Jump to content
Yolo04

Declaration of war on Nordreich

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Yolo04 said:

What about this one Kannabis

Pin image

 

Sorry but Humann of ISX is the official Chicom of these forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your really asking for some soviet and vietnam propaganda youve got it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Yolo04 said:

Your really asking for some soviet and vietnam propaganda youve got it

Yes, motivate us more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If by us you mean Aevrum then I will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Yolo has been out of Aevrum for a while now.

A whole 1 day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been keeping my mouth shut for a while on this whole matter but I really can't anymore. Meth, the difference between you and sigrun is that he knew when to shut up and go hide in a corner and let me deal with things. You had an easy out when this whole mess blew up. You could have kicked the dip!@#$s that basically coup'd your alliance, come to me, and had me sort it out with NoR. But you didn't go that route. You've turned this into some farce about sanctions on a guy who absolutely deserved them (Bormann) and erroneously burned any bridge that could have bailed you out.

 

Good luck man, you're gonna need it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Caustic said:

I've been keeping my mouth shut for a while on this whole matter but I really can't anymore. Meth, the difference between you and sigrun is that he knew when to shut up and go hide in a corner and let me deal with things. You had an easy out when this whole mess blew up. You could have kicked the dip!@#$s that basically coup'd your alliance, come to me, and had me sort it out with NoR. But you didn't go that route. You've turned this into some farce about sanctions on a guy who absolutely deserved them (Bormann) and erroneously burned any bridge that could have bailed you out.

 

Good luck man, you're gonna need it.

Well then...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Caustic said:

I've been keeping my mouth shut for a while on this whole matter but I really can't anymore. Meth, the difference between you and sigrun is that he knew when to shut up and go hide in a corner and let me deal with things. You had an easy out when this whole mess blew up.

 

While I would alter the quote above, I will say that in my dealings with Caustic related to the Meth-o-Sphere (and one or two other  issues), he was reasonable and not hard to deal with.  Which is not to say we always agreed, but when met with reason, he responded with reason.  You kind of needed this brake shoe between you and the world, Meth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Udjdjjdjd
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

No, you're just annoying. Your narrative is irrelevant and you sound like a "fragile" male, whatever that means. I'm sure you would jump through hoops for peace, I'll stand my ground and just fight with honor when in this situation.

 

11 hours ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

 

Pot, meet Kettle.

 

This, so much.

 

11 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

To oppose the True King is to be wrong by definition, so I can sleep soundly knowing those opposed to me are in the wrong. With Justice on our side, we'll prevail or at least the odds give us a good enough chance to keep fighting.

 

Rofl.. "True King." No, lets be honest, child, you're less than a peon. Your entire history consists of aligning yourself with other peons who think they're something while you run around to anyone even remotely in a position of power to whore yourself out in order for them to protect you and whatever current band of low lives who can't play [ooc]the game  [/ooc] you run with at any given time.

 

This is why you're a joke to everyone, even beyond the scale that Junka could ever be, because at least he knows when to shut the $%&@ up and grovel before Alliances and individuals that will always be better than him.

 

I hope that, at long last, this truly is the end for you, I can think of no one more deserving in this game. Not even Hime! If the ones hitting you have sense, they'll just pull the surrender off the table entirely and wipe out Aevrum one-by-one.

Edited by DeathAdder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given enough time (and generally not much is needed) anything Methrage touches goes up in flames. As it rightfully should.

 

1gKPvYI.jpg

 

It's... it's so beautiful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since theres a couple former CCCers in RHA, I will be rooting for you! Good luck  guys!

 

/me nods at Emperor Bormann and Chester Nimitz. 

Edited by wes the wise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, wes the wise said:

Since theres a couple former CCCers in RHA, I will be rooting for you! Good luck  guys!

 

/me nods at Emperor Bormann and Cherster Nimitz. 

 

 

rooting for people who are clearly in the wrong because they "used to be in your alliance" is a great way to get a target painted on your back. Foolish really.  Did you read the thread? The multiple threads about this. I'd read NoR's recognition of hostilities, you will understand why Aevrum is getting rolled right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wes was never all that intelligent. It's why CCC never did anything of importance aside from getting repeatedly rolled by my crew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Caustic said:

It's why CCC never did anything of importance aside from getting repeatedly rolled by my crew.

 

That's pretty much the crème de la crème of importance, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2017 at 10:43 PM, Yolo04 said:

If by us you mean Aevrum then I will

 

Do I look like one of your kind?

 

kjzcyhstkfx14kxvdm5p.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no idea what is going on. And frankly don't really care. I will root anyway! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, wes the wise said:

I have no idea what is going on. And frankly don't really care. I will root anyway! 

 

 

Clearly the problem. You are rooting for the scum of CN right now, but its cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MaineGOP said:

 

 

Clearly the problem. You are rooting for the scum of CN right now, but its cool.

Fair enough. It's not like my rooting will actually do anything. I am insignificant. 

 

To Nordreich's credit, it looks like they took the time to outline a detailed CB in the other thread, which is great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×