Late but Never Absent

24 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Even if I'm no longer an enemy of TTK, you should worry more about your own alliance than mine.

Non Grata never even declared and Caustic is of course a special exception.

Let me see, you orchestrated the attack on TTK, you bandwagonned after not fighting initially, we were forced to vote for you for senate and then you abused out votes and your senate seat by removing sanctions on a new member without negotiating the issue with NoR first.  

So while I'm not speaking officially, do not doubt my thoughts about you right now. I fully support NoR in this action and any terms they want to impose.

4 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Let me see, you orchestrated the attack on TTK, you bandwagonned after not fighting initially, we were forced to vote for you for senate and then you abused out votes and your senate seat by removing sanctions on a new member without negotiating the issue with NoR first.  

So while I'm not speaking officially, do not doubt my thoughts about you right now. I fully support NoR in this action and any terms they want to impose.

Somehow I looked at the wrong number when decommissioning to get in range of Gh0s7 and managed to put myself in Anarchy embarrassingly enough. Although I didn't want to wait and I didn't really orchestrate it. As Gh0s7 was requesting me sanctioned everywhere and threatening me for no good reason, I was given a useable CB. 

At the time especially I had good reason to pass it along, considering Gh0s7 was trying to screw me over with everything he could use.

I see MaineGOP and Devialance are obsessively dropping my name again, despite there being no actual similarities between my actions as Emperor previously and meth's actions as leader in this war.

*Noctis used the senate seat the maroon war coalition graciously gave him to interfere in sanctions. 

*Noctis did not kick the members who launched attacks on Nordreich.

*Noctis himself joined in attacks and turned down negotiations.

None of these things have I done when I was a leader, the only thing people could cite was "talking crap" on the OWF before a full blown multi-AA war was waged against ISX some months ago. 

I realize you two are envious of my good looks, but please stop comparing apples and oranges.

On 12/8/2017 at 11:38 AM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You gained a bunch of opportunist bandwaggoners who don't care what is right or wrong; since I never even wanted to start this war and tried seeing if it could be peaced out when I saw what had happened.

We'll see how the long the more rational ones support you, who might have assisted due to initial outrage at Yolo's DoW and miscommunication. Although you did pick up most of those I was fighting in The Aevrum Campaign. You guys have moved your entire active lower to peace mode, so its not like Nordreich looks to be planning to do much fighting yourselves in this war even if you drag it out.

I have avioded the owf for a day or two but Noctis please listen ok.

1)They are not opportunist bandwaggoners, Name one AA who is at war with you that could not do the job on their own?
2) You never wanted this war but you never did what was needed for peace also
3) As for the lower tiers, (also why i dislike junka i might add) you are 320 days old nation, Kaoezen is 3209 days old, Ipank 1772 days old, Chester is 3617 days old., and Wayoik is 2864 days old, and you all have !@#$ tons of wonders, and you !@#$%* and moan about NoR putting its lower tier nations in peace mode, ALL OF NoR's nation below 30k NS are all less than 200 days old most with zero wonders.

So let me point it out another way, what if all of NoR top tier who has a lot more wonders deleted all their tech and sold all their infra then countered you at your NS what would you say.

I would feel shamed of myself bragging about forcing nations less than 200 days old to enter peace mode when those ready to hit are mostly 15 times older. I personally think the world should change, I think once your infra or your tech drops below the amount needed to buy a wonder that wonder should be disabled to stop these !@#$ tier nations hiding under 10k ns to only fight wars they know they can win.

7 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Don't like my seal-clubbing tactics? Don't attack my AA. It's very simple.

this thread is not even remotely related to you and people dropping your name to compare you to methrage doesn't mean you have to make it about you just this one time thanks