Extra Extra! Read About it Here!

23 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

We merely provided screenshot proof to back up our story; can you do the same? Of course you can't, because you're a foolish, idiotic liar who's spun everything into an attempt to push a personal agenda. 

JL was formed because we used new nations? That's a blatant lie, and it goes against the reason Samwise publically stated it formed. So, I thank you for proving my point that you have and had a different agenda then the rest of JL. 

You used JL to undermine the other AA leaders and manipulate your way into creating mass anti-UN sentiment. This is not opinion, just fact. You can try to weasel your way out of it, but screenshots don't lie. 

D1's time is running out. A pathetic alliance with pathetic leadership.

....uh, what? 

You guys nuked us and spied our IRS after peace. In fact, HG told me we were free to retaliate with equal force, but I don't believe we even did that.

Run along, cadet. 

Defend my alliance from whom? Have you not been paying attention? 

Your leader didn't get the MP until day 85 last round, sat the first war out (didn't build, like me), and attempted (unsuccessfully) to flag run, at the cost of getting D1 rolled 7 times in a row. Did you tell the almighty HG to build as well? Or is this just more D1 double standards? 

Mind your business, Wasso. A gov member commenting on how a foreign AA decides to build just goes to show your level of incompetence and disrespect. 

It is a suggestion from a ten year old CN veteran

Never leave your members behind 😉

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, wasso said:

It is a suggestion from a ten year old CN veteran

Never leave your members behind 😉

Trust me, that is not my intention at all.

But, it's only logical that we want a few nations pulling in a lot of cash, seeing as we were forced to build early because your maniacal leader and his day 7 nuke/grudge wars (in which he, Alrea and Bato attacked, DAed, CMed, AAed, spied and blockaded unbuilt nations, including myself). 

1 hour ago, Bajoran Federation said:

We merely provided screenshot proof to back up our story; can you do the same? Of course you can't, because you're a foolish, idiotic liar who's spun everything into an attempt to push a personal agenda. 

JL was formed because we used new nations? That's a blatant lie, and it goes against the reason Samwise publically stated it formed. So, I thank you for proving my point that you have and had a different agenda then the rest of JL. 

You used JL to undermine the other AA leaders and manipulate your way into creating mass anti-UN sentiment. This is not opinion, just fact. You can try to weasel your way out of it, but screenshots don't lie. 

D1's time is running out. A pathetic alliance with pathetic leadership.

....uh, what? 

You guys nuked us and spied our IRS after peace. In fact, HG told me we were free to retaliate with equal force, but I don't believe we even did that.

Run along, cadet. 

Defend my alliance from whom? Have you not been paying attention? 

Your leader didn't get the MP until day 85 last round, sat the first war out (didn't build, like me), and attempted (unsuccessfully) to flag run, at the cost of getting D1 rolled 7 times in a row. Did you tell the almighty HG to build as well? Or is this just more D1 double standards? 

Mind your business, Wasso. A gov member commenting on how a foreign AA decides to build just goes to show your level of incompetence and disrespect. 

I see a lot of talk about screen shots but where are they?

There is so much garbage in in your argument, I'm not even going to waste my time refuting your attempts to weasel yourself out of your crimes. You point the finger at a victim of your tactics and expect people to side with you after admitting we should've won the award in round 43.

D1 has been around a lot longer than your alliance and during that time we've never had the entire game merge to oppose our actions so do I have to explain what that says about your pathetic alliance.

You can hope people forget or try to paint this as a grudge between the UN and D1 but most people are smart, they wont fall for your lies. You're fighting to save the UN so why wouldn't you spin this to weasel your way out. I'm stating what everyone has already seen so I'm not spinning anything here.

You told me Fury was attacked by Alrea after peace was agreed too but after reviewing logs, it was Fury who attacked Alrea first.

You're really grasping to use my late MP buy last round to justify you not building and fighting besides your members and I sat no wars out last round so more lies.

1 hour ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Trust me, that is not my intention at all.

But, it's only logical that we want a few nations pulling in a lot of cash, seeing as we were forced to build early because your maniacal leader and his day 7 nuke/grudge wars (in which he, Alrea and Bato attacked, DAed, CMed, AAed, spied and blockaded unbuilt nations, including myself). 

