The Last Jedi Accords

KQKasv7.png

Article I: Light... darkness... the balance

The New Pacific Order and Sovereign League of Armed Powers, herein referred to as "the signatories", recognize both the light and dark sides of the Force and agree that there must be harmony between the two.

Article II: Now reach out. What do you see?

The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. Both signatories agree that information obtained through the Force relevant to the other's interests shall be shared with them.

Article III: Fulfill your destiny

The signatories agree that if one of them is attacked by forces seeking to disrupt the balance in the Force, they may request the assistance of the other. Fulfilling this request is encouraged but not obligatory.

Article IV: Raw, untamed power

Should one of the signatories seek to unleash the power of the Force upon their adversaries, they may extend an invitation for the other to join them in unleashing destruction.

Article V: I've seen this raw strength only once before. It didn't scare me enough then. It does now.

If either signatory wishes to break the balance in the Force and return to their prior stance they must provide notification to the other with at least 72 hours notice, during which all aspects of this agreement remain in effect.

Signed for the New Pacific Order,

Lord of Darkness,
Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Prophet of Orion
Shadow of the Order

Jesse End,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

Signed for the Sovereign League of Armed Powers,

Banned, The Blood God
Supreme Emperor Daeg - Skull King
White Chocolate - The Hand that Opens
eviljak - The Hand that Fights