Announcement and Resolution of the Communist Party of the Union of Communist Republics

mrmarx

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Kristjan Laidoner said:

I literally provided links to me telling you to drop Kindle. Had you dropped Kindle and Yolo at the same time, and not escalated the conflict by declaring wars yourself, the fighting would have been limited to just those two. THIS IS QUITE LITERALLY A FACT. Your forced senate seat is coming to a close and your alliance is as insignificant as they come; we had absolutely no demands for you at the point of DoW than to drop those two. We literally gave you a way out, but your colossal ego prevented you from kicking them both, as it would have forced you to admit fault. 

You are a pathological liar that cannot accept responsibility for your actions, and you're not fooling anyone over the age of twelve. Lie and speculate to yourself all you want, but the proof is out there. You were given immediate options that consisted ONLY of kicking them. I provided the links to the posts already. 

You let this conflict turn into what it is because your ego is larger than your ability to see near-future consequences. There is absolutely, positively nobody to blame for this other than yourself. Welcome to the Real World, where people provide contextual proof of your lies and call you out on them. 

KOE,

Kristjan Laidoner

Reichsmarschall

Nordreich

I doubt it. I think you guys were likely planning this Senate stunt ever since bringing Mogar in, which was before I found out about the DoW. I think enough people in your gov didn't like how I won the Senate, there was no real chance for peace from the start.

24 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I doubt it. I think you guys were likely planning this Senate stunt ever since bringing Mogar in, which was before I found out about the DoW. I think enough people in your gov didn't like how I won the Senate, there was no real chance for peace from the start.

Thank you for proving his point by coming up with even more ridiculous nonsense.

3 hours ago, St Mungo said:

I hope you all don't mined me saying my two pennies worth.

But he and his Gov, comes across to me as an Arrogant Bullies. 

I have a question for Lucis Caelum.

What terms would you and yours find acceptable?

I hope you don't mean NoR, they literally have done everything a legit alliance should. Did you see the AGW thread, handled with 100% class

Yes I mean NoR, They are the big boys in this conflict, They are in control.

What I've read by Kristjan Laidoner, is reasons to continue bulling.   And name calling  the leader of another alliance.

Nothing said in his long post about not wanting a war, Or looking for  ways to find a peaceful solution.

How can it be believed his Terms are fair, with threats of:  "Our terms are changing continuously. The longer you drag this out, the worse the terms get."

How can he expect to gain reps if NoR Burns their Nations?

As for demanding his foes expel members of their alliance. Whom made a big mistake.  Well I didn't see Kristjan throwing out his friend who made a mistake.

I am human, not a machine. I have made some really awesome mistakes in the past.  I wasn't punished for my mistakes. I was forgive them by our compassionate and empathetic leaders..

I saw how the cost of my mistakes affected others who stood by me . And eventually stopped repeating them.

I don't see any compassion or empathy in any of NoRs or Kristjan Laidoner's posts.  Only blaming the others to justify NoRs actions. Which is the actions of a Bully!

48 minutes ago, St Mungo said:

What I've read by Kristjan Laidoner, is reasons to continue bulling.   And name calling  the leader of another alliance.

Nothing said in his long post about not wanting a war, Or looking for  ways to find a peaceful solution.

How can it be believed his Terms are fair, with threats of:  "Our terms are changing continuously. The longer you drag this out, the worse the terms get."

As for demanding his foes expel members of their alliance. Whom made a big mistake.  Well I didn't see Kristjan throwing out his friend who made a mistake.

I am human, not a machine. I have made some really awesome mistakes in the past.  I wasn't punished for my mistakes. I was forgive them by our compassionate and empathetic leaders..

I saw how the cost of my mistakes affected others who stood by me . And eventually stopped repeating them.

I don't see any compassion or empathy in any of NoRs or Kristjan Laidoner's posts.  Only blaming the others to justify NoRs actions. Which is the actions of a Bully!

Hey buddy sent you a discord DM to discuss. i hope all is well in KoRT!

13 minutes ago, Yolo04 said:

Again do any of you know a good flag designer or a program I can design one in

This is not the place to ask a question like that.  Keep to the topic of this thread.  Read the forum rules to know where to place what comments.  PM me in private if you can not figure it out by reading the forum rules.

