Remembering Wars Fought...

Noctis Lucis Caelum

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Don't remember what you're talking, but I said it was an incomplete list.

You don't remember your random attacks alongside President Hardin against ISX's mid-tier? When you had a massive navy with only a $100,000,000 warchest? No matter, I am here to put the nail in the coffin once again.

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

You don't remember your random attacks alongside President Hardin against ISX's mid-tier? When you had a massive navy with only a $100,000,000 warchest? No matter, I am here to put the nail in the coffin once again.

Are you going to attack?

15 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

If you want to bring in even more low-tier nukers, then by all means attack ISX, however I am currently in FTW which already declared war on you.

Unless Galerion gives me his word you're banned from the alliance, I think you're just ghosting to attack us

Just now, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Unless Galerion gives me his word you're banned from the alliance, I think you're just ghosting to attack us

He is just ghosting and how can Galerion ban Junka we all know Junka still tells Galerion what to do him stepping down was just a PR stunt lol, even still i must admit i do like the fact that Junka is finally fighting low teir nations with the same wonders as him, so got to give respect on that for once.

One thing i hate is nations under 10k ns with like 30 wonders who think they are gods gift when beating nations less than two months old.

Just now, Devialance said:

He is just ghosting and how can Galerion ban Junka we all know Junka still tells Galerion what to do him stepping down was just a PR stunt lol, even still i must admit i do like the fact that Junka is finally fighting low teir nations with the same wonders as him, so got to give respect on that for once.

One thing i hate is nations under 10k ns with like 30 wonders who think they are gods gift when beating nations less than two months old.

Now is the perfect time to roll ISX; if we focus our attention that way mostly.

1 minute ago, Devialance said:

Uh I was fighting multiple rogues with massive warchests and wonder stockpiles for several months this year, this task is just a light snack.

Just now, The Zigur said:

Uh I was fighting multiple rogues with massive warchests and wonder stockpiles for several months this year, this task is just a light snack.

You really think SLAP would be a light snack?

Jumping ship from your AA to bandwagon into another war doesn't shield your alliance from the rolling its past due for.

3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Now is the perfect time to roll ISX; if we focus our attention that way mostly.

As much as I might dislike junka, I do not dislike ISX at some point in time long long time ago i was in some of the AA's that formed ISX i have zero ill will towards them, secondly you are just as bad as junka for the fact most of your AA is full of 3k old nations with !@#$ loads of wonders sitting under 10k ns that was even before the war.

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

what five rogues max vs the 100's of new nations you have nuked and then bragged about out damaging ?, Junka please lets not take steps back here, take the credit for finally doing something good with that !@#$ nation of yours. 

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Junka's actions are his own, if Canik is happy to have him there I don't see a issue.

As for you wanting me to ban him from returning to ISX; you are in no position to dictate to me who I do or don't accept to ISX and if you decide to open yet another war front with ISX then more fool you.

Just now, Galerion said:

Junka's actions are his own, if Canik is happy to have him there I don't see a issue.

As for you wanting me to ban him from returning to ISX; you are in no position to dictate to me who I do or don't accept to ISX and if you decide to open yet another war front with ISX then more fool you.

you couldn't ban your leader really can you lets not pretend you can lol, soon enough the truth will come out

2 minutes ago, Devialance said:

you couldn't ban your leader really can you lets not pretend you can lol, soon enough the truth will come out

If I cared about your belief in my leadership of ISX I would ban him but I don't as you are not important.

57 minutes ago, Lady Red said:

I personally think all surrender options should be taken off the table strictly because you're still using Photobucket. 

I momentarily forgot photobucket stopped being functional a while ago; although I agree with you on the no surrender thing regardless.