Jump to content
Yolo04

Declaration of war on Nordreich

Recommended Posts

I declared on the only nations in range, none of them had nukes from Devil's Brigade; which you had declare on me or NoR. It was after you guys had a nuclear nation declare on me I had to declare and based on communications it was clear you guys wanted some kind of surrender beyond Sir Kindle's removal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

They're only "roleplaying" fascists, I know. This is an IC area though.

 

They don't even do that, it's based on the imperial German era iirc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Kristjan Laidoner said:

 

Your inability or unwillingness to remove Kindle from your Alliance shows to the world that you are either complicit in his ignorant attempts at Diplomacy, or you are flat out inept at leadership. Your impotence of control is evident, regardless. It is inexplicably obvious what happened here, and your attempts at washing away the rumours are futile at best. Simply put: you lost all control of your alliance, and you're choosing the cowardly way "out" of this political fiasco by claiming that, because you are in mild agreement with what the perpetrators did, you will "allow" it to go on; giving the pitifully hilarious illusion that you have even a modicum of control over the situation. You can make these casuistry posts all day long, but you will change the minds of precisely nobody, as the reality of the situation is simply too obvious to ignore. 

 

As far as "fighting to the death" and "fighting until you guys give up", I find these statements to be delusions of grandeur from an impotent, priggish individual that still wishes to prove he has control over an Alliance that sees him as speedbump to their own objectives. 

 

Let me break down why you acting sanctimonious in this whole debacle is downright pathetic: 

  1. Instead of removing the individuals that usurped your power, you chose to keep them around. (You kicked Yolo, but he has returned to your AA twice since, meaning you did not ban him; so you're either complicit or flat out inept)
  2. When you escalated the conflict by declaring on us, you only declared on nations that had an absolute minimal military, are less than a month old, and were inactive at the time. 
  3. You're actually nuking these aforementioned nations. 

The last two points really underscore how truly pitiful your actions are. There were 3 active nations within your range when you declared, and you ignored them. You're only going after our truly least capable members, and are resorting to using nuclear weapons in a bid to destroy them. Meanwhile, once this all ends with your surrender, which it will; these nations will receive aid from the rest of the Reich, and be far up and out of your putrid range in no time. Hilariously enough, your wars against our absolute lowest tier set us back by 10 days at most. Congratulations; your wartime methodology is just as ineffective as your general attempts at diplomacy. 

 

As far as attempting to justify all of this by claiming the sanction against Bormann was a casus belli of sorts, you could not possibly be more fallacious. 

  1. The sanction existed well before you gained a Senate Seat (a seat you were given; not one you earned).
  2. The sanction was put in place for absolutely justifiable reasons.
  3. You removed the sanction without contacting a single other Senator with regards to the sanction's validity.
  4. Despite repeated re-sanctioning, you continued to remove the sanction. 

Given that the sanction was in-place prior to your meritless acquisition of the Senate seat, your repeated removal of the sanction is actually a legitimate casus belli for everyone else involved. Your attempts at turning this around to justify a war against us are a logical fallacy; a straw man at best. 

 

All in all, this is a pitifully inefficient war escalated by an inept individual that claims to hold all the cards whilst systematically proving otherwise. You wars against our lower tier are statistically useless, and accentuate your lack of general knowledge of how we, or anyone else that isn't completely comprised of minimal tier nations, operate. You can claim "death to Nordreich" all you want; but when a resounding 91% of our nations are outside of your range, and your only two relevant nations not in PM are getting slaughtered, your words are categorically meaningless. 

 

PS: Your attempt at driving a stake between the Reich and Non Grata over a Senate Seat gave us all a good laugh. If you can't figure out why, then the chorus of cackling grows louder. 

 

With Regards,

Kristjan Laidoner

Reichsmarschall

Nordreich

 

This got buried at the end of the last page so I thought I'd quote it since it's actually very informative for those of us who are not involved. Well stated.

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

With Junka cheering on Nordreich, I feel like that is a good thing. If you support Junka, they have his stamp of approval.

 

No it's actually the fact that your AA doesn't have a valid casus belli against Nordreich. I have always been consistent on CBs. Nowhere have I "cheered" the war on GPA, for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

 

No it's actually the fact that your AA doesn't have a valid casus belli against Nordreich. I have always been consistent on CBs. Nowhere have I "cheered" the war on GPA, for example.


