Declaration of war on Nordreich

Yolo04

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been keeping my mouth shut for a while on this whole matter but I really can't anymore. Meth, the difference between you and sigrun is that he knew when to shut up and go hide in a corner and let me deal with things. You had an easy out when this whole mess blew up. You could have kicked the dip!@#$s that basically coup'd your alliance, come to me, and had me sort it out with NoR. But you didn't go that route. You've turned this into some farce about sanctions on a guy who absolutely deserved them (Bormann) and erroneously burned any bridge that could have bailed you out.

Good luck man, you're gonna need it.

16 minutes ago, Caustic said:

I've been keeping my mouth shut for a while on this whole matter but I really can't anymore. Meth, the difference between you and sigrun is that he knew when to shut up and go hide in a corner and let me deal with things. You had an easy out when this whole mess blew up. You could have kicked the dip!@#$s that basically coup'd your alliance, come to me, and had me sort it out with NoR. But you didn't go that route. You've turned this into some farce about sanctions on a guy who absolutely deserved them (Bormann) and erroneously burned any bridge that could have bailed you out.

Good luck man, you're gonna need it.

Well then...

16 minutes ago, Caustic said:

I've been keeping my mouth shut for a while on this whole matter but I really can't anymore. Meth, the difference between you and sigrun is that he knew when to shut up and go hide in a corner and let me deal with things. You had an easy out when this whole mess blew up.

While I would alter the quote above, I will say that in my dealings with Caustic related to the Meth-o-Sphere (and one or two other  issues), he was reasonable and not hard to deal with.  Which is not to say we always agreed, but when met with reason, he responded with reason.  You kind of needed this brake shoe between you and the world, Meth.

12 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

No, you're just annoying. Your narrative is irrelevant and you sound like a "fragile" male, whatever that means. I'm sure you would jump through hoops for peace, I'll stand my ground and just fight with honor when in this situation.

11 hours ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

Pot, meet Kettle.

This, so much.

11 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

To oppose the True King is to be wrong by definition, so I can sleep soundly knowing those opposed to me are in the wrong. With Justice on our side, we'll prevail or at least the odds give us a good enough chance to keep fighting.

Rofl.. "True King." No, lets be honest, child, you're less than a peon. Your entire history consists of aligning yourself with other peons who think they're something while you run around to anyone even remotely in a position of power to whore yourself out in order for them to protect you and whatever current band of low lives who can't play [ooc]the game  [/ooc] you run with at any given time.

This is why you're a joke to everyone, even beyond the scale that Junka could ever be, because at least he knows when to shut the $%&@ up and grovel before Alliances and individuals that will always be better than him.

I hope that, at long last, this truly is the end for you, I can think of no one more deserving in this game. Not even Hime! If the ones hitting you have sense, they'll just pull the surrender off the table entirely and wipe out Aevrum one-by-one.

Edited by DeathAdder

37 minutes ago, wes the wise said:

Since theres a couple former CCCers in RHA, I will be rooting for you! Good luck  guys!

/me nods at Emperor Bormann and Cherster Nimitz. 

rooting for people who are clearly in the wrong because they "used to be in your alliance" is a great way to get a target painted on your back. Foolish really.  Did you read the thread? The multiple threads about this. I'd read NoR's recognition of hostilities, you will understand why Aevrum is getting rolled right now.

Just now, MaineGOP said:

Clearly the problem. You are rooting for the scum of CN right now, but its cool.

Fair enough. It's not like my rooting will actually do anything. I am insignificant. 

To Nordreich's credit, it looks like they took the time to outline a detailed CB in the other thread, which is great.