Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Mandarin_s_Banner.jpg

COBRA is hereby activating it's treaty with TDB and SLAP.

We formally declare war on the Royal House of Aevrum for harboring Sir Kindle and allowing a rogue state to breach the sovereignty of NoR.

Nordreich is home to a host of decent people and we gladly enlist as volunteers in their war on drugs.

 

 

Hey Methrage, here we go again huh?

Say henlo to my liddo fren :P

Quotput_the_the_steak_on_the_ground_and_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp back to editing the Wiki page

Anyway good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I've lost track of how many AAs are struggling to hold us down, but I prefer to go by Aevrum. What is TDB?

 

No one's really struggling.

Not since your economic prospects sank so low-

Aid Offer Date Aid Offered By Aid Offered To Aid Offered Status
12/7/2017 9:32:09 PM 
"Financial Assistance"

team_None.gif

Maryland Confederate
Ruler: President Turdman
Potato Union

team_Maroon.gif

Kingdom of Lucis
Ruler: Noctis Lucis Caelum
Aevrum
$2,000,000
0 Tech
4000 Soldiers

Approved

 

 

You know what you did wrong but here's the TL;DR version-

When_the_group_project_is_finished_675e1

 

Outcome-

kteYE.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

 

No one's really struggling.

Not since your economic prospects sank so low-

I haven't had a chance to rebuild, since I fought in both wars preceding this one recorded in the wiki (Gh0s7busting War & The Aevrum Campaign)

This is pretty much a continuation of the last one almost, with me still not having collected after The Aevrum Campaign. I had enough slots open bringing in a partial slot of aid was worth accepting; also almost everyone I've been fighting has been reliant on aid or tech deals themselves to keep fighting. Just how lower tier fighting is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I haven't had a chance to rebuild, since I fought in both wars preceding this one recorded in the wiki (Gh0s7busting War & The Aevrum Campaign)

This is pretty much a continuation of the last one almost, with me still not having collected after The Aevrum Campaign. I had enough slots open bringing in a partial slot of aid was worth accepting; also almost everyone I've been fighting has been reliant on aid or tech deals themselves to keep fighting. Just how lower tier fighting is.


You are starting to sound just like junka, Why not simply admit you are out numbered and you have lost and only holding out for the best peace you can get, you have zero chance of winning, it does not matter if NoR was the only one you was fighting they would still out number you massively and you would still have lost.

This is what bugs me the most, No one is struggling to keep you down, the simple truth of is it most people here hate you almost as much as they hate junka, you and him are so a like in so many ways you both make posts that claim things that are simply untrue, such as your above post, who cares if you have had enough time to rebuild your AA started this war it could have been avoided, secondly I bet every war you have been in has been down to your own making just like junka you do not seem happy unless you are in a war that gives you reason to spam the owf with nothing but crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not the one who keeps spamming more threads on it, that's the other side. Also their terms offered are insane, I don't even why they want to keep so many of our members sanctioned. (WTF is the reason Chester is getting sanctioned for example and why do they want to be able to continue sanctioning him uninterrupted?)

 

There are huge problems with each of the laundry list of terms they want.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

AGW shouldn't be on the wiki page for this "conflict."

They were added as the declaration upon them was a part of this conflict. Details explaining the extent (lack thereof) of their actual involvement will be added later today. 

 

I think its it’s important that knowledge of that particular front be in the same place so that it can be cited as a good example of both how to handle a conflict like an adult, and how not to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know watching them both. If i hadn't known them both for a long long time I might have them them to be the same person @Devialance, you hit the nail on the head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

There are huge problems with each of the laundry list of terms they want.

Please go through them for the kind folks watching in our recognition of hosilities thread. 

 

While you’re at it, don’t forget to ask everyone here if they think the mounting coalition against you are in the right and you are in the wrong, as I suggested to you, since you clearly can’t gather those facts from the posts themselves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You gained a bunch of opportunist bandwaggoners who don't care what is right or wrong; since I never even wanted to start this war and tried seeing if it could be peaced out when I saw what had happened.

 

We'll see how the long the more rational ones support you, who might have assisted due to initial outrage at Yolo's DoW and miscommunication. Although you did pick up most of those I was fighting in The Aevrum Campaign. You guys have moved your entire active lower to peace mode, so its not like Nordreich looks to be planning to do much fighting yourselves in this war even if you drag it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, because you’re afraid that there will be a resounding show of support in favour of the Nordreich and her allies in their defensive action against your alliance, you won’t ask them. Whether or not it’s because you realise you are in the wrong, or because your ego cannot allow you to comprehend that you are not the perfect underdog that you see yourself as, who knows? Glad we could clear that up

Edited by Keysariyt Hanssen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm well aware I got screwed with that DoW as soon as I saw and this was going to be problem if you wanted to make it into one. I would be willing apologize for the mistake if you guys were willing to peace this out without the disproportionate terms.