That's due tot he fact you hate SLAP, i guess we slapped you to hard last time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Devialance said:


That's due tot he fact you hate SLAP, i guess we slapped you to hard last time

 

No, I still like White Chocolate, Claude and a few others. Being that you are an individual with no principles, it's understandable that you can't comprehend my moral philosophy being separate from my feelings about people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I declared on the only nations in range, none of them had nukes from Devil's Brigade; which you had declare on me or NoR. It was after you guys had a nuclear nation declare on me I had to declare and based on communications it was clear you guys wanted some kind of surrender beyond Sir Kindle's removal.

Well, this is about the only post I will make here. You had an opportunity to make this right when the situation first happened. Booting Kindle and Yolo right at the start would have ended this. Your alliance made the mistake of attacking them and failing to make it right. You should be apologizing profusely. Instead you are here saying that you will never surrender and would rather burn. (Which you will)

 

NoR and NG were nice enough to give you the maroon Senate spot after their previous wars, instead you backstab them by removing sanctions placed by them. You should've been rolled right there. Instead they gave you more chances that you did not deserve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to Nor for declaring this war. Best of luck against RHoA. 

Makes sure u get their suppliers in the war. TIE and Cobra couldn't finish the last war because of that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Morphine said:

Well, this is about the only post I will make here. You had an opportunity to make this right when the situation first happened. Booting Kindle and Yolo right at the start would have ended this. Your alliance made the mistake of attacking them and failing to make it right. You should be apologizing profusely. Instead you are here saying that you will never surrender and would rather burn. (Which you will)

 

NoR and NG were nice enough to give you the maroon Senate spot after their previous wars, instead you backstab them by removing sanctions placed by them. You should've been rolled right there. Instead they gave you more chances that you did not deserve.

Its clear the window for peace has already passed when I didn't have time to respond to this if there ever was one, but the war is what it is. I won't complain about it and just do what we can fighting them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Its clear the window for peace has already passed when I didn't have time to respond to this if there ever was one, but the war is what it is. I won't complain about it and just do what we can fighting them.

The window was always open. Infact you posted in this thread within 1 hour of the original posting so how you didn't have time to respond is a !@#$%^&* excuse. 

 

Infact, I was the first person outside of Nordreich to respond to the attacks. I declared on you, 4 hours after the original posting here so, you had plenty of time. 

 

That being said, we should all appreciate the fact the Montezuma is banned from of the OWF. This war has already done wonders for the future of planet Bob. 

 

Edited by Morphine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Makes sure u get their suppliers in the war. TIE and Cobra couldn't finish the last war because of that. 

as long as they get "tech deals" etc they will keep buying 1k infra etc and getting nukes and will fight on...:popcorn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I'm starting to believe this stuff about "male fragility" when one considers it too shameful to surrender, yet has no shame about BSing one's way through a wrongful and stupid war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

as long as they get "tech deals" etc they will keep buying 1k infra etc and getting nukes and will fight on...:popcorn:

If some rumors are to be believed, Martin is suppose to have a lot of money. I expect him to come out of peace mode at some point to fight and help finance the war if he wants to earn his keep. So financing should be possible not including tech deals as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Also I support SNX getting rolled again, everyone knows they deserve it. 

 

Why, because I disagree with your narrative? How does that make you any different from the tyrants you claim to resist?

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

 

Why, because I disagree with your narrative? How does that make you any different than the tyrants you claim to resist?

No, you're just annoying. Your narrative is irrelevant and you sound like a "fragile" male, whatever that means. I'm sure you would jump through hoops for peace, I'll stand my ground and just fight with honor when in this situation.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

No, you're just annoying. Your narrative is irrelevant and you sound like a "fragile" male, whatever that means. I'm sure you would jump through hoops for peace, I'll stand my ground and just fight with honor when in this situation.

 

A "true king" would do what is reasonably necessary to secure the peace and prosperity of his people.

Edited by The Zigur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

If some rumors are to be believed, Martin is suppose to have a lot of money. I expect him to come out of peace mode at some point to fight and help finance the war if he wants to earn his keep. So financing should be possible not including tech deals as well.

Martin is not going to fight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Also I support SNX getting rolled again, everyone knows they deserve it. 

SNX doesn't deserve to be rolled they just disagree with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

 

A "true king" would do what is reasonably necessary to secure the peace and prosperity of his people.


Well that's one thing you will never know, unless you are admitting what we all know that you still run SNX.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

 

A "true king" would do what is reasonably necessary to secure the peace and prosperity of his people.

To oppose the True King is to be wrong by definition, so I can sleep soundly knowing those opposed to me are in the wrong. With Justice on our side, we'll prevail or at least the odds give us a good enough chance to keep fighting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somebody make me understand this simple. Does this war means TTK nolonger have to vote for Noctis? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about this one Kannabis

Pin image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×