Nordreich’s leader is racist

Dunk'dOnDandy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Quite. You're one of them as well. That war declaration post was a dead giveaway.

Just cause I'm "one of them" doesn't mean I can't point out autistic childrens comments

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2017 at 10:46 AM, Nemhauser said:

As far as I know, NoR's leader is Oro. And Oro likes Japanese chicken yodeling. How he can be racist is beyond me.

Yeah, he is no Thor VonMahem for sure or even yourself , although you were the leader for a while Nemhauser, still wearing that wolfsangel ring ? :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, HailSatan said:

Yeah, he is no Thor VonMahem for sure or even yourself , although you were the leader for a while Nemhauser, still wearing that wolfsangel ring ? :rolleyes:

OOC: Grow up, man. If you would actually talk to any of us, instead of sitting in your own echo chamber, you'd quickly realize that literally none of us are Nazis, "White Nationalists", etc. Even the two Nordlanders you declared on and claimed are "White Supremacists / White Nationalists" are a Bosnian and a Jew. Your argument is so baseless that one cannot even formulate a response beyond "no, we are not" because there is simply zero evidence to support your baseless lies and slander.

Many of us are friends outside of the game, and we consist of individuals from literally dozens of different backgrounds. We have multiple Jews living in Israel and elsewhere (that are seeeeriously over people like you that assume Nordlanders are Nazis, and people like Bormann that call them "fake Jews" or "token Jews"), we have multiple Muslims living in the Middle East and South Asia, we have Asians from Singapore and Japan; we're legitimately multi-national, multi-creed, and multi-ethnic. If our members were hate filled White Nationalists (which is a seriously ignorant term to begin with; "white" isn't a nationality), then these aforementioned members would not be around. Nobody in this free game is forcing them to be Nordlanders; they stay because we are all friends, and the Nordreich goes well beyond CN. 

This baseless warpath you're on is not seated in reality. I guess if you lie to yourself long enough, you'll believe anything.

Grab the keys to get out of your echo chamber of lies and find something more productive to do with your life. 

15 minutes ago, Kristjan Laidoner said:

OOC: Grow up, man. If you would actually talk to any of us, instead of sitting in your own echo chamber, you'd quickly realize that literally none of us are Nazis, "White Nationalists", etc. Even the two Nordlanders you declared on and claimed are "White Supremacists / White Nationalists" are a Bosnian and a Jew. Your argument is so baseless that one cannot even formulate a response beyond "no, we are not" because there is simply zero evidence to support your baseless lies and slander.

Many of us are friends outside of the game, and we consist of individuals from literally dozens of different backgrounds. We have multiple Jews living in Israel and elsewhere (that are seeeeriously over people like you that assume Nordlanders are Nazis, and people like Bormann that call them "fake Jews" or "token Jews"), we have multiple Muslims living in the Middle East and South Asia, we have Asians from Singapore and Japan; we're legitimately multi-national, multi-creed, and multi-ethnic. If our members were hate filled White Nationalists (which is a seriously ignorant term to begin with; "white" isn't a nationality), then these aforementioned members would not be around. Nobody in this free game is forcing them to be Nordlanders; they stay because we are all friends, and the Nordreich goes well beyond CN. 

This baseless warpath you're on is not seated in reality. I guess if you lie to yourself long enough, you'll believe anything.

Grab the keys to get out of your echo chamber of lies and find something more productive to do with your life. 

Once again Kris destroys his enemies with logic bombs.

4 hours ago, Kristjan Laidoner said:

Even your own forums have a Thor VonMayem memorial.

OOC You do know he was a White Supremacist leader of the American Front, right?  Since you spout off as I am just making stuff up.... Would you like to see the news reports, I have his picture,  Just like 14Ryder88 ..... yeah nothing to see there...... even Nordreich bloodlines from the original membership, btw if you didn't know, I am on that list :).   Cheifelos link to his website is a Skinhead site or did he grow up and stop wearing all that garb........ BUT, nothing to see right? OOC 

Even at one time Thor asked me if i would tell him if there was anymore WS/NS in NoR, interesting that an outsider has to be the one to say either way.

OH yes it goes way beyond CN. You are not Nazi's but you just like to pretend you are in proud German style.  Like take all the Nazi propaganda and just do some modifications to it and bingo its yours. OH but, OMG its not Nazi. Yeah ok. Nothing to see here push on like most of CN has done. 

MaineGOP, you can remove your lips from the crack anytime. 