As you know, the intention was never to attack those who were un-built until they had built and collected but mistakes were made and you and Yab were given peace cos of that. You were lucky to get that from us.

24 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

As you know, the intention was never to attack those who were un-built until they had built and collected but mistakes were made and you and Yab were given peace cos of that. You were lucky to get that from us.

THIS! 

Peace was offered to all those un built as we didnt want to eliminate you from the game but to punish you.

Remember that for that coming days, Bajor.

Edited by wasso

15 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

admitting we should've won the award in round 43

Where did I admit that D1 should've won it in r43? I'm pretty sure the only thing I said was that you guys were the best economic performers, and who deserved the award that round is up for debate. Does that translate to "D1 should've won the award" in your egotistical head?

16 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I see a lot of talk about screen shots but where are they?

Are you insinuating that I'm lying?

18 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

D1 has been around a lot longer than your alliance and during that time we've never had the entire game merge to oppose our actions so do I have to explain what that says about your pathetic alliance.

D1 has only been suffering from your awful leadership since round 40. You can't take credit for Cowboy's accomplishments or longevity. D1 is a second class alliance with a selfish, megalomaniac for a leader. The reason for JL forming was admittedly invalid and based on a misunderstanding of the score mechanic, as well as a lack of observation throughout the round.

21 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

You can hope people forget or try to paint this as a grudge between the UN and D1 but most people are smart, they wont fall for your lies. You're fighting to save the UN so why wouldn't you spin this to weasel your way out. I'm stating what everyone has already seen so I'm not spinning anything here.

Fall for my lies? Screenshots don't lie, which is why you have none to back up your falsified version of events. 

What everyone saw was a bunch of new nations join the UN to boost our score. Here, I'll put it in bold for you, so maybe you can finally grasp this information: we are NOT denying that we did this, nor are we denying that it was wrong; we're merely pointing out that we only did it in response to something that was even more wrong than what we did. At the time, most leaders thought the Wolves of the North were set to win strongest AA with a score of 46. However, we had already set the score at 61, which NO AA would've been able to even come close to, as we had the most infra, tech, land, money, and most importantly, members.

32 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

You told me Fury was attacked by Alrea after peace was agreed too but after reviewing logs, it was Fury who attacked Alrea first.

To my knowledge Fury was blockaded first. Please post these "logs" and you'll have my apology. Where's the excuse for the nuke we got hit with, which we were kind enough not to retaliate for?

33 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

You're really grasping to use my late MP buy last round to justify you not building and fighting besides your members and I sat no wars out last round so more lies.

There is no fighting right now, nor am I "grasping" at anything. I'm really confused as to why a "leader", who singlehandedly caused his alliance to lose several wars because he was too consumed with flag running, is commenting on another alliances build. I didn't even criticize your selfish and miserable run attempt until now, either. If you didn't selfishly run, maybe you could've given your alliance a W.

You did partake in the first war last round? My mistake, as you know I wasn't around then, and I'm not even quite sure on which day it started. Either way, mind your business you deranged maniac. Continue crying your tears.

6 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Oh, you were just "checking odds" on a nation that had 99.99 infra and 0 troops, right?

"Mistakes" lol

19 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Where did I admit that D1 should've won it in r43? I'm pretty sure the only thing I said was that you guys were the best economic performers, and who deserved the award that round is up for debate. Does that translate to "D1 should've won the award" in your egotistical head?

Are you insinuating that I'm lying?

D1 has only been suffering from your awful leadership since round 40. You can't take credit for Cowboy's accomplishments or longevity. D1 is a second class alliance with a selfish, megalomaniac for a leader. The reason for JL forming was admittedly invalid and based on a misunderstanding of the score mechanic, as well as a lack of observation throughout the round.

Fall for my lies? Screenshots don't lie, which is why you have none to back up your falsified version of events. 

What everyone saw was a bunch of new nations join the UN to boost our score. Here, I'll put it in bold for you, so maybe you can finally grasp this information: we are NOT denying that we did this, nor are we denying that it was wrong; we're merely pointing out that we only did it in response to something that was even more wrong than what we did. At the time, most leaders thought the Wolves of the North were set to win strongest AA with a score of 46. However, we had already set the score at 61, which NO AA would've been able to even come close to, as we had the most infra, tech, land, money, and most importantly, members.

