NoR and RHoA war facts

Yolo04

b01b5ed42f436fdd727fb6e7b38c9893.jpg

Here are the statistics for how many casualties(as an human lives lost on the battlefield) per warring alliance during what is now being called Maroon Rehabilitation War. Each of these is based off the Wiki page and if you think I missed anyone let me know.
This chart is of 12/7/17
This is not to be used as propaganda for any purpose whatsoever
Edited by Yolo04

11 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

Is this information supposed to be of some interest? I was expecting at least damage stats.

yeah NoR I assume has such massive casualties because they are bigger and attack with more troops... are casualties (other than for bragging rights) really even important?

3 hours ago, Yolo04 said:

I could make a list of power loss but that would take extra long and casualties shows who is sacrificing the most

Sacrificing the most? troops are cheap and meaningless. War Chest burned through and infra/tech lost is far more important..

f0e734c44df4d543d2dfb17e36d0e05b.jpg
These are the costs of the alliance war known as The Maroon Rehabilitation War if each war was calculated to 4.6 triillion dollars,the same cost as the war on terror(Afghanistan,Iraq and Pakistan). 
This has to do with an alliance war Otto so leave me alone
Anyway here ya go

27 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I've only spent like, 200k though.

This is just estimated to each war being at 4.6 trillion in costs because I'm not going to ask every person in this war how much they spent

Nice math but again this was for each war it costs 4.6 trillion it stills shows the same results as if I made it 1 cent per war aevrum is spending more

Good god all mighty do you want me to go from war to war calculating losses of each nation and then piling them up

I may be a massacist but I'm not that insane

28 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Not that this had to be posted anywhere, but I would suggest you try this section of the forums for things like this in the future: http://forums.cybernations.net/forum/71-world-affairs-ic/

This is not an alliance announcement. 

War stats have traditionally been posted in the Open World RP general area, not necessarily World Affairs.