Extra Extra! Read About it Here!

1 hour ago, KingBilly1 said:

Gunning for 'stevie squad' was never a bad thing, they wanted to win flags and others wanted to stop them. Just part of the game. 

As for HG manipulating people, that's just plain nonsense HG is a really tactical minded person and if people want to follow his plans then that's of their choosing. He hasn't made anyone do anything.

There's a reason why a solid core of TE vets stand by HG every round, even when we are borderline ready to leave the game, we choose to back him all the way.

But I'm not getting involved in all this bs, can't be bothered with it and know nothing about anyone involved, but I'll defend HG's character when itnis being slandered.

They have received information from a spy that shows I was manipulating the other leaders of JL, misleading people and telling lies. Of course they wont show any proof as they don't want to jeopardize the identity of their spy.  Both leaders of IRON trust this person while no one else can see these revelations. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not going to waste too much time with these ridiculous accusations but I know as does every JL leader know, I was not trying to mislead or manipulate anyone. Why would I even have too? To get them to oppose the UN? The UN done that themselves. None of it makes sense which is why I'm 100% certain it's fabricated lies or taken out of context to suit their agenda.

You also have to question the character of these people who want to keep this spy as an insider.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HG, you are the single most deceitful person to ever play TE in the history of this game. 

You say attacking newbies is just a part of their journey, and sure, no doubt. We even said in the TE server that it was good training for them. But, trying to have newbies staggered over a personal grudge so they either delete or collect in NA is completely despicable, and no matter what anyone's personal opinion on the UN is, I'm sure we can all agree that that crosses a line. (Also, btw, one of our new players has decided he will no longer be actively playing because of your grudge-driven day 7 nukes. Congratulations!)

Anyway, the side that tells the truth will always have the proof. You lacked it, we had it. 

Case closed. 

2 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

HG, you are the single most deceitful person to ever play TE in the history of this game. 

You say attacking newbies is just a part of their journey, and sure, no doubt. We even said in the TE server that it was good training for them. But, trying to have newbies staggered over a personal grudge so they either delete or collect in NA is completely despicable, and no matter what anyone's personal opinion on the UN is, I'm sure we can all agree that that crosses a line. (Also, btw, one of our new players has decided he will no longer be actively playing because of your grudge-driven day 7 nukes. Congratulations!)

Anyway, the side that tells the truth will always have the proof. You lacked it, we had it. 

Case closed. 

Yet you show no proof but OK..... and are you really going to keep playing the newbie card? Tell them to join an alliance that doesn't cheat out others next time.

4 hours ago, KingBilly1 said:

Gunning for 'stevie squad' was never a bad thing, they wanted to win flags and others wanted to stop them. Just part of the game. 

As for HG manipulating people, that's just plain nonsense HG is a really tactical minded person and if people want to follow his plans then that's of their choosing. He hasn't made anyone do anything.

There's a reason why a solid core of TE vets stand by HG every round, even when we are borderline ready to leave the game, we choose to back him all the way.

But I'm not getting involved in all this bs, can't be bothered with it and know nothing about anyone involved, but I'll defend HG's character when itnis being slandered.

There are two ways we might understand "gunning for Stevie Squad." First, we might understand it as viewing a small group of players as one's primary opponents and fighting them each round. That's fine. Second, we might understand it as trying to push a small group of players out of any alliance in which they play, using whatever tactics possible. That has been HG's objective. Two rounds ago, he gave the leader of UN and ultimatum: kick "Stevie Squad" out or face a permanent war the next round. Last round, several of our members received pms from D1 that if the UN didn't harbor certain person's, they wouldn't have been attacked. The small communities which serve as alliances are all some people have, sadly.

I have pursued flags, declared wars I shouldn't have declared, and boasted far too much. However, I have never, nor will I ever, resort to these bullying tactics in an attempt to push players out of an alliance or the game. If those are the kind of actions which you deem to exhibit character, then you should probably reassess your moral judgments.

Edited by Das Blitzkrieger
Grammar

6 hours ago, Das Blitzkrieger said:

There are two ways we might understand "gunning for Stevie Squad." First, we might understand it as viewing a small group of players as one's primary opponents and fighting them each round. That's fine. Second, we might understand it as trying to push a small group of players out of any alliance in which they play, using whatever tactics possible. That has been HG's objective. Two rounds ago, he gave the leader of UN and ultimatum: kick "Stevie Squad" out or face a permanent war the next round. Last round, several of our members received pms from D1 that if the UN didn't harbor certain person's, they wouldn't have been attacked. The small communities which serve as alliances are all some people have, sadly.

I have pursued flags, declared wars I shouldn't have declared, and boasted far too much. However, I have never, nor will I ever, resort to these bullying tactics in an attempt to push players out of an alliance or the game. If those are the kind of actions which you deem to exhibit character, then you should probably reassess your moral judgments.

I've asked Bajor to remove SS to protect him and the UN cos you only bring trouble everywhere you go but I never said we'd perma war UN over it. Look at the UN now, once a respected alliance now despised by many. 

As for removing you from the game, I'd disagree since we've always enjoyed the hunt of killing flag runners.

17 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I've asked Bajor to remove SS, he refused, so now I spend my every waking moment bringing trouble to the UN. 

It's flattering to know we keep you up at night, HG :)

The UN and SS have been one and the same since your disastrous coup attempt earlier this year. If only you had known your efforts would actually make us stronger, just like they're doing right now!

1 hour ago, Kaznawim said:

It's flattering to know we keep you up at night, HG :)

The UN and SS have been one and the same since your disastrous coup attempt earlier this year. If only you had known your efforts would actually make us stronger, just like they're doing right now!

Earlier this year I was giving advice to the UN but keep the lies comimg. 

4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Earlier this year I was giving advice to the UN but keep the lies comimg. 

Giving violent ultimatums with the intention of forcing a government change is not the same as giving advice.

8 hours ago, HiredGun said:

I've asked Bajor to remove SS to protect him and the UN cos I have a very disturbing obsession with being violent towards a group of people simply cos they're better at this game than I am. I did say we'd perma war UN over it, even going as far as saying I'd "burn" the UN and Bajor if he didn't remove them from his sovereign alliance. He refused, and ever since then, I've attempted to not only cripple them using incredibly dirty tactics, but also force their disbandment so that I can go back to winning all my precious awards that I've been lusting over ever since my first run in round 32.

FTFY.

Edited by Bajoran Federation
Spelling