To my knowledge Fury was blockaded first. Please post these "logs" and you'll have my apology. Where's the excuse for the nuke we got hit with, which we were kind enough not to retaliate for?

There is no fighting right now, nor am I "grasping" at anything. I'm really confused as to why a "leader", who singlehandedly caused his alliance to lose several wars because he was too consumed with flag running, is commenting on another alliances build. I didn't even criticize your selfish and miserable run attempt until now, either. If you didn't selfishly run, maybe you could've given your alliance a W.

You did partake in the first war last round? My mistake, as you know I wasn't around then, and I'm not even quite sure on which day it started. Either way, mind your business you deranged maniac. Continue crying your tears.

Oh, you were just "checking odds" on a nation that had 99.99 infra and 0 troops, right?

"Mistakes" lol

You claim to have screen shots, not me so where are they so we can see what you're trying to prove here. 

The UN was using new nations before JL was formed, again it is why JL was formed. Lol Why are you pushing this blatant lie? 

I'll never sit out a war while my members are fighting, unlike yourself. 

A mistake was made and I offered peace for my mistake to show it was not intentional. Now you're using it to slander me, it really says a lot about you. 

45 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

You claim to have screen shots, not me so where are they so we can see what you're trying to prove here. 

The UN was using new nations before JL was formed, again it is why JL was formed. Lol Why are you pushing this blatant lie? 

I'll never sit out a war while my members are fighting, unlike yourself. 

A mistake was made and I offered peace for my mistake to show it was not intentional. Now you're using it to slander me, it really says a lot about you. 

Well, I guess writing in bold didn't help you grasp any of the information. I'm not gonna keep repeating myself; just do me a favor and reread my previous post.

Here are the damage makers of last round: 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359516681967632384/380241160259633153/damage_makers.csv

As you'll notice, you had a completely terrible ratio of 0.3, and you only dealt 43k NS damage, while receiving 120k NS damage. 

Meanwhile, I dealt 76k NS damage, and received 53k, giving me a ratio of 1.4. It's also worth noting that I missed 2/7 of the wars last round, while you say you fought in every one. So, please, don't criticize us when you flag ran at the cost of your alliance being rolled in all 7 wars you fought. 

Tell me, how exactly is DAing, CMing, AAing, spying and blockading unbuilt nations a mistake? :facepalm:

Also, @Alrea , I just found out that you were, in fact, spied after peace. I apologize for that. However, it does happen sometimes, and in this case, it did, as we were nuked by one of your teammates post-peace. We didn't retaliate on him, btw, as we understand it can be very difficult, and sometimes impossible, to make sure no one attacks after peace. 

23 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Well, I guess writing in bold didn't help you grasp any of the information. I'm not gonna keep repeating myself; just do me a favor and reread my previous post.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359516681967632384/380241160259633153/damage_makers.csv

As you'll notice, you had a completely terrible ratio of 0.3, and you only dealt 43k NS damage, while receiving 120k NS damage. 

Meanwhile, I dealt 76k NS damage, and received 53k, giving me a ratio of 1.4. It's also worth noting that I missed 2/7 of the wars last round, while you say you fought in every one. So, please, don't criticize us when you flag ran at the cost of your alliance being rolled in all 7 wars you fought. 

Tell me, how exactly is DAing, CMing, AAing, spying and blockading unbuilt nations a mistake? :facepalm:

Also, @Alrea , I just found out that you were, in fact, spied after peace. I apologize for that. However, it does happen sometimes, and in this case, it did, as we were nuked by one of your teammates post-peace. We didn't retaliate on him, btw, as we understand it can be very difficult, and sometimes impossible, to make sure no one attacks after peace. 

This is a new round and you just got pummeled by a better alliance then went begging to IRON not to crush you even more when you not only deserve a beat down but it's the only way the community will be able to put an end to your borderline cheating tactics. IRON is only one of the dozen alliances that've been fooled with your lies and manipulations but has anyone else? 

3 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

This is a new round and you just got pummeled by a better alliance then went begging to IRON not to crush you even more when you not only deserve a beat down but it's the only way the community will be able to put an end to your borderline cheating tactics. IRON is only one of the dozen alliances that've been fooled with your lies and manipulations but has anyone else? 

