Nordreich Declaration of War on AGW Overlords

23 hours ago, Galerion said:

Following that logic I have to ask when did you become leader of SLAP?

I hope NoR and AGW enjoy this war.

I became the leader of SLAP the same time you became the leader of ISX................ So never. We all know you still do as you are told by junka so yeah.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

official_announcement.png

ACHTUNG!

After convening with the head of the AGW Overlords, the Nordreich formally declares full peace with their Alliance. All military operations are hereby terminated, and all Nordlanders have been ordered to send Peace Offers to AGWO nations. The initial issue that gave us cause for war has been fully rectified and, as a result, we no longer have any reason to pursue conflict. Diplomacy reigns once more, and we have found peace through its comforting hands. 

All peace terms that were discussed in private channels have been fulfilled at the time of posting this address. The Nordreich claims zero authority of future initiatives on behalf of AGWO, and makes clear the sovereignty of the latter Alliance. 

We in the Reich wish the AGWO well in its future endeavours. 

Warmest Regards,

Oro Ibah Aozpi, Reichskaiser

Latexi, Kronprinz

Kristjan Laidoner, Reichsmarschall

Keysariyt Hanssen, Reichskanzlerin

Johan Pitka, Stabsoffizier

PS: This thread seems to have been derailed by an unrelated discussion. I kindly ask that this discussion be ended in the name of the Peace declared by this Announcement. Thank You