SLAP Rides

Banned

54 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

The offer from NoR was so far off from anything we'd consider remotely acceptable, kicking Sir Kindle wouldn't make a difference.

If he can nuke, he can do damage at least. Also even if I didn't pull the trigger on this war, NoR did give substantial reason for us to declare with the sanctions. Even if I would have attempted to deal with it differently had it not already come to this.

But removing a sanction that has been placed by request is also an act of war is it not?, I mean how would you feel if you sanctioned a nation for violation of the alliance charter and you asked your allies to do the same and they do so but then someone without reason remove said sanction?, I know most would see that as an aggressive act.

Maybe I am wrong but personally i think removing sanctions is an act of war within its self.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Devialance said:

But removing a sanction that has been placed by request is also an act of war is it not?, I mean how would you feel if you sanctioned a nation for violation of the alliance charter and you asked your allies to do the same and they do so but then someone without reason remove said sanction?, I know most would see that as an aggressive act.

Maybe I am wrong but personally i think removing sanctions is an act of war within its self.

I wouldn't place any sanctions unless in defensive circumstances, when dealing with a rogue Senator. I wouldn't use them to gain an advantage of war or risk a Sanction War by repeatedly sanctioning members of another alliance with a Senator unless absolutely needed for self defense against continued sanctions.

Hopefully we can keep the rest of this war sanction free.

25 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I wouldn't place any sanctions unless in defensive circumstances, when dealing with a rogue Senator. I wouldn't use them to gain an advantage of war or risk a Sanction War by repeatedly sanctioning members of another alliance with a Senator unless absolutely needed for self defense against continued sanctions.

Hopefully we can keep the rest of this war sanction free.

That doesn't excuse the fact you took it upon yourselves to remove a sanction from Kindle merely because he was in your AA. Without even discussing it. You abused the senate seat that NG got for you, nothing more.

Your members have stated they don't give a damn about the fact Aevrum was given peace, and,. when push comes to shove, they don't even recognize you as their leader.

If you're fool enough to keep him after this stunt that he pulled, which EVERYONE warned you about, then your whole AA deserve to be kept at perma-war indefinitely.

Edited by DeathAdder

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

That doesn't excuse the fact you took it upon yourselves to remove a sanction from Kindle merely because he was in your AA. Without even discussing it. You abused the senate seat that NG got for you, nothing more.

Your members have stated they don't give a damn about the fact Aevrum was given peace, and,. when push comes to shove, they don't even recognize you as their leader.

If you're fool enough to keep him after this stunt that he pulled, then your whole AA deserve to be kept at perma-war indefinitely.

The terms they want are worse than what TTK got, since they want us to vote Mogar for Senate, reps & other stuff which are unacceptable.

I'd choose perma war over the just voting RIA for Senate part, so I'll take every nuclear fighter we can get to resist the Reich.

Also they want us to remove our flag, since they claim sovereignty over all Nordland, including Norway. So we will resist the Reich in seizing the birth place of my population. Norwegians do not bow to fascists, never have and never will.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

You don't deserve to have a senate seat. You've already proven with that singular move that Aevrum is not competent enough to work with others on a multi-Alliance color sphere.

Talk all you want. If they let you go on lesser terms, than they are the fools. It will hurt your AA far more than theirs by keeping you in a perpetual state of anarchy and ZI.

Just now, DeathAdder said:

Talk all you want.

Even if the odds seem hopeless, if we keep at it the tables could eventually turn if we somehow form a coalition based on mutual enemies. You never know what might happen down the road.

I think I'll go back to focusing on fighting now, as I see what our fate brings.

36 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Considering you lost the only person keeping you around when you guys hit NoR, I doubt it. But, have fun with that.

Considering Caustic doesn't like RIA, just fighting them long enough could bring NG on our side eventually. So we'll see I guess.

12 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I think at this point while Caustic doesn't like RIA, he likes Sir Kindle even less.

If there was a trade off to made there to roll our enemies, it might be worth considering.:P

I don't have any real expectations of any alliances in particular. Although considering this is the last cycle TTK votes for me before getting to vote for their own Senator again, with RIA already having a Senator and NoR having 2; don't think it would be an ideal for NG if RIA had 2 Senators, NoR 2 Senators & TTK 1 Senator. So I would be willing to align with NG out of common interests if they don't like how things are going there.