Signed  HailSatan, Blank, Redacted, EvertoUniversum, superman, supermandude, and HailSatan once again...... :D  

26 minutes ago, HailSatan said:

OOC You do know he was a White Supremacist leader of the American Front, right?  Since you spout off as I am just making stuff up.... Would you like to see the news reports, I have his picture,  Just like 14Ryder88 ..... yeah nothing to see there...... even Nordreich bloodlines from the original membership, btw if you didn't know, I am on that list :).   Cheifelos link to his website is a Skinhead site or did he grow up and stop wearing all that garb........ BUT, nothing to see right? OOC 

Even at one time Thor asked me if i would tell him if there was anymore WS/NS in NoR, interesting that an outsider has to be the one to say either way.

OH yes it goes way beyond CN. You are not Nazi's but you just like to pretend you are in proud German style.  Like take all the Nazi propaganda and just do some modifications to it and bingo its yours. OH but, OMG its not Nazi. Yeah ok. Nothing to see here push on like most of CN has done. 

Signed  HailSatan, Blank, Redacted, EvertoUniversum, superman, supermandude, and HailSatan once again...... :D  

And I wondered why I couldn’t get peace for you guys

know I know why

36 minutes ago, HailSatan said:

Apparently helping someone turn their life around, and then honouring them when they are murdered, is despicable behaviour. TvM dropped his life of hate and rehabilitated himself before he was killed. Know what you are talking about before you spew your filth about those whom have passed. Easy to talk about people behind their backs when they're dead and cannot defend themselves. And you say we are the despicable ones! 

Also, you do realize "skinhead" referred to a culture that had nothing to do with racism or politics for decades before it was tainted with filth, right? And that anti-extremist & anti-hate skinheads outnumber racist ones hundreds of thousands to one, even today? Hate to break your illusion of the world after all these years, but you're blanket branding a music subculture as something that is the antithesis to what they represent, all because of <1% of their population. A really simple Google search could yield this fact. 

Also, a majority of our "Propaganda" is based on Norse mythology and/or the German & Danish Empires. So, congratulations; you're not just historically ignorant, you're blinded by your own bloodlust. 

Of course, based upon your inability to string together coherent sentences, I can't say that I am too surprised by your inherent inability to see logic and reason. You are fundamentally wrong, and your ignorance of our members and their history is overt. 

Glad you joined Aevrum; you fit in well with them based upon your intelligence alone. 

5 minutes ago, Not suspicious said:

Please attack him.

maybe if you attack him they might actually consider accepting peace

Ask NPO how long  it was before I approached them for peace. 

I don't speak for whatever AA I am on, I only joined them because they were attacking NoR. So if they want peace so be it. There are other places to go. :)

1 hour ago, Kristjan Laidoner said:

Apparently helping someone turn their life around, and then honouring them when they are murdered, is despicable behaviour. TvM dropped his life of hate and rehabilitated himself before he was killed. Know what you are talking about before you spew your filth about those whom have passed. Easy to talk about people behind their backs when they're dead and cannot defend themselves. And you say we are the despicable ones! 

Also, you do realize "skinhead" referred to a culture that had nothing to do with racism or politics for decades before it was tainted with filth, right? And that anti-extremist & anti-hate skinheads outnumber racist ones hundreds of thousands to one, even today? Hate to break your illusion of the world after all these years, but you're blanket branding a music subculture as something that is the antithesis to what they represent, all because of <1% of their population. A really simple Google search could yield this fact. 

Also, a majority of our "Propaganda" is based on Norse mythology and/or the German & Danish Empires. So, congratulations; you're not just historically ignorant, you're blinded by your own bloodlust. 

Of course, based upon your inability to string together coherent sentences, I can't say that I am too surprised by your inherent inability to see logic and reason. You are fundamentally wrong, and your ignorance of our members and their history is overt. 

Glad you joined Aevrum; you fit in well with them based upon your intelligence alone. 

TvM , whatever.  Can spin it anyway you wish to. Not like it really matters anymore. 

OK, skinhead drinking buddies that just want to go out and throw one back and just be together, even though what they are wearing, it was just a club type of thing. that works. 

Now propaganda , pictures are worth a 1000 words, what it started to what it is, since you have used the same images from from long ago. https://ibb.co/kZOVcR  Of course it all came from Norse and German and Danish, i guess I'm just blinded. That is one page would you like more? 

What happened to this website?  https://ibb.co/k9XHP6    https://ibb.co/hnOfcR     You have your regular forums but there was another one, I have totally forgotten what it was. 

6 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

I'd love to but i'm afraid everyone in Aevrum is way too small for me.... 

Of course,  fighting for a long time will do that. I have spent billions on war over the last two years. It's rather boring to just sit and collect and have others fight your battles. But, it works for some. 

24 minutes ago, HailSatan said:

Of course,  fighting for a long time will do that. I have spent billions on war over the last two years. It's rather boring to just sit and collect and have others fight your battles. But, it works for some. 

Hey I have an idea won’t don’t you get peace and then rebuild the alliance