Who will win

Yolo04

Who do you think will win the Maroon Rehabilitation War  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I need to make sure my members are going to be alright if I depart and it seems NoR has no intention of letting them go even if I remove myself from the picture...

If they weren't all of one mind(wink wink) I'm sure they would have the good sense to surrender. 

I certainly hope NoR doesn't let anyone get away just because you or Kindle are not in the picture. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just making sure that everyone is aware that we have told Meth that he can return to our Discord to negotiate peace for his remaining nations if he so wishes to leave Bob, or he can nominate a successor to do so in his place, but he has refused to. He would rather war us eternally instead. We're happy to oblige if that is the true desire of his membership.

Edited by Keysariyt Hanssen
Grammar.

59 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

Just making sure that everyone is aware that we have told Meth that he can return to our Discord to negotiate peace for his remaining nations if he so wishes to leave Bob, or he can nominate a successor to do so in his place, but he has refused to. He would rather war us eternally instead. We're happy to oblige if that is the true desire of his membership.

This sounds to me like an invitation from NoR to the Aevrum members to negotiate their own peace.  I personally think that they should as a whole, or with leadership, come to the table and talk with NoR about the future.

27 minutes ago, pjk11 said:

This sounds to me like an invitation from NoR to the Aevrum members to negotiate their own peace.  I personally think that they should as a whole, or with leadership, come to the table and talk with NoR about the future.

For anyone watching Meth negotiate on Discord, it is clear his ego is the obstacle to peace. Aevrum should look to find peace without him.

23 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

For anyone watching Meth negotiate on Discord, it is clear his ego is the obstacle to peace. Aevrum should look to find peace without him.

It matters not. they are all controlled by the same person.

war them to the stone age and everyone swear off aiding them and this problem will solve itself

2 hours ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

I'lll come to the table again if an impartial and fair mediator like Roq can be there. It would ensure at least some attempt to reasonable and focus on productive discussion over trolling.

I want at least one other objective alliance Leader willing to mediate there, in order to keep things in perspective and productive.

If you have issue with Roq, Caustic would also be fair enough I think to mediate.

5 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I'lll come to the table again if an impartial and fair mediator like Roq can be there. It would ensure at least some attempt to reasonable and focus on productive discussion over trolling.

I want at least one other objective alliance Leader willing to mediate there, in order to keep things in perspective and productive.

If you have issue with Roq, Caustic would also be fair enough I think to mediate.

Personally I think both would be bad for you in all cases, I would have hoped you had been smarter and asked the leader of GPA

My strategy to counter NoR was full proof in holding our ground effectively against them, regardless of how many alliances they brought on their side. Since all it takes is one nation with billions to fund six other nuclear nations for over a year constantly with all their slots. Nation with $4b would last about 2 years using all slots for outgoing aid.

We were effectively fighting NoR off without any damage which would bring us any closer to defeat and even gained some nuclear nations. We  were self sufficient without needing to ask for tech deals or aid from anyone. It was easy, we could have consistently had a large fighting force active and internal funding it would have been years before funding was an issue. Due to unmentionable methods we don't have any rich nations able to fund the rest, although all it would take is one billionaire nation wanting to burn through their nation for a good cause to once more ensure Aevrum can't lose to any opponent.

My strategy was almost full proof in beating the odds here & ensuring we're subject to no terms; although all it takes is one nation with the right amount of money to make up for unmentionable losses.