So, let's see if I have this right: ignore everything I just said and have been saying for the past 24 hours, brag about crushing a bunch of non-nuclear new players on day 7, and call me a liar without even providing any intellectual or logical debate?  

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Fury is not only a vet but a gov member of yours so why compare his late attacks to Aditya, who is new and has difficulties learning as you'd know cos he was one of yours last round. This Fury character claims to have bought in 18 new nations at the end of last roud so that tells me the type of character he is and why i believe his late attacks followed with blaming Alrea was not only intentional but has some other vile motive behind it.  

7 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

So, let's see if I have this right: ignore everything I just said and have been saying for the past 24 hours, brag about crushing a bunch of non-nuclear new players on day 7, and call me a liar without even providing any intellectual or logical debate?  

giphy.gif

I don't have to prove anything when everyone seen it all happen in front of their eyes. 

3 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Fury is not only a vet but a gov member of yours so why compare his late attacks to Aditya, who is new and has difficulties learning as you'd know cos he was one of yours last round. This Fury character claims to have bought in 18 new nations at the end of last roud so that tells me the type of character he is and why i believe his late attacks followed with blaming Alrea was not only intentional but has some other vile motive behind it.  

Fury was nominated as one of the CN players of the year for his role in repairing the public image of aNiMaLz, so, I would think that shows a little about his character. 

Continue slandering genuinely good people, though! 

1474.gif

22 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Fury was nominated as one of the CN players of the year for his role in repairing the public image of aNiMaLz, so, I would think that shows a little about his character. 

Continue slandering genuinely good people, though! 

1474.gif

Nominated by who? I thought anyone can be nominated. Anyway what good he may do in another realm does not mean we shouldn't question his actions here but they have seemed rather sinister. 

2 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Nominated by who? I thought anyone can be nominated. Anyway what good he may do in another realm does not mean we shouldn't question his actions here but they have seemed rather sinister. 

Correct, anyone could be nominated. But, considering only like 8 people (I think?) got nominated, it's still a worthy display of his character. 

Fury is a great guy, both IC and OOC, in both realms. Why you feel the need to talk bad about him when you've never even had a proper convo with the guy is beyond me :facepalm:

25 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Correct, anyone could be nominated. But, considering only like 8 people (I think?) got nominated, it's still a worthy display of his character. 

Fury is a great guy, both IC and OOC, in both realms. Why you feel the need to talk bad about him when you've never even had a proper convo with the guy is beyond me :facepalm:

There have only been arguments with Fury as he is a strong defender and supporter of your borderline cheating. 

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

I'm actually not a GOV member for UN this round; I'm mostly taking off this round! If you knew anything about me, you would know that a lot of the people I asked to come help us last round are new players to not just SE, but TE as well. I would never intentionally try to mess with a new player. I'd much prefer to uplift these new players of ours and watch them flourish with their much improved skill sets!

1 hour ago, Kaznawim said:

I'm actually not a GOV member for UN this round; I'm mostly taking off this round! If you knew anything about me, you would know that a lot of the people I asked to come help us last round are new players to not just SE, but TE as well. I would never intentionally try to mess with a new player. I'd much prefer to uplift these new players of ours and watch them flourish with their much improved skill sets!

They must be since no one else has heard of them. Unusual timing to bring all 18 of your friends into the game in a matter of a few days. 

Edited by HiredGun

45 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

They must be since no one else has heard of them. Unusual timing to bring all 18 of your friends into the game in a matter of a few days. 

Quite a few of them used their SE names from the screenshots that were posted on the forums during that event. You could easily search them if you were truly interested in getting the answers you claim to be seeking.

I have spent almost no time on these forums because there is too much flaming for my taste.  I realize I probably am setting myself up as a flame target by posting now, but I want to say a few things.

I speak for myself only when I say this, but I think the way UN plays TE sucks.  I think they’re very clever, but sleazy in their tactics.  However, that doesn’t take away their right to play, so long as they don’t cheat.  I was tricked into believing UN cheated and as a result, I was okay with rolling their butts to oblivion and hopefully off Planet Steve.  Then, last night, I saw the screenshots and I cringed because I was tricked into doing something dishonorable. That pisses me off!

