Remembering Wars Fought...

Noctis Lucis Caelum

1 hour ago, Oooftime said:

Hey Yolo04 sent me here 

He introduced me to the game and he told me to tell you all this

"Otto banned me for nothing this is complete !@#$%^&* I hope that son of a !@#$%* rots in hell but tell me whats happening on the server"

I then told him about this thread and he said over text

"I personally don't give a $%&@ anymore I've already ben nuked twice and these guys won't get stop destroying my dick by the way if Otto tries to ban you tell him the forum isn't restricted to messangers also pit me speaking in parentheses or whatever those little pricks are called on the sides when you qoute someone"

And that's how you turn a simple ten day suspension into an actual ban folks.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

You have said that about almost the entire list now.  If they just asked for the reperations would you accept that?  How about reperations and surrender?  If those two what about just adding the maroon vote.  

I am not saying the terms combined are a walk in the park but your alliance (by a post from the person who represented himself as your FA guy to us before any of this happened) declared war on your protectors closet ally.  You have been around long enough to realize that is a big deal and to know that alliances as a whole can get harmed by decisions their leaders make.  Group punishment is nothing new.  Saying “i did not know” about what your membership (especially one who holds himself out as a leader) has never been an excuse around here.  Recent example - gh0s7.  

Man up in this situation and be more careful on who you allow into your alliance and especially who you make givernment.  And for admin’s sake - show some restraint in your posting while at war.  It is not helping yiur situation.

I did before, but it's since been made clear it doesn't matter.

If deleting my nation would get the rest of the alliance white peace, I would put it to a vote and let the members decide. 

However I'm not going to agree to terms which would make Aevrum a joke for the rest of its existence. Better everyone fights until the end if NoR wants to be opportunistic and try forcing the worst terms I've seen in years as payback for what terms Oculus gave TTK; even though TTK's were much lighter. No reps or being forced off colors.

8 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

ya know... judging by all of these wars in your OP, there's also politics in this world, maybe try that for a change?

I was for a while, but the repeated wars made it difficult. I think its probably is time for me to move on regardless, if some idiot with no authorization to post anything on our behalf is enough for so many to support these types of terms and all the allies I could really count on have already moved on from this world.

If I'm going down, I'll go down fighting. Although its a bit late to play the whole politics thing; to many enemies. My agreements with NG and Umbrella were always paperless, so I knew we'd probably be on our own if I ended up in some sort of war.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

Welp I guess this will be my last post here

I enjoyed my time in Cybernations but I guess those are over now

anyway good luck to Otto i know I've been a handful

Good luck Sir Kindle

good luck to Aevrum and good luck to Nordreich 

Goodbye:unsure:

here you go Sir Kindle heres that forum link you asked for

http://armiferafatumforum.freeforums.net/

ps its Yolo

Edited by I'm back Otto

12 minutes ago, I'm back Otto said:

Welp I guess this will be my last post here

I enjoyed my time in Cybernations but I guess those are over now

anyway good luck to Otto i know I've been a handful

Good luck Sir Kindle

good luck to Aevrum and good luck to Nordreich 

Goodbye:unsure:

here you go Sir Kindle heres that forum link you asked for

http://armiferafatumforum.freeforums.net/

ps its Yolo

Wow, how did such a group of nutjobs join Aevrum?

11 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

It's a dirty job but someones got to do it.

You're an asset to this community; someone needs to take out the trash; you always do it without complaint. I trust I can leave Junka to you.;)

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

I am going to make this clear here and now as for some it apparently was not already. Any reference to the Bormann oven issue will not be tolerated, regardless of how clever or sideways the individual making the reference believes them to be. Discussion of Moderation Issues are against the rules outside of their appropriate forum (this has always been the case), but it is time especially for this one to cease.

On 12/17/2017 at 8:50 PM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I don't need advice from a noob at politics, who has no respect from either side.

I think he's actually a half-step above you; his message at least appeals to some useful idiots. He burns them out far too quickly, but that's why he's good ol' Tywin instead of anybody worth a damn in the scope of the game.

Edited by Neo Uruk

On 12/17/2017 at 9:50 PM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I don't need advice from a noob at politics, who has no respect from either side.

i mean you've honestly both been around as long as each other and I think right now Junka is above you int he terms of respect from some corners of the world. he has allies, what do you have?