Who will win

Yolo04

Who do you think will win the Maroon Rehabilitation War  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Devialance said:

I did say do not make this a public !@#$%^&* story, You and I both know even with 100b WC he can only send out 45m every 10 days that would not have done much at all, please do not be like junka, be the bigger man and accept when you have lost, this is why no one has any respect for junka as even when he is clearly beaten and again has nothing to lose he sit and watch his members burn so he can claim white peace when everyone else simply got bored.

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor admit you lost or this will not end, just like the next time Junka gets him and ISX rolled it will not be white peace, he will have to admit he lost.

Another post proving you have low IQ, I conceded defeated against Polar last year. I don't see the stigma in admitting a loss against people with far more resources and treaty ties anyway.

Edited by The Zigur

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Another post proving you have low IQ, I conceded defeated against Polar last year. I don't see the stigma in admitting a loss against people with far more resources and treaty ties anyway.

Then you must lose a lot, i mean no one could trust you to keep that mouth shut, even a respectful alliance like polar tried and in then end they just rolled you, something i am looking forward to doing again, hope Galion has a WC this time round :D

5 hours ago, Devialance said:

Then you must lose a lot, i mean no one could trust you to keep that mouth shut, even a respectful alliance like polar tried and in then end they just rolled you, something i am looking forward to doing again, hope Galion has a WC this time round :D

Do you notice how every time you are proven wrong you resort to threats?

4 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Do you notice how every time you are proven wrong you resort to threats?

not at all, you have many times claimed white peace when you have lost, you even got in to a war over it, you claim white peace as a win thats due to the fact you have nothing to lose, 

49 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

With Martin's demise ruining any chance we had in this already lopsided war; I request if Martin's nation (Who got banned without warning first) can't be restored to fix the imbalance caused by his ban; along with giving him one more chance; then I request to face the same fate as Martin with how hopeless him getting banned midwar has made situation.

Its clear my time here is up; I'd rather just be eliminated by the mods like Martin; than have those who only gained their extreme advantage in-game with his ban. I've thought it over and the timing of Martin's sudden ban has left me stuck in a dead end & I'd rather it just end than give those who gained an unbeatable edge due to a hasty war ban the satisfaction of claiming an in-game victory over it; when losing our only nation with a huge cash supply from a ban is what made this unwinnable.

I doubt someone can be brought back from a ban, but it would be a pleasant surprise if this ban which completely ruined this war could be undone. Otherwise, I just want to say goodbye. There have been some good times in CN as well; hopefully I made it a little more entertaining for some while here.

o7

Oh boo hoo. You had an 81k strength nation join the other day. Don't pretend you didn't bring things on yourself by being: inept, devious, hanging out with the wrong people. You haven't even lost your senete seat and you're asking for the lightning to strike you lol

I think you've always added interesting drama although it is getting old. You could have done a lot better simply by not choosing to hang with the worst people on the planet, then never being humble enough to surrender. For that you won't be missed. 

You could just settle for an honorable peace than fight a dishonorable war. Maybe then some misguided will be sad when you go. 

4 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I appreciate you adding your 2 cents on why I should end it here.

You should go. The exploiting of people for votes has poisoned your soul. 

You sir need a very very long vacation. Say 8 or 10 years. But we all know you would be back in 10 weeks. 

CN Libertarians never die