 

Having the upper hand doesn't mean you can make all the unrealistic demands you want and have them fulfilled. You chose difficult terms because you're not really interested, also its your side who continues making new threads to keep posting about this war in]. If your side stopped making new threads to spin this war to suit your agenda in, I wouldn't really be motivated to keep posting about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our terms are fair, and we chose said terms because we are in a position to do so. The fact that you refuse to even discuss what is wrong with the individual terms means that you’re just grasping at straws. 

 

There is no spinning. Your alliance screwed you over. You didn’t follow the very clear advice provided to you by our Reichsmarschall in another thread. You involved yourself in the conflict and nuked inactive tech sellers. You rejected the terms you were offered out of hand. You came back and expected us to take our terms off the table because you are pretending that you have nothing to lose. You think you’re acting like you don’t care, but you wouldn’t be coming back here time and time again if you didn’t.

 

You are entitled to live in whatever fantasy world exists within your mind. The rest of us are here, in reality, trying desperately to get through to you that you are in the wrong here. That will keep happening until you realise it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

Our terms are fair, and we chose said terms because we are in a position to do so. The fact that you refuse to even discuss what is wrong with the individual terms means that you’re just grasping at straws. 

 

There is no spinning. Your alliance screwed you over. You didn’t follow the very clear advice provided to you by our Reichsmarschall in another thread. You involved yourself in the conflict and nuked inactive tech sellers. You rejected the terms you were offered out of hand. You came back and expected us to take our terms off the table because you are pretending that you have nothing to lose. You think you’re acting like you don’t care, but you wouldn’t be coming back here time and time again if you didn’t.

 

You are entitled to live in whatever fantasy world exists within your mind. The rest of us are here, in reality, trying desperately to get through to you that you are in the wrong here. That will keep happening until you realise it. 

Except they're not and that's why I'm rejecting; while choosing to fight Guerrilla Warfare to wear you guys down instead.

 

There is always an option. Even if the DoW by Yolo was wrong, I've just attempted to resolve the incident and just gotten unrealistic/opportunistic terms; which I have a hard time believing you thought would be accepted ever. So I think you're in the wrong by overplaying your hand in demands, even initially we may have been in the wrong before I booted Yolo and attempted to resolve this.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You gained a bunch of opportunist bandwaggoners who don't care what is right or wrong; since I never even wanted to start this war and tried seeing if it could be peaced out when I saw what had happened.

 

We'll see how the long the more rational ones support you, who might have assisted due to initial outrage at Yolo's DoW and miscommunication. Although you did pick up most of those I was fighting in The Aevrum Campaign. You guys have moved your entire active lower to peace mode, so its not like Nordreich looks to be planning to do much fighting yourselves in this war even if you drag it out.

 

 

Opportunist Bandwaggoners.... Sounds familiar.... Sounds like .... wait, did someone jump into the Ghost war a few rounds into it after we already had 1,000 nations on us?

 

Secondly Non Grata apparantly supports your descruction, you got dropped, we got released from that term, and he said you will burn.... So are you calling Caustic an opportunist bandwagonner? I would love to hear more about this.  Actually in fact, now that I checked the wars, Caustic himself is fighting Nimitz. You really are Junka, your actions cost you your protector and then you insult that protector... wow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You continue to delude yourself as much as you want, but we could’ve imposed far worse terms than we offered you. Your attempt to resolve this was quite literally simply refusing to surrender and repeatedly offering the same thing that we rejected in the first place. Your refusal yet again to point out what is wrong with the terms is enough proof that there is nothing wrong with them; you just refuse to see the facts that confront you. 

 

Do you honestly think that you are in a position to dictate to us the terms of your own surrender?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

You continue to delude yourself as much as you want, but we could’ve imposed far worse terms than we offered you. Your attempt to resolve this was quite literally simply refusing to surrender and repeatedly offering the same thing that we rejected in the first place. Your refusal yet again to point out what is wrong with the terms is enough proof that there is nothing wrong with them; you just refuse to see the facts that confront you. 

 

Do you honestly think that you are in a position to dictate to us the terms of your own surrender?

I honestly believe your terms are so far off base, it wouldn't have made a difference if you demanded I decommission my MP in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×