the position of someone on the outside and give things a fresh look.  If you can do that maybe saying “I am sorry, i messed up this one” and accepting the result as someone who gets that it will not be so bad.

Edited by White Chocolate

2 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

Noctis,

we have had our ups and downs but for the most part I think you bring some interesting drama to Planet Bob.  However, you really need a person who is more practically minded and you friend to bring you down to earth.  There is nothing wrong with formally saying I surrender.  You already said you would except some terms.  No one would be fooled if Nor and you agreed to what you already agreed to in this thread but called it “White Peace” instead.  You give The Zigur crap but he has said “I surrender” when necessary.  If you are planning on moving on I do not think the people who have worked with you in victory will remember you well when you end acting like a child who can not say sorry when he made a mistake.  The terms posted are not that bad given the situation.  I have seen worse when there was not half as good CB or things were made up (i go back a while now too).  Take a look at the situation from the position of someone on the outside and give things a fresh look.  

If it was as simple as an apology or a few words, this war wouldn't be where it is.

They want reps and a bunch of other stuff. I even offered to do an apology for the DoW after removing Kindle. They don't want to be reasonable, I've tried.

38 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Clearly you're in no position to dictate anything.

I won't pretend to know exactly what terms other parties are attempting to impose upon you (Kashmir, after all, entered for reasons of its own). For our part, once there are no more slots to be had by the interested parties within Kashmir we'll grant you white peace (as we traditionally do in such a situation). That all said, is it surrendering you find issue with? Other than swollen (generally undue) pride I'll never understand why alliances refuse to admit defeat on principle. Denying the reality of the situation isn't productive for any parties involved.

2 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Clearly you're in no position to dictate anything.

I won't pretend to know exactly what terms other parties are attempting to impose upon you (Kashmir, after all, entered for reasons of its own). For our part, once there are no more slots to be had by the interested parties within Kashmir we'll grant you white peace (as we traditionally do in such a situation). That all said, is it surrendering you find issue with? Other than swollen (generally undue) pride I'll never understand why alliances refuse to admit defeat on principle. Denying the reality of the situation isn't productive for any parties involved.

It's the big list of demands.

If admitting defeat was all they wanted, that wouldn't be a big deal. They want more punitive terms than I've seen in many years.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

If admitting defeat was all they wanted, that wouldn't be a big deal. They want more punitive terms than I've seen in many years.

You have said that about almost the entire list now.  If they just asked for the reperations would you accept that?  How about reperations and surrender?  If those two what about just adding the maroon vote.  

I am not saying the terms combined are a walk in the park but your alliance (by a post from the person who represented himself as your FA guy to us before any of this happened) declared war on your protectors closet ally.  You have been around long enough to realize that is a big deal and to know that alliances as a whole can get harmed by decisions their leaders make.  Group punishment is nothing new.  Saying “i did not know” about what your membership (especially one who holds himself out as a leader) has never been an excuse around here.  Recent example - gh0s7.  

Man up in this situation and be more careful on who you allow into your alliance and especially who you make givernment.  And for admin’s sake - show some restraint in your posting while at war.  It is not helping yiur situation.

Edited by White Chocolate

32 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Here is a post I found on the old FCC forum, with me letting them know peace had been agreed upon and letting them know my before/after stats from the war. So I guess back then a little over 50k NS was enough to get in the top 5%.

nocbwarstats.png

You must have this wrong, Karma was 2009, it was FCC's first war, no way we paid reps to anyone before then, what are you talking about?

3 hours ago, Galerion said:

If I cared about your belief in my leadership of ISX I would ban him but I don't as you are not important.

lol all of bob believes junka is still the leader and your his little hand puppet lol, sure you might not think im important but theres a few people out there who is important who thinks the same 

Hey Yolo04 sent me here 

He introduced me to the game and he told me to tell you all this

"Otto banned me for nothing this is complete !@#$%^&* I hope that son of a !@#$%* rots in hell but tell me whats happening on the server"

I then told him about this thread and he said over text

"I personally don't give a $%&@ anymore I've already ben nuked twice and these guys won't get stop destroying my dick by the way if Otto tries to ban you tell him the forum isn't restricted to messangers also pit me speaking in parentheses or whatever those little pricks are called on the sides when you qoute someone"

1 minute ago, Oooftime said:

Hey Yolo04 sent me here 

He introduced me to the game and he told me to tell you all this

"Otto banned me for nothing this is complete !@#$%^&* I hope that son of a !@#$%* rots in hell but tell me whats happening on the server"

I then told him about this thread and he said over text

"I personally don't give a $%&@ anymore I've already ben nuked twice and these guys won't get stop destroying my dick by the way if Otto tries to ban you tell him the forum isn't restricted to messangers also pit me speaking in parentheses or whatever those little pricks are called on the sides when you qoute someone"

Humpmedaddy? Dankudaddy @Otto Pilot  ?