Nordreich’s leader is racist

Dunk'dOnDandy

Hahaha you think nukes scare me you coward. You won’t even fight me with a conventional army you have to use the cheapest weapon an army can have. And I highly doubt you’ll get a nuke or even get close to my NS. You’ve been obliterated by COBRA

and as far as I’m concerned messages are supposed to be private. So since you want to announce my messages I’ll announce your alliances messages you’ve sent to me

this is revenge !@#$%*

prepare for all your secrets to be spilled

ill make an entire forum announcement to your messages you’ve sent to me

Edited by Not suspicious

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Not suspicious said:

Hahaha you think nukes scare me you coward. You won’t even fight me with a conventional army you have to use the cheapest weapon an army can have. And I highly doubt you’ll get a nuke or even get close to my NS. You’ve been obliterated by COBRA

and as far as I’m concerned messages are supposed to be private. So since you want to announce my messages I’ll announce your alliances messages you’ve sent to me

this is revenge !@#$%*

prepare for all your secrets to be spilled

OH no, yawn... 

20 minutes ago, Not suspicious said:

Good

your not scared 

That makes it easier to destroy you

Blah blah blah, all talk no action. 

I seen what you did there, Dunk'dOnDandy is not very suspicious or anything? 

and Weiss ? 

3 minutes ago, Not suspicious said:

Oh that’s what he meant 

i was really confused about that 

who the $%&@ is Weiss 

I’m so confused

Just a guess about something. 

I think your confusion is just normal. 

2 hours ago, HailSatan said:

Of course,  fighting for a long time will do that. I have spent billions on war over the last two years. It's rather boring to just sit and collect and have others fight your battles. But, it works for some. 

Because I didn't just have the most wars in TTK (including the most offensive) in our three month war with Oculus.... :rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Because I didn't just have the most wars in TTK (including the most offensive) in our three month war with Oculus.... :rolleyes:

I was referring to NoR not fighting. Not you. NoR lower tier sits in PM while others do the fighting. But, hey if others will get destroy on your behalf, great. I Know of another great AA that does the same exact thing. 

I don't like OWF.....and I told Noctis and Bormann to stay off this toxic forum. But I have to answer a few things....and then I will go away.

Kristjan.....I don't know all of what was your interaction with Bormann, but if Bormann did say what you claim.....well then....he was bang on. So run along to the admin...

No one at Aevrum wanted this war but Kindle and Yolo. But since it is here if is now a matter of honor to fight for the fallen....Montazuma....Yolo....Bormann....and Noctis.

Noctis last standing orders were....Fight to the death...or White Peace. We will following those orders. So NoR aka NoV.....bring your nations out of peace mode....your Multis....and let your mercs have a rest this round. 

4 minutes ago, Grand Admiral Chester W. Nimitz said:

I don't like OWF.....and I told Noctis and Bormann to stay off this toxic forum. But I have to answer a few things....and then I will go away.

Kristjan.....I don't know all of what was your interaction with Bormann, but if Bormann did say what you claim.....well then....he was bang on. So run along to the admin...

No one at Aevrum wanted this war but Kindle and Yolo. But since it is here if is now a matter of honor to fight for the fallen....Montazuma....Yolo....Bormann....and Noctis.

Noctis last standing orders were....Fight to the death...or White Peace. We will following those orders. So NoR aka NoV.....bring your nations out of peace mode....your Multis....and let your mercs have a rest this round. 

I’ll clap to that suicide mission

its suicide but it brave

2 hours ago, HailSatan said:

Hey Maelstrom...... Bad ?

To: HailSatan    From: General Kanabis    Date: 1/2/2018 12:49:59 AM

Subject: Proposition
Message: Your leader is dead, and those who remain will follow.

You seem like a decent fighter, so there's a spot available here in COBRA of you want it.

There's no need to quit the game just yet :P

Help us make COBRA great again.

yeah no thanks. 

Don't flatter yourself so much.

I sent that message to most of the idiots on team derp ;)

11 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Don't flatter yourself so much.

I sent that message to most of the idiots on team derp ;)

Flattery definitely doesn't work, try the honest approach next time, 

Dear Sir,

I know u are a useless fighter but we can make you great, JOIN COBRA TODAY!

Signed

GK

.... you're welcome!

49 minutes ago, Grand Admiral Chester W. Nimitz said:

Chester, you're irrelevant. He said nothing that was "bang on"; he had an immature meltdown and went after people because of their religious affiliations. He's a narcissistic racist at best. Your Discord messages have been spewed all over the place, so don't think for a moment we don't know you belong at the bottom of the barrel with him. 

Also, nice try; we have no multis. Literally everyone in NoR is fully vetted and known via third party social media and Voice Channels. Sad that that is the best argument you can grasp onto. Try a little harder.

PS: Nimitz was a Fleet Admiral, not a Grand Admiral. "Grand Admiral" was Karl Dönitz's rank. So you're using a German High Commander's rank; according to your constituents that makes you a Nazi. Smooth move, Exlax.  

Huh. HailSatan crashes into us, gets destroyed, obviously that didn't work out how he planned, so may as well crash into NoR in hopes of a better outcome. :popcorn:

I mean, have fun, I guess. The two yrs fighting him in TPF at least taught our newbs on what not to do.