I am no fan of UN.  I don’t think I will ever be okay with how they’ve chosen to play. A lot of their members are probably okay, but a lot them just reek of dishonor and unwashed bedsheets.  I would happily roll them, I was psyched to roll them.  But thanks to a conspiracy of lies that were exposed to me last night the entire point of rolling them has become unethical.  It’s a pity because before the lies I was onboard to crush them, but not run them out of the game.  Thanks to HG and his bullish-t I can’t even do that!  So I guess unless there are new developments I’m just going to have a good time beating the crap out of everyone except UN for a while.  I hope I get to fight them later after the fumes clear from all the bull droppings.

So thank you, HG, for taking what should have been a fun and exciting round and taking a dump on it.  IRON will have fun, we always have fun, but I won’t have the pleasure of taking out UN as long as there is an ongoing conspiracy to wipe them off the planet.

24 minutes ago, Sister Midnight said:

I have spent almost no time on these forums because there is too much flaming for my taste.  I realize I probably am setting myself up as a flame target by posting now, but I want to say a few things.

I speak for myself only when I say this, but I think the way UN plays TE sucks.  I think they’re very clever, but sleazy in their tactics.  However, that doesn’t take away their right to play, so long as they don’t cheat.  I was tricked into believing UN cheated and as a result, I was okay with rolling their butts to oblivion and hopefully off Planet Steve.  Then, last night, I saw the screenshots and I cringed because I was tricked into doing something dishonorable. That pisses me off!

I am no fan of UN.  I don’t think I will ever be okay with how they’ve chosen to play. A lot of their members are probably okay, but a lot them just reek of dishonor and unwashed bedsheets.  I would happily roll them, I was psyched to roll them.  But thanks to a conspiracy of lies that were exposed to me last night the entire point of rolling them has become unethical.  It’s a pity because before the lies I was onboard to crush them, but not run them out of the game.  Thanks to HG and his bullish-t I can’t even do that!  So I guess unless there are new developments I’m just going to have a good time beating the crap out of everyone except UN for a while.  I hope I get to fight them later after the fumes clear from all the bull droppings.

So thank you, HG, for taking what should have been a fun and exciting round and taking a dump on it.  IRON will have fun, we always have fun, but I won’t have the pleasure of taking out UN as long as there is an ongoing conspiracy to wipe them off the planet.

Where are these screen shots? Show everyone what was shown in private so everyone can judge for themselves. I have nothing to hide but what about you? 

13 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Where are these screen shots? Show everyone what was shown in private so everyone can judge for themselves. I have nothing to hide but what about you? 

Why are you so keen to see screen shots of your own words? Just look through your own logs at the vitriol and lies that you've spewed. You can't hide the truth, and the truth is that you've been gunning for UN ever since they took in Stevie Squad. Even if it means ruining the game for a few genuine CN newbies, you would gladly sacrifice them to run the rest of UN and SS out of the game.

1 hour ago, trs4ece said:

Why are you so keen to see screen shots of your own words? Just look through your own logs at the vitriol and lies that you've spewed. You can't hide the truth, and the truth is that you've been gunning for UN ever since they took in Stevie Squad. Even if it means ruining the game for a few genuine CN newbies, you would gladly sacrifice them to run the rest of UN and SS out of the game.

We're playing a war simulator so of course we've been gunning for Stevie Squad but also others though they've typically been our strongest threat so we've payed them more attention, that is only natural to competitors.  If others were as competitive as D1 then you'd clash heads with them as well.  I know you were once a member of Stevie Squad at a time when they were rolled by D1 so I'm sure you might still have some grudge there?

As for newbies, everyone attacks them, it's all part of their TE journey but no one should hide behind their newbies.

Gunning for 'stevie squad' was never a bad thing, they wanted to win flags and others wanted to stop them. Just part of the game. 

As for HG manipulating people, that's just plain nonsense HG is a really tactical minded person and if people want to follow his plans then that's of their choosing. He hasn't made anyone do anything.

There's a reason why a solid core of TE vets stand by HG every round, even when we are borderline ready to leave the game, we choose to back him all the way.

But I'm not getting involved in all this bs, can't be bothered with it and know nothing about anyone involved, but I'll defend HG's character when itnis being slandered.