2 hours ago, St Mungo said:

Are you serious? Everything I have said I have rationalized and explained thoroughly. As for name calling, I immensely disagree. Calling someone a liar and providing proof of it is simply calling the truth for what it is. If someone does not want to be called a liar, then they should not tell lies.

Also, you realize WE were declared war on, right? How in the world am I blaming others to justify our actions? 

I cannot even begin to rationalize an answer to your post simply because it makes such little sense. As for no empathy or compassion: I called a cease fire on AGWO the moment their leader returned our diplomatic accord. Stop acting as if the Nordreich is inhuman, and recognize the detailed rationale stated in our posts. I am detailed for a reason.

With Regards,

Kristjan Laidoner

Reichsmarschall

Nordreich

My my... It is about to get as entertaining as another michael bay movie except it’s much shorter. :popcorn:

I just hope Aevrum can take rational decisions and admit it’s responsability for this rogue action.Just as mrmarx stated earlier, we did broke off for valid reasons; You ignored & took for granted your protector.

Let’s just hope a certain pineapple man doesn’t approach this thread and reply to it... (It is very obvious who I am speaking of). 

3 hours ago, Kristjan Laidoner said:

Are you serious? Everything I have said I have rationalized and explained thoroughly. As for name calling, I immensely disagree. Calling someone a liar and providing proof of it is simply calling the truth for what it is. If someone does not want to be called a liar, then they should not tell lies.

Also, you realize WE were declared war on, right? How in the world am I blaming others to justify our actions? 

I cannot even begin to rationalize an answer to your post simply because it makes such little sense. As for no empathy or compassion: I called a cease fire on AGWO the moment their leader returned our diplomatic accord. Stop acting as if the Nordreich is inhuman, and recognize the detailed rationale stated in our posts. I am detailed for a reason.

With Regards,

Kristjan Laidoner

Reichsmarschall

Nordreich

It's likely that he is lobbying to take responsibility over the Royal House of Aevrum and their members.

7 hours ago, St Mungo said:

If someone rejects your rep terms do you just give them white peace because they said no, or do you press the issue as the aggrieved party who militarily can?

2 hours ago, TheRedSoviet said:

My my... It is about to get as entertaining as another michael bay movie except it’s much shorter. :popcorn:

I just hope Aevrum can take rational decisions and admit it’s responsability for this rogue action.Just as mrmarx stated earlier, we did broke off for valid reasons; You ignored & took for granted your protector.

Let’s just hope a certain pineapple man doesn’t approach this thread and reply to it... (It is very obvious who I am speaking of). 

Told you they were rogues. C'mon Proxy, defend your allies :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, St Mungo said:

go_away_you_ugly_hippie_you_smeel_like_n

Gtfo please.

9 hours ago, St Mungo said:

I tried discussing peace with them in private early on and they had no interest. 

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

22 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Based on who I spoke with, kicking anyone wouldn't have made a difference and they were already set on crafting terms. I didn't know you held a gov position until the AGW Overlords DoW and maybe speaking with you would have had a different result, but its pointless to talk about what could have been had I spoke with different gov officials early on.

What a flimsy excuse. 

When I wanted to figure out NoR's government titles I put a smidge of effort into doing so. They actually have quite a bit of information on the CN Wiki about them, and it's not hard to tell who is gov from their OWF posts. Learning a teeny bit of German was fun.

Just admit you failed, accept your punishment, and stop making excuses. 

1 hour ago, CrinkledStraw said:

What a flimsy excuse. 

When I wanted to figure out NoR's government titles I put a smidge of effort into doing so. They actually have quite a bit of information on the CN Wiki about them, and it's not hard to tell who is gov from their OWF posts. Learning a teeny bit of German was fun.

Just admit you failed, accept your punishment, and stop making excuses. 

We even have it explained in our Discord server, as you can see below, which he has been a part of for quite some time now.

Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, TheRedSoviet said:

I do not defend alliances I am not allied with. Methrage needs to take responsability for this whole affair which he should have anticipated.

You were bff's with him when you gave him Ghost logs and got us rolled. don't think we have forgotten...