Declaration of war on Nordreich

Yolo04

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MaineGOP said:

The Jester can be too much of a fool sometimes...

I was hoping for a sigrun replacement. The difference is that sigrun knew when to shut up and do what I told him.

57 minutes ago, Yolo04 said:

Yolo04-Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister of Recruitment

You have been so well played I suggest you resign and go back to Planet Bob Foreign Affairs school.  Preferably one NOT found by answering an add on the back of a cracker jack box.

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Yolo was never made MoFA and has been removed from Royal House of Aevrum for making unauthorized announcements on our behalf. Only I can make announcements on behalf of Royal House of Aevrum.

But this move wasn't just Yolo, he posted it, but Kindle has been talking big and declared wars... are you removing Kindle too?

Kindle was more of a leader than Noticus he didnt let anybody take advantage of him remove him and I say the majority of Aevrum quits

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

Awwwwww do ur ally need friends to help against little old us lol:lol1:or are u a bandwagon Coward ? They started this let them finish this :gun::awesome:

we r just peaceful merchants how dare these barbainas disrupt order and peace lmao :frantic:

I doubt they need help, but I have never been one to take threats against my allies laying down either, so yaknow!

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

Awwwwww do ur ally need friends to help against little old us lol:lol1:or are u a bandwagon Coward ? They started this let them finish this :gun::awesome:

we r just peaceful merchants how dare these barbainas disrupt order and peace lmao :frantic:

If only you had someone in your pathetic alliance in my range, I'd have joined in as well, but as I said pathetic alliance with no large members.

Too bad your 191K NS nation ran away

1 minute ago, MaineGOP said:

Kindle started this war

For the record, this is what the Reich recognises.

Aevrum, under the hand of Sir Kindle, a government member, declared war on Nordreich after Kindle had a meltdown in a Maroon senate comment thread. Nordreich recognises this war as being with Averum.

Meth knows where to find me if he wants to talk.

59 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

I know you were, we've discussed. Junka and Meth cannot be silenced

You need to end your obsession and dragging my name into something I have nothing to do with. 

I am out of your league bro.

Edited by The Zigur

1 minute ago, Terminator said:

Junka shut your mouth, or Ill get SNX rolled again and again and again and stay out of threads that you dont belong in

o/ NoR Ill keep sending aid

Does that mean I get to purge Polar's noobs over and over and over again? I remember it quite clearly last time.

Maybe you need to stfu while I address Maine's retarded obsession.

Just now, The Zigur said:

Does that mean I get to purge Polar's noobs over and over and over again? I remember it quite clearly last time.

Maybe you need to stfu while I address Maine's retarded obsession.

Declare on us then, see what happen runt. I didnt think you were dumber than yolo, I was wrong