Announcement and Resolution of the Communist Party of the Union of Communist Republics

mrmarx

15 minutes ago, mrmarx said:

This is why we broke from you. When someone in your alliance rogues on another AA, you don't try to justify their actions and then try to spin this to make it look like you are the victim. You had a protector that you either ignored or took for granted. You screwed up, you don't get to judge the terms that are handed to you. NoR doesn't have any obligation to make terms that are favorable to you, especially when your recklessness caused this war and you made no attempt to take responsibility and work it out.

The odds were stacked against us, so you didn't want to risk getting dragged in and that's fine. Although you don't know what you're talking about with the rest.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not nagging you I'm telling you

Try to negotiate with him fighting for a month isn't going to do anything except drive away memebers try for the love of !@#$@#$ god talk to talk to Nordreich and I'm sure you could get better deals but you're not gonna get them from acting like a !@#$

8 minutes ago, Yolo04 said:

Lucis did you try discussing terms of surrender I mean both your alliance scores have gone down so this war isn't good for either of you

He told us that he refused to surrender. We told him that he will burn. He didn't attempt to continue the negotiations. End of story.

21 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Fixed it for you. ;)

Good luck doing something that even the Continuum ultimately failed at.

And you won't last if you keep up your stubbornness to try and negotiate and compromise 

And yes I am hyperactive but at least I know when the hell to shut up and accept peace

Edited by Yolo04

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I destroyed Nordreich.

You may want to pick up a dictionary and look that word up.

• The Nordreich has lost less than 4% of its pre-war NS
  • The Royal House of Aevrum has lost over 68% of its pre-war NS
  • We have gained Allies since declaration date
  • You lost a Protectorate completely as a result of your actions

You literally cannot do more damage to the Nordreich that cannot be repaired in one day. It is physically impossible. Your delusions of grandeur may trick children into believing you, but nobody here is fooled by what is obviously pure incompetence and flat out delusion. 

You yourself are only winning wars against NoR nations because:

1. You declared on nations that were just over three weeks old at DoW date
  2. You are actively using nuclear weapons against them when they obviously have no SDI
  3. You declared ONLY on inactives when active nations were within range

You've lied about the third point in an attempt to hide your cowardice, but Carlos Serrano and Andrew McNaughton were both active and within your range when you declared. Klaus Henkel was, as well, though he was "Active This Week", as opposed to "Active Last Week" like the guys you declared on. You can claim you were unaware, and paint yourself as fully ignorant (an excuse seated in reality) ; or you can admit to shooting fish in a barrel. But don't outright lie when charts and statistical data are readily and publicly available. 

You're a peon that showed the world that you cannot properly lead an alliance, nor can you fight nations without them being unable to properly fight back. Claiming you're a victim would be laughable, at best, if it were even funny. Don't want terms thrown at you that you don't like? Don't lose control of your own Alliance. Don't want your Alliance slaughtered (which it is; you can deny it all you want, but numbers never lie and the numbers underscore the destruction of RHoA)? Then remove those responsible for the mutiny and apologize for their actions.

You lied earlier, as well, about the timeline of events and not knowing whom I am, so I'm going to call you out on it and post the proof. 

1. http://forums.cybernations.net/topic/131218-declaration-of-war-on-nordreich/?do=findComment&comment=3537105
  2. http://forums.cybernations.net/topic/131218-declaration-of-war-on-nordreich/?do=findComment&comment=3537109

Both of these posts were made before ANY terms were sent your way, and I literally stated "Noctis, failure to remove Sir Kindle from your Alliance constitutes complicity.....Your ineptness is not an excuse for indecision. Fix this problem before we fix it for you.I signed my name and my position, as I do on every post. I do it as I am a member of the Nordreich's Government, and every post I make is a representation of the Reich as a whole. You EASILY could have gone on our forums, where you have an account, and checked the Government page which is VERY easy to find and open to the public. You could have checked our Wikipage. You could have done the absolute most basic thing and thought about the linguistic context of "Reichsmarschall" and broken it down into "Reich's Marshall" (Imperial Marshall). Stop making excuses for your pathetic inability to be a leader. If I was able to find out whom was sending secret aid to an enemy of the Reich by checking external databases, then you absolutely could have figured out whom I am. It's called doing your homework; something you are supposed to do as a leader. You can make childish excuses all you want, but literally nobody on the face of the entirety of Planet Bob is buying a word you say. Your own Protectorate just dropped you because of your inability to accept responsibility for your own actions and inaction. Grow up and learn your place. You will not destroy the Reich; ever. You are too small and insignificant to ever be able to even put a dent in it that can't be buffed out in an hour. 

If delusions are all you can bring to the table, then so be it. You act as if we seek your surrender and need it to "win". Your nation is insignificant enough to warrant a plan of action on the desk of the Týr (Student) Division, let alone the Initial-Tier Arminius Division. Your Alliance has lost a Protectorate due to your direct actions. The world sees you for the delusional pathological liar that you are. Quite frankly, we won this war the moment you allowed your peons to declare it without consequence. Your opinions of the definition of victory are less relevant than you, yourself. Enjoy attacking students of the Reich; they're the only Nordlanders you'll ever be able to strike, anyway. 

Frozen Regards,

Kristjan Laidoner

Reichsmarschall

Nordreich

I hope you all don't mined me saying my two pennies worth.

But he and his Gov, comes across to me as an Arrogant Bullies. 

I have a question for Lucis Caelum.

What terms would you and yours find acceptable?

Edited by St Mungo

3 minutes ago, St Mungo said:

I hope you all don't mined me saying my two pennies worth.

But he and his Gov, comes across to me as an Arrogant Bullies. 

I have a question for Lucis Caelum.

What terms would you and yours find acceptable?

Even if they keep saying in public removing Sir Kindle would have brought peace, based on private discussions this was a dead end from the start. So all their arguments are based on fallacies regarding past offers which didn't really exist.

I think TTK fought a few months while being hit by Oculus before accepting terms which contain something similar to just one of many demands they make, so their terms are by no means light or something most alliances would find acceptable.

2 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Even if they keep saying in public removing Sir Kindle would have brought peace, based on private discussions this was a dead end from the start. So all their arguments are based on fallacies regarding past offers which didn't really exist.

I literally provided links to me telling you to drop Kindle. Had you dropped Kindle and Yolo at the same time, and not escalated the conflict by declaring wars yourself, the fighting would have been limited to just those two. THIS IS QUITE LITERALLY A FACT. Your forced senate seat is coming to a close and your alliance is as insignificant as they come; we had absolutely no demands for you at the point of DoW than to drop those two. We literally gave you a way out, but your colossal ego prevented you from kicking them both, as it would have forced you to admit fault. 

You are a pathological liar that cannot accept responsibility for your actions, and you're not fooling anyone over the age of twelve. Lie and speculate to yourself all you want, but the proof is out there. You were given immediate options that consisted ONLY of kicking them. I provided the links to the posts already. 

You let this conflict turn into what it is because your ego is larger than your ability to see near-future consequences. There is absolutely, positively nobody to blame for this other than yourself. Welcome to the Real World, where people provide contextual proof of your lies and call you out on them. 

KOE,

Kristjan Laidoner

Reichsmarschall

Nordreich