Declaration of War on Royal House of Aevrum

Kaznawim

animalzbiglioncropped_Copy.jpg

aNiMaLz hereby declares war on Royal House of Aevrum in defense of our ally Nordreich.

Certain members of Aevrum instigated a war with us, like they used to instigate wars as us. We've decided It's better for everyone this way.

Signed the true aNiMaLz :)

2 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

NoR said they only asked SLAP for help.

The Nordreich said the following:

1 hour ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

Only one of the four alliances you stated were called in by the Reich. The Reich, however, is not one to turn away willing volunteers.

You are making assumptions and demonstrating your colossal stupidity to Bob.

Edited by Keysariyt Hanssen

2 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

The Nordreich said the following:

You are making assumptions and demonstrating your colossal stupidity to Bob.

Are you saying you didn't ask SLAP to help or just playing word games? I think its obvious which you were referring to.

Just now, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Are you saying you didn't ask SLAP to help or just playing word games? I think its obvious which you were referring to.

I'm saying that you are nothing more than a court jester trying to guess the meaning of nobles. You should've quit whilst you were ahead, several years ago.

Just now, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

I'm saying that you are nothing more than a court jester trying to guess the meaning of nobles. You should've quit whilst you were ahead, several years ago.

So you're just rambling on and trying to deflect from the truth, which I was spot on with. Latexi didn't bother disputing it.

So you're just rambling on and trying to deflect from the truth, which I was spot on with. Latexi didn't bother disputing it.

Latexi doesn't even know the content of half of the messages that have been sent or received from various alliance leaders regarding their participation in this conflict on our side. Please try again.

2 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

Latexi doesn't even know the content of half of the messages that have been sent or received from various alliance leaders regarding their participation in this conflict on our side. Please try again.

Its really a pointless fact for you to try half distorting, if you're even claiming something different. You're nothing special and those RIA votes have inflated your head and NoR has been useless since.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

Let's break this down, shall we?

Its really a pointless fact for you to try half distorting

You are unaware of what the "fact" even is. I will tell you when you actually get it right. There is no distortion beyond your repeated attempts to guess things that, ultimately, you have no way of confirming.

if you're even claiming something different

Claim in this context is defined as "To state to be true, especially when open to question." The only person claiming things in this thread is you.

You're nothing special

Pot, kettle. The Nordreich does not claim to be special. You, on the other hand, very much so are special, although I doubt it's in a way that you can truly appreciate.

and those RIA votes have inflated your head

RIA are voting for us now? I didn't notice. We have seventy members, we're currently more than capable of sustaining our own senators.

and NoR has been useless since.

I guess you've hit the nail on the head, there. There's no possible retort to that. You've determined that the Reich is useless, so we must be. Gg, wp, no effing re. I guess we'll just bow out right now.

That's sarcasm, by the way. Not sure if you're capable of understanding sarcasm, so I thought I'd clarify.

10 hours ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

The good out of all of this is that I'm quite enjoying you Nordreich folks. 

o/Animalz!

11 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You're nothing special and those RIA votes have inflated your head and NoR has been useless since.

Coming from an AA 'leader' that has been useless regardless what alliances you transition between at any given time, I'm sure they care for your opinion.