Who will win

Yolo04

Who do you think will win the Maroon Rehabilitation War  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Yolo04 said:

Calling me the silly boy is so hypocritical

You wouldnt need an alliance the size of IRON or NPO

You would just need enough powerful alliances to equal both of them

Also the 13 colonies were losing because they were running out of funds to keep the armies going

But do you want another example

Do you think the Vietcong could've won the Vietnam War if they didn't have the support of China,North Vietnam and The USSR.

The DPRK would've lost The Korean War if it wasnt for China joining

See wars can change based off who joins in or supports a nation

Is someone big coming in to support Meth?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Yolo04 said:

Calling me the silly boy is so hypocritical

You wouldnt need an alliance the size of IRON or NPO

You would just need enough powerful alliances to equal both of them

Also the 13 colonies were losing because they were running out of funds to keep the armies going

But do you want another example

Do you think the Vietcong could've won the Vietnam War if they didn't have the support of China,North Vietnam and The USSR.

The DPRK would've lost The Korean War if it wasnt for China joining

See wars can change based off who joins in or supports a nation

Who is coming in to save Meth? He had powerful protectors in NG and Umbrella, it seems they have washed their hands of him

On 12/10/2017 at 12:39 PM, Yolo04 said:

Who will win

Since you think things can really change, how about a friendly bet.  100 tech says Averum will surrender (once a peace is posted) to Don’t do Meth Coalition and/or Nor.  If I am correct, you give me 100 tech. 

If Don’t Do Meth Coalition and/or Nor Surrenders to Averum, I will give you 100 tech.

If it is “white peace” (i.e. no one officially surrenders) then it is a draw and neither of us pay.

Also obligatory no payment during war - so  loser can wait to pay until winner is out of any war she might othwise be involved in.

Edited by White Chocolate

At this stage, "enough powerful alliances" does essentially equal an alliance such as NPO. There are very few alliances left that have the political clout and resources required to defend Aevrum well enough to actually push NoR back, nevermind NoR and her allies.

Edited by Keysariyt Hanssen

1 hour ago, Yolo04 said:

Fine 100 tech

i will go one better.

If Meth wins I will give you 9m cash every ten days for a year, however if Meth loses or simply holds out for white peace due to people getting bored of beating on him, you send me 100 tech every ten days for a year.

I know full well Meth will never win this war he has upset way yo many people.

10 minutes ago, Devialance said:

i will go one better.

If Meth wins I will give you 9m cash every ten days for a year, however if Meth loses or simply holds out for white peace due to people getting bored of beating on him, you send me 100 tech every ten days for a year.

I know full well Meth will never win this war he has upset way yo many people.

I may be bat !@#$ crazy but thats a little more crazy than I can handle

The mods decided to hand Nordreich the win, by banning Martin & his $4b Warchest over saying "to the oven for you" to Hanssen in a PM when under military attack and constant sanctions from her.

Dumb thing to say? Yeah, he shouldn't have said it. Not worth screwing up the game by banning more people over though.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

On 12/12/2017 at 4:47 PM, Yolo04 said:

Fine 100 tech

But you voted for the Coalition in the poll?

13 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

The mods handed Nordreich the win, but banning Martin & his $4b Warchest over saying "to the oven for you" to Hanssen in a PM when under military attack and constant sanctions from her.

Dumb thing to say? Yeah, he shouldn't have said it. Not worth screwing up the game by banning more people over though.

The fight was won long before the mods got involved. ONE nation with a 4B Warchest was suppose to take down an entire coalition?

49 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

The mods decided to hand Nordreich the win, by banning Martin & his $4b Warchest over saying "to the oven for you" to Hanssen in a PM when under military attack and constant sanctions from her.

He kept sending antisemitic statements to MULTIPLE jewish members of Nordreich. I've seen the messages. Game or no game, racism and antisemitism have no place here.

1 hour ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

But you voted for the Coalition in the poll?

The fight was won long before the mods got involved. ONE nation with a 4B Warchest was suppose to take down an entire coalition?

I believe this war will end in white peace

until then I'm gonna sit back and wait

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I did say do not make this a public !@#$%^&* story, You and I both know even with 100b WC he can only send out 45m every 10 days that would not have done much at all, please do not be like junka, be the bigger man and accept when you have lost, this is why no one has any respect for junka as even when he is clearly beaten and again has nothing to lose he sit and watch his members burn so he can claim white peace when everyone else simply got bored.

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor admit you lost or this will not end, just like the next time Junka gets him and ISX rolled it will not be white peace, he will have to admit he lost.

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

actually if you look in the rules it's a thing that's very clearly written out so maybe don't do dumb !@#$

I think his comment could have been poking fun at their German Nationalistic theme; people talk about destroying their enemies in all kind of ways in heated banter. An oven reference to an enemy trying to purge them isn't necessarily antisemitic; unless someone is being way overly sensitive and wanting to get rid of someone who was crushing them in regular warfare.

Hanssen was dropping fast and went from sending aid out, to being on welfare. The round with Martin had just began also.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

11 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I think his comment could have been poking fun at their German Nationalistic theme; people talk about destroying their enemies in all kind of ways in heated banter. An oven reference to an enemy trying to purge isn't necessarily antisemitic; unless someone is being way overly sensitive and wanting to get rid of someone who was crushing them in regular warfare.

Hanssen was dropping fast and went from sending aid out, to being on welfare. The round with Martin had just began also.

Thanks for your input, we'll run future decisions by you for approval, regardless of how many prior warnings an individual has or precedents we already have in place.

Discussion of moderation issues do not belong in this thread, so they will stop here. Thanks for everyone's cooperation.