Declaration of war on Nordreich

Yolo04

Let it be stated by I representitive of the Royal House of Aevrum that The Royal House of Aevrum declares war on Nordreich. Nordreich has continually threatened our members, placed unwarranted sanctions against our people and conspiracy against The Royal House of Aevrum. Our terms of peace are simple:(1)If the attackers lift there unwarranted sanctions against our member states(2)Stop threatening members of our alliance and (3) Stop all actions of intrusion into our business

I want to make this clear:This war we are fighting is a defensive war against aggressors who have chosen to harassĀ our people and try to disrupt our way of life.We are a peaceful alliance and seek friendship and cooperation however attacks like these will not be tolerated.

Signed

Noctus Lucis Caelum-King

Sir Kindle-Mayor of the Palace

wayoik-5 Star General

Chester W. Nimitz-Grand Vizer

Martin Bormann-The White Eminence

Yolo04-Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister of Recruitment

Edited by Yolo04

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MaineGOP said:

Wait so you accept a member who is already sanctioned by NoR, have your senator (who has a seat because of terms) remove the sanction without discussing it with them and then you are shocked when they put it back on?

^ This.

Either way, have fun and don't get rolled too badly

3 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Wait so you accept a member who is already sanctioned by NoR, have your senator (who has a seat because of terms) remove the sanction without discussing it with them and then you are shocked when they put it back on?

We did discuss it with them and they denied to remove the sanctions and Nordreich has put more than 1 member under sanctions

3 minutes ago, Mogar said:

You're definitely fighting an aggressive war of stupidity, but I recognize your war against my ally.

Awwwwww do ur ally need friends to help against little old us lol:lol1:or are u a bandwagon Coward ? They started this let them finish thisĀ :gun::awesome:

Ā 

we r just peaceful merchants how dare these barbainas disrupt order and peace lmaoĀ :frantic:

Just now, MaineGOP said:

Ā 

Ā 

will all of Aevrum's protection get dropped?

As it stands, I think it is fair to say that this is either a coup attempt by Noctis's government on him or he has endorsed this conflict. If the former, it makes sense why there was no communication. If the latter, then it is a very sad state of affairs. Either way, I am very interested to hear what he has to say in regards to this.

I wonder if Noctis was informed by kaiser that he was going to sanction his members with out saying anythingĀ :facepalm:

Ā 

good to see nerd-Reich is so pathetic and weak that 2 min into the war they need all the help and cheerleaders they can get roflmao:frantic:

Ā 

viva aevrum:war:

2 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Damn Meth maybe I should have joined you way back when, i'd never have let you recruit these lowlifes..... You scraped the bottom of the barrel old friend

I don't know. They at least have more charm in them than Methrage.

13 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Ā 

Please help with translating retard... I can't do it...

Ā 

8 minutes ago, Yolo04 said:

Hes saying whoa bro cool story Brochacho anp stop being a prick would ya

yeah what he said!B-)