Nordreich’s leader is racist

Dunk'dOnDandy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, HailSatan said:

TvM , whatever.  Can spin it anyway you wish to. Not like it really matters anymore. 

OK, skinhead drinking buddies that just want to go out and throw one back and just be together, even though what they are wearing, it was just a club type of thing. that works. 

Now propaganda , pictures are worth a 1000 words, what it started to what it is, since you have used the same images from from long ago. https://ibb.co/kZOVcR  Of course it all came from Norse and German and Danish, i guess I'm just blinded. That is one page would you like more? 

What happened to this website?  https://ibb.co/k9XHP6    https://ibb.co/hnOfcR     You have your regular forums but there was another one, I have totally forgotten what it was. 

This is a special kind of spergy right here.

8 minutes ago, HailSatan said:

Did I say I care about this AA ?  ::shrugs:: 

You put your own selfish desire above Aevrum. You are a parasite that sucks off Aevrum. I’ve sent these messages to Aevrum and I’m sure you will be removed soon. Goodbye you free loader

4 minutes ago, Not suspicious said:

You put your own selfish desire above Aevrum. You are a parasite that sucks off Aevrum. I’ve sent these messages to Aevrum and I’m sure you will be removed soon. Goodbye you free loader

They were attacking NoR , Alliance Name:Whomever is attacking NoR < no great mystery there.  OMFG no, don't remove me, please no..... lmao. 

11 minutes ago, Not suspicious said:

&#036;%&amp;@ you

second I get out of peace mode I’m attacking you

You will pay for your betrayals

wow you make me laugh. TY. 

Why are you in peace mode again? 

Edited by HailSatan

3 minutes ago, Not suspicious said:

You make me cringe at how low Aevrum has fallen. I can only pray Aevrum accepts peace and rebuilds

How high up was Aevrum?  I was a little pre occupied with NPO during the rise of Aevrum.

Well the leader was banned, not sure if anyone else is actually talking peace to anyone. If they are that's up to them. 

4 minutes ago, HailSatan said:

Well you could try to poach members like COBRA tried to do. 

Why do you care if I remember correctly you said:

Ask NPO how long  it was before I approached them for peace. 

I don't speak for whatever AA I am on, I only joined them because they were attacking NoR. So if they want peace so be it. There are other places to go. :)

Why do you want to call out COBRA even if your too pussy to attack them

1 minute ago, Not suspicious said:

Why do you care if I remember correctly you said:

Ask NPO how long  it was before I approached them for peace. 

I don't speak for whatever AA I am on, I only joined them because they were attacking NoR. So if they want peace so be it. There are other places to go. :)

Why do you want to call out COBRA even if your too pussy to attack them

Because, I can. It's something you could do ?

3 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

If pretending to be a fascist is bad.. I wonder where pretending to be a humanity loathing world devouring hive mind ranks.. *taps jaw*.

Hey Maelstrom...... Bad ?

To: HailSatan    From: General Kanabis    Date: 1/2/2018 12:49:59 AM

Subject: Proposition
Message: Your leader is dead, and those who remain will follow.

You seem like a decent fighter, so there's a spot available here in COBRA of you want it.

There's no need to quit the game just yet :P

Help us make COBRA great again.

yeah no thanks. 

4 minutes ago, HailSatan said:

Hey Maelstrom...... Bad ?

To: HailSatan    From: General Kanabis    Date: 1/2/2018 12:49:59 AM

Subject: Proposition
Message: Your leader is dead, and those who remain will follow.

You seem like a decent fighter, so there's a spot available here in COBRA of you want it.

There's no need to quit the game just yet :P

Help us make COBRA great again.

yeah no thanks. 

HaHaHaHa

My god nobody would want you in an alliance 

I’d rather have a chimp on my alliance

2 minutes ago, Not suspicious said:

Oooh burn

the problem with that burn is that I’m more powerful than all your alliance members 

so I wouldn’t poke the bear &#33;@#&#036;%*

Seems you sent me this . so what were you saying about not wanting me ?  poke &#33;@#&#036;%* ... 

To: HailSatan    From: GodsOfDeath    Date: 1/6/2018 4:10:50 PM

Subject: Peace comes at last(Read immediately)
Message: I on behalf of both AGF and Aevrum (as we are about to merge) at the request of Sir Kindle have reached a peace agreement. Sadly we have been forced to surrender and pay certain reparations(which have yet to be finalized)however I believe this is better than continues destruction and nuclear detonations. I have also begun to restructure Aevrum top to bottom. I am currently implementing a new trade circle which will make us immune to sanctions. I will also,as soon as peace is finalized, begin getting us tech trading partners. I am also working with several alliances to get us a protectorate. We will also begin new government positions such as a minister of recruitment,minister of foreign affairs and minister of domestic affairs. 
I can promise you that we will grow immensely from this peace deal. We will grow immensely and become a world power. We will not only survive. 
WE WILL THRIVE

Edited by HailSatan
to poke

This proves my previous point that I tried to get you peace correct.This also was a merger with a previous alliance that I’m not part of. Plus if I saw how you acted then I would have banned you from the alliance if he merger went through. Admit it Aevrum is dead and you will die with it.

This proves my previous point that I tried to get you peace correct.This also was a merger with a previous alliance that I’m not part of. Plus if I saw how you acted then I would have banned you from the alliance if he merger went through. Admit it Aevrum is dead and you will die with it.

Has it not been dead for a while ?  Yes, it has and now here we are. 

I get out of peace mode on the 12th 

lets see if you can get your nation strength up

if you can’t I guess I’ll just attack anyone in my strength on Aevrum excluding Steven Simpson

Well, could get my NS up and nuke your as s, is that what you want ?