I guess I can post on here now.

ScandinavianTaco

Left NpO a couple years because I didn't like the fighting. Joined GPA. Got triple declared by NpO because I couldn't get to peace mode fast enough. GPA wasn't helpful, it's not really their fault, but I didn't have the warchest I should have. But now I'm now a refugee, I'd like somewhere to go and grow. I might start an AA, I might get ground into oblivion.

If anyone else wants to start an alliance or they have an alliance they'd like to advertise shoot me a pm in game or on here.

What's the lowest your nation has even fallen?

36 minutes ago, ScandinavianTaco said:

Left NpO a couple years because I didn't like the fighting. Joined GPA. Got triple declared by NpO because I couldn't get to peace mode fast enough. GPA wasn't helpful, it's not really their fault, but I didn't have the warchest I should have. But now I'm now a refugee, I'd like somewhere to go and grow. I might start an AA, I might get ground into oblivion.

If anyone else wants to start an alliance or they have an alliance they'd like to advertise shoot me a pm in game or on here.

I see that Polar has already given you peace in two out of three of your wars, I'm sure the third will do so as well. Random Insanity Alliance is a smaller but fairly active community and we always are seeking out people who are interested in sticking around in this game. The primary communiction tool used by most alliances is discord however, come visit us on the CN Radio server linked below, or throw me a PM on the forums or ingame with more information as to what you are seeking in an alliance and I can help you find what you're looking for!

https://discord.gg/F5xQPWW

1 hour ago, ScandinavianTaco said:

The Dark Templar is currently not hiring.  

12 hours ago, mmansfield68 said:

The Dark Templar is currently not hiring.  

Cool.

13 hours ago, Mogar said:

I see that Polar has already given you peace in two out of three of your wars, I'm sure the third will do so as well. Random Insanity Alliance is a smaller but fairly active community and we always are seeking out people who are interested in sticking around in this game. The primary communiction tool used by most alliances is discord however, come visit us on the CN Radio server linked below, or throw me a PM on the forums or ingame with more information as to what you are seeking in an alliance and I can help you find what you're looking for!

https://discord.gg/F5xQPWW

I appreciate the offer. I actually got scooped up a little while ago by Night's Watch.

1 minute ago, ScandinavianTaco said:

Cool.

I appreciate the offer. I actually got scooped up a little while ago by Night's Watch.

so what alliance are you going to join next? they like to start wars and jack is tool who like to run his mouth and get rolled

19 hours ago, Terminator said:

You aren’t really a refugee. You are free to go wherever except nadc og gpa obr. Those are about the only alliances we are at war with. 

Apparently we missed a war declaration somewhere along the way.

/ which npo are we fighting anyway?

// thought it was the other one.

/// in any event, you will have to take a number, we are happy with the current 40 to 1 odds but we will let you know when those folks are worn out and need a rest.

40 minutes ago, eejack said:

Apparently we missed a war declaration somewhere along the way.

/ which npo are we fighting anyway?

// thought it was the other one.

/// in any event, you will have to take a number, we are happy with the current 40 to 1 odds but we will let you know when those folks are worn out and need a rest.

Oculus

8 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

So you abandoned your alliance in a time of war when a lot of people dislike that alliance because they've taken in a bunch of idiots who abandoned their alliances in times of war. 

Sweet. 

It's almost like sweet irony, except that it isn't irony at all.